It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Becoming 'Homo Cogniscienti'. On the evolution of human society in the era of AI & automation...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I created another thread recently in which I speculated that there may be other paths open to humanity rather than the depopulation & control agenda which I have come to loosley reference as 'the WEF agenda', seeing as the WEF are the most open about their motives & intentions to create a New World Order under their aegis, essentially doing away with the common man in favour of an elitist paradise in which the remaining humans become slaves to the system they have created. When I was answering comments in that thread I came to imagine the term 'Homo Cogniscienti', as the name for a new type of human. The path of our social evolution has brought us to a crossroads. We can either become Homo Cogniscienti, or we can become Homo Obliterans. We are either obsolete, ripe for depopulation & enslavement - or we are poised at the edge of a glorious landscape, having sailed over centuries of rough seas with ever-increasing prosperity & wellbeing at every stage, despite obstacles on the route travelled which had to be overcome before the prosperous & happy times could begin.

In that other thread one of my key novel thoughts, which had not crossed my mind previously, was that we would need to somehow motivate & enlist the support of not only the common people, but also the very ones who presently align themselves with the WEF agenda, believing perhaps that the WEF is the only game in town for their likes, that there is no other pathway open to them as potential leaders of the human race. I believe that somehow we need to bring these incredibly wealthy & powerful people on side with ourselves, showing them that alternative pathway, the pathway to becoming Homo Cogniscienti.

It all started with a discussion of the arts, and the way that AI is encroaching on every field of human activity, even creativity & skill.

Is there a way forward?

..Even the arts are being assaulted by AI - there are image generation AI, there are AI that can write a spy thriller, and much, much more, nascent on the horizon. What does that leave for us to do? Perhaps the pursuit of pure knowledge in the sciences, discussions of philosophy & religion, meditative & martial arts, the pursuit of perfection in the sporting arena. If we all end up tethered to UBI income, because automation & AI take care of the lesser tasks in our society, then effectively we can be free to pursue knowledge & skill for its own sake, reaching our true potential, becoming fully integrated humans (see Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs) - no longer shackled to a lesser task simply to earn a crust - it could be glorious, all of us skating over the surface of a functional, practical world system which runs on interlinked AI systems & automation - no more broken backs, no more troubled minds.

We could finally become Homo Cogniscienti, thriving on the knowledge & skill that we can develop, as our wellspring of non-digital analogue creativity enjoys a renaissance. Perhaps the eternal quest will be to generate material which exceeds the grandeur of AI in some manner. Or perhaps, analogue 'low-fi' human artistic endeavour of any sort will become infinitely more valuable precisely because it has come from the mind & hand of a real human being, rather than a powerful computer system with no living soul. It is likely that no matter what, our architecure & built environment will become more beautiful as both we're tasked with designing for the heights of the aesthetic, now that AI/automation does all the grunt work (including basic aesthetics) for us.

After three years of hopeless pessimism, reviewing the work & agenda of the New World Order as espoused by its public relations arm, the World Economic Forum, I have come to believe that we need to be sparking more conversations of this nature, in order that we have some sort of solution to suggest in opposition to the dire predictions of the WEF/ WHO/ UN/ Bilderberg/ Club of Rome/ Tavistock elite, who have all bought in to the grossly negative depopulation & control agenda, rather than choosing the side of LIFE, in all its wonder & fullness. They are selfish, foolish people deluded by their fearful need to cling to their excessive wealth & privilege, believing there is no obligation upon them to share the world with those who are already here with them, which simply defies logic. Artificial Intelligence could solve all sorts of problems without resorting to depopulation & slavish control of the lower classes. The true leaders behind the depopulation & control agenda are, by all normal measures, evil in the most reasonable sense - utterly psychopathic. They aren't willing to look at other possibilities, they just want to take an industrial meat cleaver to the human race, killing off the poor (there's no need to sugar coat it) & carving up the remaining resources & territory with their elitist neighbours, casting off the shackles of sharing what they see before them, which they believe is solely in their rights to possess.

It boggles the mind, truly, that so many people (all of them rich & powerful to an insane degree) can share an equivalent ideology of depopulation & control, the most base, selfish approach it is possible to plan & make manifest, with seemingly not a one of them deeply concerned about the potential for the workings of cosmic justice, either in this life or the next. You'd think that they weren't aware that humans have always subsisted on beliefs of such justice being intrinsically constituent in the very nature of the cosmos itself, fathers & mothers passing on the lessons to their children, both in scripture & in fairy tales, depending on the ages of the listeners. But when the digital age comes along, these behemoths of the financial elite cast off these lessons as though they were meaningless, even though our civilisation has done its utmost over the generations to establish police & criminal courts whose entire purpose is to punish the evildoer & uphold justice for the oppressed! It's as if they believe that nobody in this world or the next has the power to stop them in their tracks, to take away what they have stolen from others, or even that which until now, they had fairly earned - to punish them for all the evils they have become a part of in this world, by agreeing to side with the WEF agenda.

