It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk Stepping Down As Twitter CEO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well, looks like Elon is stepping down as Twitter CEO.
I was hoping he would keep it at least during the upcoming Elections.

Elon Musk said Thursday that Twitter is getting a new CEO and that he will move to a product and technical role.

Musk said via Twitter that the new CEO, an unnamed woman, would start in about 6 weeks.

He added that he would transition “to being exec chair & CTO, overseeing product, software & sysops.”

www.cnbc.com...

I am sure this will make some people ecstatic.

(post by carewemust removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

A woman. Heh.
#GetOnGab

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It's probably going to be whatever employee he's gotten pregnant this time.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Well, looks like Elon is stepping down as Twitter CEO.
I was hoping he would keep it at least during the upcoming Elections.

Elon Musk said Thursday that Twitter is getting a new CEO and that he will move to a product and technical role.

Musk said via Twitter that the new CEO, an unnamed woman, would start in about 6 weeks.

He added that he would transition “to being exec chair & CTO, overseeing product, software & sysops.”

www.cnbc.com...

I am sure this will make some people ecstatic.

The problem with free speech, particularly on a centralized platform with high walls and locked doors, is how often it requires one singular champion to safeguard it in perpetuity. Coincidentally, that's also how many it takes to destroy free speech while lurking behind high walls and locked doors.

In Elon We Trust

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Do not be so jealous at least he can afford to have as many children as he wants, no like the low lives around, procreating and wanting the taxpayer to pay for the spawns.

It is nice to know he is appointing a female of the species, more power to him.

edit on 11-5-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Do not be so jealous at least he can afford to have as many children as he wants, no like the low lives around, procreating and wanting the taxpayer to pay for the spawns.: devil:

It is nice to know he is appointing a female of the species, more power to him.

Plot twist: her name is Sophi and her "parents" paid a metric crap ton of money to expedite her career prospects. 🤫🙃

edit on 11-5-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Well then it must 100 percent be a woman then. Only a woman can get pregnant . Lol I am serious . I did laugh so hard because who seriously has to type that out . Only a woman can get pregnant. This is not the movie twins with Danny Devito

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
W.E.F.
Great.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Just as CEO . Elon Will Continue to RULE Twitter with an " Iron Fist " . Liberals BEWEARE !......LOL

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think it's going to be MTG.

...he tweeted in December: “I will resign as CEO as soon as I find someone foolish enough to take the job.”

She kinda thinks like him, and she'd be foolish enough to take the job.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
X-corp owns Twitter, I wonder if the new female CEO hails from there? It certainly won't be Laura Loomer.

Actually, from the article below, Twitter no longer exists.

In a court filing on Tuesday, April 4, Twitter Inc. quietly revealed a major development: It no longer exists. The company is currently being sued by right-wing provocateur Laura Loomer, who accused it of violating federal racketeering laws when it banned her account in 2019. Loomer has a Twitter account again, and her absurd lawsuit is bound to fail—but until it does, Twitter, as a defendant, must continue to submit corporate disclosure statements to the court. And so, in its most recent filing, the company provided notice that “Twitter, Inc. has been merged into X Corp. and no longer exists.” As the “successor in interest” to Twitter Inc.—that is, the survivor of the merger—X Corp. is now the defendant in Loomer’s suit. Its parent corporation is identified as X Holdings Corp.

and this ...

It’s hard to know what to make of Musk’s transformation of Twitter into X Corp. (When asked for comment, Twitter responded with a poop emoji, as is its recent custom.)

slate.com...

Laura Loomer's court filing if anyone is in the mood to read.

storage.courtlistener.com...
edit on q00000055531America/Chicago0707America/Chicago5 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000056531America/Chicago3232America/Chicago5 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Is that a heavy dose of sexism I detect there?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Is that a heavy dose of sexism I detect there?

It takes two to get pregnant or is that a new concept?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The girl is a big shot WEF Member. Sits on some committees 😁

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
ALERT

As pointed out here by Elon's friend on ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Elon Musk Hires Ultra Woke Linda Yaccarino as CEO of Twitter – Former Head of NBCUniversal Advertising – WEF Board Member – Pioneer of DEI (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion) Wokeism
Full Story Here: theconservativetreehouse.com... ing-wef-board-member-pioneer-of-dei-diversity-equity-inclusion-wokeism/

edit on 5/11/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Let's see if she can get me to return to X/twitter.

In Ms. Yaccarino, Twitter would get an executive with deep ties to the advertising industry and with extensive experience in the media sector. Ms. Yaccarino, whose star has risen over the course of a long career at NBCUniversal, has personal relationships with most of the chief executives of the advertising holding companies, a key constituency for Twitter.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
W.E.F.
Great.
Yeah, Elon is getting some heat, but he did respond with, "It won't be like that", so who knows..

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I trust Musk, anyone he picks he's got total faith in their values and morale's.

don't believe the WEF talk just yet!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join