It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The elite's endgame is AI and immortality.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
What do the globalists want?

I don't need to list the many flavor of the month outrage news stories that are meant to inflame and divide. It is obvious this is what those in control are doing because these stories "go viral" and dupe a lot of people into investing their energy focusing on these momentary outrages which fade from the news cycle and are only brought up again as "gotcha" moments in the neverending debate over which side is "correct". These diversions are like flashing neon signs meant to capture people's attention and distract them from what is really going on.

None of this stuff matters. The end game for the controllers is to have themselves propped up as immortals. We see that many among the "elites" have wacky theories and are currently working on DNA repair technology (telomeres) to extend life and end illness. They don't want us around. They want no people, because people are destroying the earth, climate change, limited resources, you know the reasons they give.

They want themselves and robots/AI.

Counteracting the telomere shrinking process is the enzyme, telomerase, that uniquely holds the key to delaying or even reversing the cellular aging process. Telomerase offsets cellular aging by lengthening the telomeres, adding back lost DNA repeats to add time onto the molecular clock countdown, effectively extending the lifespan of the cell. Telomerase lengthens telomeres by repeatedly synthesizing very short DNA repeats of six nucleotides — the building blocks of DNA — with the sequence "GGTTAG" onto the chromosome ends from an RNA template located within the enzyme itself. However, the activity of the telomerase enzyme is insufficient to completely restore the lost telomeric DNA repeats, nor to stop cellular aging.

news.asu.edu...

With advancing technology, the ability to 3D print unlimited organs for transplant is becoming a reality

With the aid of 3D printing and electrospinning, a team of bioengineers at the Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine, a research institute in North Carolina led by Anthony Atala, has been growing viable tissue and organs for patients. While many of these 3D-printed organs remain in the research stage, some should be ready for clinical testing within a year or two.

For more than 25 years, Atala has been working on generating tissue cells in the lab. From fingers and ears to kidneys and hearts, his team can now create 40 different organ and tissue structures.

www.asme.org...

This is why they are pushing every distraction. Population control. Depopulation. The only argument I hear about this from naysayers is the tired old "the elites are greedy, why would they kill all the people who buy their stuff" well, in case you weren't keeping track, the elites created the monetary system. They are the people who manipulate and assign value to the currency. They don't need to get it from us when they are the ones who create it in the first place. It is a micro-level view to assume that they are focused on money, when the actual greed and narcissism is displayed in so many ways. From politicians holding court into their late 80s and 90s (Chuck Grassley, Dianne Feinstein) to elites on the world stage (Schwab, Soros). To the assumptions that everyone will fall for the "don't you care about the earth? We only get one earth" guilt trip tropes and eat bugs and limit our movement to whatever is within walking distance.

They want to make us all miserable, confused, depressed and demoralized to control the population via lack of reproduction, suicide, etc. until they finish the job with whatever means (pandemic, fake alien invasion, nuclear war). They want it to seem hopeless and they do a good job of creating fake outrage to distract people from what their goals really are. Themselves, living forever via telomere extension and unlimited organ transplants and their AI/robot servents which will be the worker bees replacing all of us "useless eaters".
edit on 4-5-2023 by Antimony because: typo.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Antimony

Did that make you feel better?

Now for some reality.

If the "elites" expect to claim immortality, they are going to need teams of doctors/technologists to achieve and maintain their goals. Do you think those experts are going to supply their skills without a "piece of the pie" for themselves?!

And what about the method(s) needed to attain this immortality?

Do you really think any greedy self-respecting "elite" would allow him/her self to be used as a "guinea pig" by risking their wealth, to say nothing of their health, heck, their very Life, on a procedure that had not first been proven! safe and effective on hundreds of us plebs before even considering the procedure for themselves?

So where are all of those "lesser" folks, like us, who are now "immortal" lab rats?

Stop trying to find someone to blame for your (our) difficulties, and start trying to fix the problems you find.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Just in America.

In 2018, 612,846 missing persons cases were entered into the National Crime Information Center records, though on any given day, a smaller number are active.

On the last day of 2018, the NCIC reports 85,459 cases were active.

Of all those cases, most are adults. Thirty-five percent are under 18, and 45% are under 21 — which is sometimes substituted as the cutoff age for an endangered person still be classified as a minor.

www.fox13now.com...

I mean, I would imagine there could possibly be some guinea pigs in there. It always makes me feel better to point out the tactics of the globalists.
edit on 4-5-2023 by Antimony because: typo.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I've never been on the dark web, nor do I plan to but I've heard some VERY unsettling things that people witnessed there.