Because it is clear that in scripture, the good who later decide to follow an evil path are judged as evil, despite whatever they had done before. It is the final state of the soul that is measured, and by the grace of God there go we all. Everyone must stand alone, with nothing in their hands, one day. The very possibility should make them quake in their boots, given the choices they have been making in recent years. Those who presently follow the WEF agenda are in for a rude awakening.

But if you warn a wicked man and he does not turn from his wickedness and his wicked way, he will die in his iniquity, but you will have saved yourself. Now if a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and I put a stumbling block before him, he will die. If you did not warn him, he will die in his sin, and the righteous acts he did will not be remembered. And I will hold you responsible for his blood. But if you warn the righteous man not to sin, and he does not sin, he will indeed live because he heeded your warning, and you will have saved yourself.”

Ezekiel 3:19-21

...Continued

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
In the dystopian vision of which we are most familiar, there seems little we can do to halt the train of 'progress'. Yes, we must fight against the introduction of CBDCs & other tyrannical moves such as elimination of beef & lamb from our diets, the introduction of bugs to feed our schoolchildren, the banning of domestic & international flights, and so on.

We have a sacred duty to prevent these horrendous systems of enslavement from being made manifest - but what can we possibly do about the automation/ AI & Universal Basic Income debate, the trends for which are all continuing apace, with very few reasonable prospects for how human beings can continue to make good in a world where traditional occupations have been swept aside by technology? My answer, the only answer, it seems - if we can enlist the support of a group of billionaires willing to look at another pathway - is the development of entrepreneurship based around fine craftsmanship; micro-organisations creating artisan produce of various sorts. The only thing humans will continue to do better than technology is rooted in the magnificent power of our imagination & creativity, our literature, our sensitivity to the aesthetic, to the sensorial pleasures (eg - gastronomy) - the best of which can only be generated by careful & fine appreciation of applied skill & learning acquired through traditional apprenticeship of the sort seen in more ancient times.

I believe that if we are to overcome the rise of the robots, our innate creativity is the key to winning on that battleground.

We have to fight together, as the common people, but we must not alienate, indeed we must win over, a percentage of the most wealthy & powerful individuals/ corporate groups in the world, if we are to stand any chance of a course correction. I believe it is not impossible to achieve this, though admittedly, in the face of the behemothic WEF & the cronies who stand behind it as its guarantors, it may seem a tall order indeed. How then should we proceed? Is there any way to spread the message so that the right people will definitely hear & consider it?

It is my hope that by contributing on forums such as ATS, we might indeed be able to promote a better path, to demonstrate that the only way to security & satsifaction of the soul, is to overcome the darkness with the light, to prevent the full manifestation of the depopulation & control agenda. We are privileged here to understand some aspects of the deep politics of our time better than our contemporaries do, so let's utilise that knowledge in order to fire up the alternative pathway for their consideration - the path to becoming Homo Cogniscienti, rather than Homo Obliterans.

Thanks,

FITO.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Sir I wish you well upon your quest. .....

see you!🙂,

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Good read.

This part here tho.

“Because it is clear that in scripture, the good who later decide to follow an evil path are judged as evil, despite whatever they had done before. It is the final state of the soul that is measured, and by the grace of God there go we all. Everyone must stand alone, with nothing in their hands, one day“

It is my belief that some of them are striving very hard for this part to not apply to them. The richest among us all seem to be staunch transhumanists. It is their very real desire to obtain immortality. They wish to never die and through that never be judged. Who can say what they or their souls will ultimately become but I doubt it will resemble even the faintest trace of humanity.

a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Good catch, indeed I too have felt very strongly that a large part of the motivation of the wealthiest is to obtain immortality in some sort of virtual reality/ avatar body, precisely for the express purpose of avoiding the judgement of God. It's sad that there are people willing to sink so much blood & treasure into the pursuit of AI-driven immortality here on this fallen Earth, when by a single sentence uttered in faith & humility they could let go of this corrupted world & open up all of eternity in the vastness of the Kingdom of Heaven. All that is required, as we all know, is: "Forgive my transgressions, show me that you exist & I will follow you".

