It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victoria straya, pushing digital drivers licenses.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The ISO:18013 standard allows the license holder to determine what, if any, information is shared.

It is good to see some practical safeguards with general public assess to this kind of information. As for what is going on with the corporate access,

AUSTRALIA: DIGITAL ID IS COMING FASTER THAN YOU AN IMAGINE! [23-05-09] - SENATOR MALCOLM ROBERTS

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Great find, though people won’t heed the warnings.

I’ve said this on other blogs, we are just a commodity the corporates want our data.

I am sick of being asked if I have flybuys or Woolworths rewards.

I sting back and say why should I give up my data on what groceries I buy. Plus I don’t want the wife to get alerts condoms are on sale, when we don’t use em at home.

I get weird looks….lolz

It shuts em up.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Its not all bad this corporate reality. Knowing how much bread and milk will be required tomorrow keeps things flowing. The lights are on and the water is flowing. I know there are issues with water quality, not as bad as drinking out of a well with a dead kangaroo in it.

The limited liability part is an issue, but it is now part of our legal system. There is something wrong with how a corporate entity can claim the same rights as an individual, but has none of the responsibilities.

<< 1   >>

join