It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Swedish U-Turn on Gender Transitioning for Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
All those here in the USA who are pushing this gender transitioning on young children along with taking away parents rights need to fade away as their bull crap has already played out in Sweden. They along with the radicalized left wingers and MSM are beyond fools and Swedens U turn says it all.

In brief people need to start lawsuits against any and all facets of government as this lunacy has already been studied in the progressive country of Sweden and look what they did.

In brief Sweden chose mother nature, the front door and still go full scale back door when the people are old enough to make up their minds. At issue here is I think many want the boys to take the drugs so they develop real deal bloobs. That along with surgery can make them beautiful. Otherwise if they wait like the "dude" in Bidens administration they will look like a train wreck. Miss Yuck.

The Swedish U-Turn on Gender Transitioning for Children

I am not against transitioning but young kids and elimination of parents rights is a WTF moment. We seem to have way too many pervs in the USA. The Great Satan as some say it is. Right now I agree.

Thoughts? Say a prayer for whats left of the USA
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

+1 more 
posted on May, 6 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Nobody gave a crap about drag queens or transgenders until they started "Child Activism", "Child Mutilation, and Erasure of Women's rights.

Stay away from the kids and stay out of Women's Sports, Showers, Changing Rooms.

How hard is it?

This so called "trans genocide" is "They can't get to the kids" and we all know it.

It is ALL about the women and children now.
edit on 6-5-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It is ALL about the women and children now.

Yes it is and its looks bad we have a Merrick Garland as Attorney General. Mr Depends over in the West Wing is another. This ship has set sail in Sweden. Its applicable to all women and children on planet earth. Until today I never knew what Sweden did.

Whoever is the RNC Chairman is odd. Every Republican should have the Sweden study as a talking point to be thrown in the face of any other opponent, school board, etc. Something is off here and I think its related to who controls the FBI.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Rona McDaniel. Firm GOPe.

She has no interest in what's right, only what gets her in on the cocktail circuit in DC.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanks. I cannot belive that the RNC put her in that position shes incompetent, out of touch like her father. A complete bimbo.

Then to even approach the abortion issue. What a bunch of dumb sheets. The USA has separation of church and state, yet her platform in 2023 is to bring up the abortion issue in 2024.

She kind of looks like Sarah Huckabee as both need to attend a Diet Workshop.

top topics

join