It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and the book of aquarius

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
So i have seen a ton of info on this site discussing opinions on the Book of aquarius, a book that claims to have the secrets to the philosophers stone. However what i have not seen is anyone who has attempted it. Does anyone here have any experience trying to make such a substance?

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: HabAchilles

Why would you want it?
Make Gold = create a financial crises for yourself
Live for an extended period = suffer the burden of watching all those you know die
So then why?

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Why would you want it?

To find a secret.

ANY secret.

Just one is all it would take.

Of course, a real Magician wouldn't need any ingredients except the universe which is not exactly hard to find, it's everywhere.

It's the "influence" applied that's the REAL Magic, not the "stuff".

And books are "labels" and you can't apply something static to something flowing.

Anyone seen a White Rabbit?

-------------------------------------------

For the Harry Potters...The Philosopher's Stone.

Also bear in mind the title and meaning of the book. A Stone around the neck of a "philisopher" to slow him down and not allow that flow I talked about. It's a DISTRACTION.
edit on 10/5/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I fail to see how watching all the people I know die would be a burden. Why mourn when you can console.

a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Alchemy is a secret not so much to be learned, as earned. You have the substance already, it’s really about changing your perspective, subduing your passions and improving yourself.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
From what I have read, and observed here, it is funny that people that are/were attempting it, are no longer around. (on the web/here)

I believe it is metaphorical.

But even if it is real, I believe it has something to do with the soul, because you/your soul, live forever.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Talk to people that are 100 years old and up, and that's a big part of their complaints.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

If you are serious, then you should talk to these people about alchemy.
International Alchemist Guild

The Alchemy Guild is a Federally tax-exempt public charity organized under section 501(c)3 of the United States Tax Code. We operate exclusively for spiritual, educational, and charitable purposes.

We formed to preserve and advance ancient alchemical principles and Hermetic wisdom and apply those teachings to the spiritual, psychological, and physical well-being of people in modern times. The Alchemy Guild is organized in an ecclesiastical Tree of Life with an initiated Board of Directors. We are an all-volunteer organization, and no one is paid a salary.

The Guild is focused on the practice of the perennial Great Work of alchemy, and we are not associated with any nationalistic interests, political party, or style of government.

The goal of the Alchemy Guild is to support individuals in practical and spiritual transformation. We seek to preserve the traditional teachings of the alchemists and provide legitimate sources of initiation into the Hermetic mysteries. We hold regular meetings, services, discussion groups, and conferences, and we certify and support courses, instructors, and mentors in spiritual and practical alchemy. For complete information on our goals and accomplishments, go to Alchemy Guild Charter.

If you are seeking mystical stuff about the Philosopher's Stone, then go to these people:
AMORC

The Rosicrucians are a community of philosophers who study Natural Laws in order to live in harmony with them.

Our mission is to provide seekers with the spiritual wisdom necessary to experience their connectedness with the miraculous world around us and to develop Mastery of Life.

Warning about the AMORC, they are a bit culty about stuff, but the IAG really isn't.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Some 80 year olds I know feel the same way. Some gloat about outliving their contemporaries, others are just happy to see the sun rise again and have a siesta after lunch

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
fair point

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
i have experience with both. thats not the question here. the question is. has anyone taken the time to try it? a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Art Kunkin had experimented with, and achieved some success with his idea as to what the stone was. If it's still around he talks about it in his incomplete book: "Alchemy: The Secret Of Immortality Finally Revealed". From his experience the stone gave him the feeling of youth and even at age 91 (he was murdered at that age) he was still very well in health and stated that he felt like a 40 year old.

He might have had the best modern theory as to what the legendary stone was and might have even grasped the full notion of it. You might want to start there.

If you're asking if anyone here tried his theory out, I did. I used Asian pears and after a couple of weeks it felt like drinking one of those 8-hour energy drinks, but without any of the side effects. I ended breaking my set-up and just haven't gotten around to rebuilding it. I was lucky though, I knew Kunkin and had his ear while setting up my system.

I know you're going to ask me, "what was it?" It was so simple I'm not going to explain it since I don't know you, but if you can find his incomplete book, then you'll see how easy it is to set up an imperfect build that works embarrassingly well without having to spend a ton of time or money on it. Oh and there is nothing illegal about any of this, so building the system and using the system isn't a criminal act.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Your response ys orthodox.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Thank you brother i will read it

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I heard about the book of aquarius on Coast-to-Coast AM about a decade or so ago. The author was being interviewed, and he explained that he made a philosopher's stone from his urine.

It doesn't sound appealing to me.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   

If you find a link to it that's still good, maybe post it here for others to read as well.

I have a copy but it was printed off years ago. Others might not have been so lucky.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

If you take human urine and let it stagnate, you can harvest the phosphorus from it. It's kind of cool, but it take a lot of pee. I mean like a good 5 gallon bucket of it to make a decent quantity of phosphorus. I wouldn't call that a Philosopher's stone, maybe a stone from a Philosopher, but not a Philosopher's Stone.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

There used to be a website with a lot of people attempting to make it... I read the book that was on that site years ago, and actually considered trying to make it at one point... not to get the philosophers stone, but of course that was the idea... i just wanted to see of the procedure turns out as it explained

The process involves collecting urine, letting it evaporate and condense at the top of the vessel, and letting the condensation "rain down" upon itself many many times. This literally takes months, even years. The first result is a white wax that smells like flowers. People did get to that point, and yes it worked.... from there the process continues and the wax hardens... and eventually a red jewel is produced which is the philosophers stone... I didn't ever see anyone make it to that point before the site went down

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Can find it at archive.org...

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: HabAchilles
So i have seen a ton of info on this site discussing opinions on the Book of aquarius, a book that claims to have the secrets to the philosophers stone. However what i have not seen is anyone who has attempted it. Does anyone here have any experience trying to make such a substance?

Yes. I did.

I was a member of the authors online forum. However I was much more interested in the health and metaphysical aspects than simply changing a substance from one thing to another.
Anybody wanna buy a kiln and a water bath?

It is my opinion/belief that the author most likely did succeed, but may not have been able to replicate his success, at least not with a 100% success rate, because no matter how carefully we followed his instructions nobody claimed success. But to be fair, if I was successful, I wouldn't have admitted it on an internet forum.

In my interactions with him, the author seemed like an honest man who genuinely wanted to help people, because he put up with a lot of crap from all the wanna-be's before finally shutting it down.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join