It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the "vaccines" also driving people crazy?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I have been thinking about this myself - I don't think the truth is just black or white.

Many got very stressed because of all the corona madness, so I don't think there is only one answer here.

But you can judge for yourself.

"Bizarre "altercations" all around the world attest to the destructive cognitive and psychological effects of COVID "vaccination""

markcrispinmiller.substack.com...

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   
They also knocked down the world trade towers, and bombed Pearl Harbor.

On a serious note, no. But they definitely exposed a bunch of crazy people.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

No, I don't think it's the vaccines themselves, it's the stress due to all the lockdowns and then you add the cost of living skyrocketing, people worrying about how they're going to feed their families, pay their bills and hold on to a job in an ever worsening economy, watching their life savings dwindle away and seeing no end to it all, I'd say that's enough to make some people snap.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   

People were crazy long before COVID-19 or mRNA vaccines materialised SkyAngel.

If in doubt well see the better part of recorded history.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   

More studies on how the vaccine affects the brain should be done by neuroscientists, so can it be a contributory factor, we must keep our minds open.

What about other factors; isolation from the pandemic, but also in general. They are now saying that loneliness/isolation is as bad as smoking 15 cigarettes a day and this is all mental self-imposed damage.

Our financial situations, we the people's original intent for government was to elect people who would understand our lives and be on a more equal level, but it has gone the other way and our struggles increase evermore.

We are being poisoned and you are what you eat, breathe and drink...that being poisoned. How does that affect the brain's health?

I could go on and on.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The lead from leaded gasoline has finally taken its toll on mankind.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Pop culture and media are making people crazy. The vaccines are just a “wedge issue”.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
One theory on prion disease, the molecule that starts it has a more dense binding. Our bodies make all kinds of proteins and other stuff to work as they do. Some of these molecular arrangements can take many shapes. As a more densely packed molecule hits a more loosely packed molecule, it can change it's shape and therefore function.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The BSE debacle people talked about back in the 90s is probably ready to start manifesting.

Considering all the contaminated meat quite a few of us unknowingly consumed without a second thought.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

No, I don't think it's the vaccines themselves, it's the stress due to all the lockdowns and then you add the cost of living skyrocketing, people worrying about how they're going to feed their families, pay their bills and hold on to a job in an ever worsening economy, watching their life savings dwindle away and seeing no end to it all, I'd say that's enough to make some people snap.

I think you're correct but it does seem that there's a marked increase in craziness; perhaps best described as explosive frustration. One of my teachers told us that people anymore don't know how to handle/deal with frustration. They lash out for no apparent reason.

God knows it's hurting business across the country. Saw another store closing in San Francisco today and the reason cited was concern that employees couldn't be kept safe.

Coincident with this increase in cray-cray is an increased sense of knawing fear. Problem with that is that fear is contagious. So, I've noticed that my anxiety levels are increased when shopping at Walmart and in the back of my mind is, "I'd better get outa here fast before the 'shooter" shows up. I look about anxiously in every direction and have noticed that others are obviously doing what they can to get through their shopping as fast as possible as well. One thing contributing to that is that since the Uvalde shooting and other such incidents and reported policies of cops in the Cities, people are generally speaking more aware of the fact that if something does go wrong, the cops will be nowhere to be found and if one IS dumb enough to actually respond in a timely manner, they'll probably RUN from the sound of gunfire rather than intervene.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Well, there is a strong statistical correlation between the vaxxed and Biden supporters, so I would say 'yes.'

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

Well, there is a strong statistical correlation between the vaxxed and Biden supporters, so I would say 'yes.'