That is the exact prayer I prayed when I hit rock bottom as a teenager, lost & confused - entirely voluntarily, not the result of evangelism - and the very next day, God answered in a dramatic & incontrovertible manner, leading me to the beginning of the greatest adventure of my life to date. He is still guiding me, demonstrating His love & care, shepherding my family & myself into a bright new future. If only those who have reached such sophisticated heights in the human realm would give God a chance, instead of wasting billions on pointless & antihuman research...

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

My last post is a little off-topic as it centres on a question of religion, when that isn't the point of the thread.

I would prefer we stick to the OP topic of discussing what is possible, what is necessary, to open up a bright future for humanity in spite of the presence of increasing AI & automation as it continues to take jobs away from people all over the world.

There is a lot to think about in this topic, so please don't be distracted by my comments regarding the relgious phobias of the mega-rich billionaires who wish to avoid death completely...

Thanks!

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I can't believe that the fair folk of ATS have no dreams or optimism concerning the future ahead of us. I know it's hard times but surely we can muster some resistance.. Is there nobody that wishes to comment on the possibility of turning our dire circumstances around? Is there no means by which we could adapt to AI & automation, in the event we did manage to overturn the evil intent of the WEF agenda?

I believe that the AI & automation are not the problem, per se, but rather they offer fantastic opportunities to all mankind. The problem lies with the WEF/ UN/ WHO/ Bilderberg/ Club of Rome/ Tavistock elitists, and their desire for depopulation & de facto enslavement of the working & middle classes, in 'smart cities' where everyone is trapped in '15 minute neighbourhoods'.

Is there nothing we can imagine that might help us to enlist the support of those billionaires who may secretly have doubts, who may ultimately be convinced to decide not to follow along with the WEF agenda? What options are open to us to initiate that search for those wealthy & powerful allies who would see the truth in their hearts & decide to follow a path of justice, rather than a path of domination, depopulation & enslavement?

I really do want to hear your thoughts! I set up a website regarding the dangers of CBDCs, which can be found in one of my recent threads, detailing how CBDCs will destroy civilisation as we know it. Should I be launching waves of propaganda from within the confines of that little site - in order to promulgate a message of hope & reconciliation with those billionaires who, like Musk, might actually be on the side of the little guy? Or must we focus entirely on attacking the WEF & their cronies as a groundswell populist movement?

My site is in its infancy at present, I hope to develop it further (& ultimately to engage SEO mechanisms to increase its visibility). For the time being, I'm all ears. Speak up, have your voices heard on this isssue...

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
I can't believe that the fair folk of ATS have no dreams or optimism concerning the future ahead of us. I know it's hard times but surely we can muster some resistance.. Is there nobody that wishes to comment on the possibility of turning our dire circumstances around? Is there no means by which we could adapt to AI & automation, in the event we did manage to overturn the evil intent of the WEF agenda?

Is there nothing we can imagine that might help us to enlist the support of those billionaires who may secretly have doubts, who may ultimately be convinced to decide not to follow along with the WEF agenda? What options are open to us to initiate that search for those wealthy & powerful allies who would see the truth in their hearts & decide to follow a path of justice, rather than a path of domination, depopulation & enslavement? Should I be launching waves of propaganda from within the confines of that little site - in order to promulgate a message of hope & reconciliation with those billionaires who, like Musk, might actually be on the side of the little guy? Or must we focus entirely on attacking the WEF & their cronies as a groundswell populist movement?

FITO

#144K, indeed. Hi Fito. The answer is Christ and His Great Commission. I like thinking that things like Apostolic Succession and the Divine Guidance of the Holy Spirit are a constant on this world, but it depends on the individual, which in turn blesses the collective. I think we are spread out upon this beautiful Planet according to God's perfect purposes.

I'll use a mundane effect as a comparison from personal experience. At first, I walk along many, many shelves of books upon books about men slaying dragons. I questioned the motivation behind writing such a story. How many ways can people imagine to slay a dragon? What's the point in publishing books on that? Why should I bother to publish my own book? Has it not been overdone to the point of tossing them back to the Earth? Is this a waste of time? Will no one heed my words? Etcetera.

Toss commie-core statistics aside. I sincerely need you to see that my response represents many, many more in the positive. There is only one plan and it is from God. No one else's opinion has power over this matter. Stay strong and smile from the heart. Also, yeah, yeah QR code six six six, blah blah. Ol' Lucy made a choice back in Heaven and he got to walk right back in there and place a bet on Job, so the QR code has zero negative effect on you. Print those out as stickers for your website and be strategic with your placement wherever you go. Testify!

Every creation is on a #MissionFromGod.
I do not use this trivially: Godspeed.

edit on 582323 by BeNotAfraid because: TTestify!

new topics

top topics

join