It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fastest growing group of gun owners in America Are

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: puntyerjunk

Congratulations...you win the most ridiculous statement of the day award. I don't believe there is a victim until proven. Accuser has the burden of proof...and well like every single accuser so far...none have very compelling cases. I am sure in your reality its different though right?

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Not just women, but Black women are the largest growing group of gun owners in the US.

Black people overall are the largest group for growth in gun ownership, and then within that, black women as a subgroup.

Link 1 Link 2

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
July 1 is constitutional carry in Florida. Be there.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Yea but .380 ammo for whatever reason is more expensive than even 9mm per unit cost. It's going to be like an extra 15%-30% costs just at the range to practice depending on where they go.
I had to remind a fella at my job the other day to pull his pants up because the pistol he was packing was not concealed, and that if a deputy saw him as he was it wouldn't be considered a concealed carry because everyone could see it and Florida is not quite yet on the open carry yet.

He thought about it for a moment and then thanked me and pulled his pants up. Mind you, I was ready to charge him immediately had he decided to pull the thing and stab him in the neck repeatedly, but that clearly was not necessary.

Was less than "36 inches between us, he would not have stood a chance.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

I know. I've had a little 10 shot Glock for several years. I'm a big guy and can make that thing disappear. It's a pretty good shooter. I use drink coasters at 10 yards for practice.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

We have open carry in Pennsylvania, but, you still need a permit for concealed. Our County has a Sheriff that's a firm believer in issuing permits without a hassle.

I was getting gas last year and there was a guy with a pistol in a belt holster. The woman on the other side of me was freaking out that he had a gun. She looks at me and says "Doesn't it bother you that he has a gun?" I moved my jacket a bit, showing my shoulder holster and said "Nope. I have one too."

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
I disagree with the .22. Go with a .380. A bit more stopping power for just a little more recoil.

That was what my wife and I picked out for her. Small and easy to carry with light recoil but fair stopping power. Ruger PC9 with night sights I put on it.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I guess I'm a hopeless romantic. Every Valentines day I like to get my sweetheart one of those Glock lady 9mm, with the brightly colored floral designs.

blog.gunassociation.org...

edit on 8-5-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Nothing says lets get it in like a brand new firearm...must be something within the scent of the oils they lube them with in the factory!

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well if you really want to be annoying how about this.

Bond 410 ga/.45 derringer.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I liked the idea of carrying a .22 but realized I wanted more reliability. Moved to Bersa .380 and Keltec .380. For reasons above (cost per round), and to standardize with the rest of the family for ammo buys, I moved up to 9mm. Bought a CZ Compact and custom wood grips. Beautiful gun but slightly heavy and large for my hand and I was less accurate. I have finalized on a Glock 43x. It's small enough to carry and yet big enough to enjoy shooting regularly. I CC on my person or use a CC purse. All of the women in my family carry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join