It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is finally over...Covid 19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 02:51 AM
link   
p.potaufeu.asahi.com...

the above is Japan's May 5th update

GENEVA--The World Health Organization said Friday that COVID-19 no longer qualifies as a global emergency, marking a symbolic end to the devastating coronavirus pandemic that triggered once-unthinkable lockdowns, upended economies and killed millions of people worldwide.

The announcement, made more than three years after WHO declared the coronavirus an international crisis, offers some relief, if not an ending, to a pandemic that stirred fear and suspicion, hand-wringing and finger-pointing across the globe.

[...]

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Sat May 6 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It is interesting that they say thousands of people are dying every week still, as if it were never the case before. Coronaviruses have always caused infections in the weak and vulnerable leading to these numbers of dead globally every year, especially in countries with less developed institutions and low GDP. Around three million dead from varying respiratory infections is still the standard normal number and has been for decades.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I corrected that a bit:

GENEVA--The criminal highly corrupt World Health Organization said Friday that COVID-19 no longer qualifies as a global excuse for the first hot step of the Great Reset, marking a symbolic end to the man-made coronavirus plandemic that triggered "politicians, experts" and millions of fourth reich trailblazers to create once-unthinkable and absolutely useless lockdowns, upended economies, harmed especially children and teenagers and killed millions of people worldwide.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

The only thing I could add would be : "and got filthy rich while they were doing it". Seems like the "experts" [ like Fauci ] who went along with the program got rich and the ones who came out against the vaccines were quickly labeled quacks and silenced.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: DerBeobachter

The only thing I could add would be : "and got filthy rich while they were doing it". Seems like the "experts" [ like Fauci ] who went along with the program got rich and the ones who came out against the vaccines were quickly labeled quacks and silenced.

I now believe what you said is true.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Right around the same time the CDC director stepped down etc. all the pieces come into place one thing after the next
Pretty obvious.
Either the pandemic wore them all down.. or made them rich..

edit on 5/6/23 by servovenford because: dot

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Have a read.

www.fastrope.com...

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   
It ain't over until those responsible for these crimes against humanity swing.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Whoever participated in this covid hoax should be hung from the rafters . I mean everyone , even the ones that pushed it online for years .

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I hope all the places that still require masks will finally dump them now.

That includes you VA.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Nothing is over. They are just making way for the next one.

The last one was just a dry run.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Nothing is over. They are just making way for the next one.

The last one was just a dry run.

The next one will be timed and used like the last one. To keep Trump out of office and kill millions more and get even richer while they are at it.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I guess that promoting covid is not profitable anymore, when people were not getting vaccines anymore, the Pharma companies and their FDA future Pharma emloyees figured the pandemic was over now. The same goes for WHO. they got their big income boost so they figured they will call it a win because the cost of promoting covid now sucks up what raises they already got.

I am glad that people stopped believing into those promoting fear.

I just read a study by Harvard on covid 19 deaths here in America. Evidently over half of the deaths from covid 19 were actually from bacterial pneumonia and the rule of the time was not to give antibiotics to those with the virus. Somet doctors actually did give their patients atibiotics even though they were not supposed to and those people mostly survived.

They have known for a long time that you can get infedtions of different types at the swame time, but it seems they changed policy at a high level to not allow antibiotics if you have a virus.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: servovenford
Right around the same time the CDC director stepped down etc. all the pieces come into place one thing after the next
Pretty obvious.

It is interesting that Gates bought up huge in BioNTech shares in Sept 2019. Uncanny timing that. Almost like he knew something was about to happen...

Then dumped them in 2021 at a huge profit. After which he changed 180 deg and basically admitted that the "vaccines" failed (and that omicron was actually the best vaccine).

We were played.

Pfizer Vaccine Bonanza slows, but Bill Gates sold early, made huge profits

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quintilian

originally posted by: servovenford
Pretty obvious.

It is interesting that Gates bought up huge in BioNTech shares in Sept 2019. Uncanny timing that. Almost like he knew something was about to happen...

Then dumped them in 2021 at a huge profit. After which he changed 180 deg and basically admitted that the "vaccines" failed (and that omicron was actually the best vaccine).

We were played.

Pfizer Vaccine Bonanza slows, but Bill Gates sold early, made huge profits

I trust no one these days. Snake oil comes to mind about the vaccines for covid.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
it was over like 4 years ago but the media wouldn't let it go. maybe something to do with power trippin politicians / empty suits? hmmm

new topics

top topics

join