And that above is why I come to ATS now and again, for the lolz.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
yes, within my network of close friends, colleagues and family, there are markedly more instances of craziness, frustration, mental health issues, etc. percentage of vaccine uptake I'm not certain on, but I guess it would be high, but also as another poster said, there are other factors, like enforced lockdown. I know that I'm grumpier, I'm not meeting my social group as often, so don't get to vent and talk #, and spending more time at home with my wife and kids (who don't do what they're told. Kids or wife), is just getting annoying.
I try to eat a healthy balanced diet that I've researched and am fairly sure it is boosting my immune system, and helping to keep me on a stable level mental place, but I'm sure others are not doing this so it might be affecting them more.

good thread.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
There is scientific data that shows the experimental shots cause psychosis. I'd say yes as it seems everyone's whose gotten them has changed and in a bad way.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

^^^

All of this.

Prices going up while businesses imploding - No raises each year but prices go up causes serious stress on workers who are already living one paycheck away from disaster.

People stuck in homes for a year or more and not allowed to socialize with others can cause some serious stress.

After a year of not driving to going back to driving in a city full of people who don't care about others around them (why should we? We didn't see anyone for the last year so we believe we are all that exist) causes some serious road rage in people. I feel like I almost wreck every damn day, now. This is so sad. People just don't care. Left lane driving with no one in front of you but holding up everyone behind you. People getting brave and just cutting others off and daring people to retaliate. I even see cops driving like fools on a daily basis now.

I think the money factor is a huge stress issue right now.

And lastly... Has anyone been watching the news? lol That alone should tell us we are not alright!

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
They also knocked down the world trade towers, and bombed Pearl Harbor.

On a serious note, no. But they definitely exposed a bunch of crazy people.

It certainly has.

There are some crazy people that have been telling us for years that COVID spike proteins are very bad and can cause long term effects, but now believe that those proteins accumulating in and around the brain is totally fine as long as they came from something they erroneously called a "vaccine". They still claim that spikes from natural infections are harmful, but not the greater number produced from vaccination.

Of course, these are the same people that said there is no possibility that mRNA would leave the injection site and hijack healthy organs cells, thus allowing spike proteins to proliferate throughout the entire body.

Crazy people say a lot of things. Rarely do they make sense to rational people living in the real world. The real world, where spike proteins don't become magically benign because you like the company that is profiting from them and altering gene expression by inserting genetic material is known as gene therapy.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I’m not a doctor , but I would think that if something got into your brain area like a vaccine spike protein , worm , bacteria , cancer , bleeding…. It could change your persona . …. So my personal belief is that the Covid shots could alter people to become aggressive ….but as others have said , it could be a combo of 5G , technology , staring at cell phones , Covid shots , Covid lock down , GMO foods ….. if you look around us , we are not really living in a healthy world . ….people going crazy makes me think of a zombie movie !

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
There is scientific data that shows the experimental shots cause psychosis. I'd say yes as it seems everyone's whose gotten them has changed and in a bad way.

Why wouldn't you post a source for the scientific data that correlates covid vaccine with psychosis? Is there an ATS thread on it? This is the first time I'm hearing of this, and I've got my ear on the rail.

Everyone around me has gotten the vaccine and I've noted no such correlation. I'm still adaptable and amicable. My family's relationship with one another is vastly improving despite pre-existing mental disorders. We are trying to place as much value on logic and respecting personal boundaries and that's really all we are doing to prevent meltdowns and it's working for us.

My wife is a teacher for nurses, so that's a new group of fully vaxed individuals every 2 weeks, and about as many jerks come through as one would expect from an American society in 2023.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

#homoBORGenesis

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: kwakakev

The BSE debacle people talked about back in the 90s is probably ready to start manifesting.

Considering all the contaminated meat quite a few of us unknowingly consumed without a second thought.

Just to add some context to the BSE (mad cow disease) crossover to humans ... I was in the UK in the 90s and because the BSE debacle happened I still cannot donate blood where I live in Ireland because I may be contaminated

That's over 30 years later!

Thankfully I'm un-jabbed, but we have seen the reports of the MRNA spike crossing the blood brain barrier ... Imagine if they take the same stance and 80%+ of the population can no longer donate blood or plasma.

The beginning of the end!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join