It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funeral Director Testified She Saw Many People Embalmed With Band-Aids On Their Deltoid

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I heard it was as a result of too much gardening.

Or possibly taking clotted cream with their scones & jam.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This was very interesting video, watched the whole testimony.

She mentions that they like to notice patterns, which tells that they can say a lot more on the struggles or cases of deaths.

The growth was fibrous growth was obviously promoted, sustained and supported to develop to such an extent. It would be interesting to investigate the blood types, diets, activity of those people, as well as timing of their vaccinations and their health status around the timeframe.

It could be that they were already infected and got the jab that promoted more severe response. Or their immune system was adapted to something else. Anyway, her curiosity gave me something to think about as well.

I had 3 jabs myself, not by choice but necessity for ability to work, so yeah, it interests me how bad the screw up is.

The whole video of missing dead children, healthy guy, psychology of women in 2nd lockdown, bandaids and all opens even more reasons to be concerned about what has been happening and why none of this is questioned when it's a valid physical evidence of abnormality during the pandemic which should be brought to light to learn from to avoid making the same mistake.

If things like reasons for the end of living are of no concern, it there anyone even interested in preserving the living?
edit on 9/5/2023 by pureclover because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join