It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's CNN Town Hall Meeting tonight.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Looking forward to this considering all that has happened in the last week and what's going to happen at the western borders tomorrow?

Wonder what key points will be?

Being Cable news network (CNN) I cannot provide and legit coverage live. Maybe someone can do a work around that does not interfere with ATS TOS?
I doubt it, but that does not mean we can't inform each other of what transpires.

I really enjoy threads like this where the ATS community can all respectfully discuss these type of events mutually.

Thanks!

Let's give this a go.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I bet he has more security around him then the President.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Since it's taped in advance, there's already some dings about the CNN factchecker lady being wrong a few times!! roflol 😀

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets
Looking forward to this considering all that has happened in the last week and what's going to happen at the western borders tomorrow?

Wonder what key points will be?

Being Cable news network (CNN) I cannot provide and legit coverage live. Maybe someone can do a work around that does not interfere with ATS TOS?
I doubt it, but that does not mean we can't inform each other of what transpires.

I really enjoy threads like this where the ATS community can all respectfully discuss these type of events mutually.

Thanks!

Let's give this a go.

I am Hoping Mr .Trump does Not Make an Ahass of Himself Tonight , Others have Done that for Him Already ...........MAKE AMERICA NORMAL AGAIN !

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
He did excellent, really well. Even brought receipts.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Trump's replies to Roe v. Wade and calling E. Carroll a 'whack job' will harm his chances with women voters. Mark my words.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Trump's replies to Roe v. Wade and calling E. Carroll a 'whack job' will harm his chances with women voters. Mark my words.
Lmfao, nahh those metrics don't apply to Trump anymore. He has a hardened support base.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
He did excellent, really well. Even brought receipts.

The first 20 minutes were gold , except for the incorrect pronunciation of Chy'nah

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Lmfao, nahh those metrics don't apply to Trump anymore. He has a hardened support base.

Very 'small' hardened base. Keep it real.
edit on q00000033531America/Chicago4242America/Chicago5 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Keeping it real means lying to yourself? Sure bro, stay ignorant.

You and I both know his base is overwhelming. Nevermind the fact that he blew thru this Townhall with ease that even ANDREW YANG praised Trumps performance.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Since it's taped in advance, there's already some dings about the CNN factchecker lady being wrong a few times!! roflol 😀

The results are coming in already. Due to Donald J. Trump's show of strength, leadership, character and smarts, many CNN viewers who voted for Joe Biden in 2020, will vote for Donald Trump in 2024.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
That "moderator" was insufferable.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   

You and I both know his base is overwhelming. Nevermind the fact that he blew thru this Townhall with ease that even ANDREW YANG praised Trumps performance.

The polls say otherwise.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

So Did his Lawyers Evidently............

" Dershowitz: 'No Way' Case Against Trump In Fulton County Can Be Successful "

“That’s a civil case and it will be resolved civilly, probably by some kind of a settlement.” he told host Jan Jekielek. “I don’t think [Trump] has anything to worry about with that, except time.”

The interview will premiere on Saturday May 13 on EpochTV.

Trump doesn’t have to worry about the investigations launched in Georgia and Washington either, Dershowitz said.

One case is being pursued from Georgia’s Fulton County, where District Attorney Fani Willis has been investigating whether Trump and his associates illegally meddled the 2020 presidential election. Willis, a Democrat, announced last month that she plans to formally unveil the charging decisions between July 11 and Sept. 1.

“There’s no way he can be prosecuted successfully there,” Dershowitz said of the Fulton County investigation, referring to a conversation between Trump and Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a fellow Republican, on Jan. 2, 2021. “What he said on the recorded tape was, ‘I need to FIND 11,000 votes.’ He didn’t say ‘invent’ or ‘concoct.'”

“He said ‘find,’ which means that they’re there, and you just have to look hard to see if you can find them,” the law professor continued. “I think that’s a complete defense there.”

Dershowitz told Jakielek that the same logic can be applied to a potential DOJ lawsuit against Trump over his role in the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

The Justice Department has been conducting a sprawling investigation into Trump’s actions around the events of Jan. 6. Attorney General Merrick Garland has since left open the possibility that Trump could be prosecuted in connection with “inciting” what Democrats on the House Jan. 6 Committee claimed was an “insurrection.”

“There’s a complete defense to the Jan. 6 investigation that’s occurring in Washington. Because in his speech, he said explicitly that he wanted the people to go to the Capitol, to exercise their First Amendment right, to protest ‘peacefully and patriotically,” Dershowitz explained. “That’s a perfectly constitutionally protected speech.”

Even a Liberal Lawyer can see the REAL Writing On that Wall ....

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Even brought receipts.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

The polls say otherwise.
Polls? Lmfao, bro stop playing checkers 😂

Trump was so well recieved tonight, he was sharp, witty and the audience loved every bit of it, all on CNN. A refreshing perspective too compared to a real world corrupt man as POTUS, now that his shell companies have been exposed 😉

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Donald Trump is the most persecuted man in American history.

Facts.

Like the biblical story of Job, Trump defies each trial and endures.

He's like Dick Cheney taking all those Heart Attacks back to back and still standing.

Meanwhile, the American Gov erodes trust and faith in institutions as a result of these witch trials. There will be a reckoning.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymatic
That "moderator" was insufferable.

I'm glad I didn't watch it.

But I did hear that she got really angry when Donald Trump (correctly) pointed out that Joe Biden had boxes containing highly-classified government documents stored in the CHINA TOWN section of D.C..

She told him to clam up and stop lying...just like Norah O'Donnell (CBS Town Hall) did, when President Trump (correctly) pointed out that 8 out of 10 hospitalized Covid-19 patients had worn their mask, as required. "That's not True!", the bich exclaimed. We had just discussed that CDC study here on ATS earlier in the week.

After that, for the next 2 years, I plastered all over social media how critically important it is for Donald Trump to have PROOF with him, when sharing something that we know gives Mainstream Media people seizures and strokes.

edit on 5/10/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Thanks for all the responses, I did not get to watch it live, I do not pay to watch anything except theater.
I tried to watch on Rumble (I hate that platform) Shotty video player, crashed my PC several times and now I am late to my own discussion(topic), sorry.

Anyone got a link to the full show? I would appreciate that link for this topic.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Ilikesecrets

Anyone got a video link to the full video?

He must have done pretty well since it looks like they only have links to their analysis and not actual full video from a wuick search, lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join