Without being too graphic, a man reported seeing a video of hundreds of people of color being line up, going up a ramp and being pushed into what he described as a gigantic "food processor", about 20ft in diameter. I have no way to confirm this, but honestly, WHO KNOWS!

You mentioned guinea pigs and um, like thousands of people go missing every year, worldwide every month!

What's really going on in places with ultra high security? Or in the underground bases that are REAL and operational?

Who's to say the elite don't have their own facilities, carrying out any manner of research they can think of??

It's naive to think that with all that money, power and entitlement, they would allow international law or some other silliness like ethics and morals to get in the way.

Ps-

So where are all of those "lesser" folks, like us, who are now "immortal" lab rats?

Try incineration. Unless you're Dracula, the whole immorality thing is incredibly delicate.

edit on 5/4/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 12:59 AM
link   

If you make someone immortal, how do you keep them imprisoned...forever?

If you use runaways and kidnapped persons as your experimental subjects, your test results will be useless due to the likelihood of physical and psychological dissimilarities to your ultimate patients.

And, if you force, or coerce your researchers/technicians to do things they morally oppose, you set yourself up for potential betrayal.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I want to live until I smile at my casket.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Maybe I should have used the phrase "live forever" instead of immortality, because even with telomere extension and organ transplant, the same things that kill us (gunshot, whatever) will still kill them. But if they can avoid that type of injury, their life would be extended perhaps indefinitely.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

WARNING: I am going to put this as mildly as I can but it’s truly disturbing and violent…

Well, don’t forget the famous Hillary Clinton and her girlfriend, I forget her name….Huma? Anthony Weiner’s wife? Well supposedly it shows a Hillary and Huma making love as they take turns R wording a third young minor girl who eventually, has Hillary Clinton wrap her ponytail into the bit of an industrial drill and start it which scalps her and removes the majority of her face which Hillary then continues to abuse her sexually as she passes away while wearing her face and hair as a mask and wig, laughing about the situation.

Obviously, you can’t believe everything you see on the internet; however, there is no doubt that Hillary Clinton is part of the whole Satanic/human sacrifice group. Pizza gate is simply too obvious to NOT believe and beside that, you have the Two Podesta Brothers being the last people Madeline McCann visited before she disappeared and the Portuguese maid corroborates this fact. The police sketch of the two possible suspects in the McCann case, if authentic, are obviously the Podesta brothers. Where that all leaves room for hoaxes and such, what is FACTUAL and not a hoax is John Podesta’s famous art collection which is a series of paintings, statuaries, drawings, furniture, etc. which include statues of decapitated children, statues of caged children, a statue made from the police image of be of Jeffrey Dahmer’s victims found headless and contorted which Podesta had made into the base of a glass coffee table, paintings of children tied up with bruised and bleeding genitals, paintings of wet rooms, and even a wet room of his own.

Most disturbing though is that series of emails which were sent out by Podesta to various Clinton staffers which invited them to a dinner and spirit cooking, pictures of Clinton’s spirit cookings we’re discovered as well with instructions and incantations written in blood and those being directions to collect deceased, semen, blood, etc from the group to use during self mutilation and spirit controlling spell casting. Well, we have all heard about the elite and their addiction to adrenochrome. We can’t know for sure but there’s just so much evidence. And the most powerful a-chrome is supposed to come from a child’s pineal gland which looks like a walnut.

There was that line of emails between invitees where some guy was being invited who was new to Clinton’s staff and rev everyone is making a big deal about it being his first time. Then, Podesta says he is excited to host him for the first time and he will be making his famous walnut sauce. The newbie replies that he has never heard of walnut sauce and asks how it is served. In the emails that follow, John Podesta CCs his wife and a few colleagues and he writes some LOLs. His wife replies, “should we tell him?” And someone else answers, “no,” to which she replies, “haha, walnut sauce. Poor guy thinks we are actually talking about food.” And that is the end of that email thread.

So I feel more comfortable in believing there is SOMETHING based in reality about the drill video even if it is exaggerated or sensationalized. There’s no more pretending that Clinton is innocent and the trail of blood, tears, death and suicide by two gunshots to the back and back of head is able to be explained away.

Here’s a potpourri of some Clinton podesta stuff

truthearth.org...

biselliano.info...

EDIT: oh yea, I forget the file name but this is the video I am referencing which was found in Anthony Weiner’s folder marked Insurance.

edit on 5/4/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/4/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 03:54 AM
link   
There’s only one T in immorality.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   
You bring up a point that I think often, when people say billionaires hang out with the elite, I think how funny the money makers must find it when someone brags about how much money they have.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Evolution got us this far in life, don't see it stopping. As for what evolves next, what works is usually at the top of the list.

With some of the results AI is getting, it is working a lot better these days than in the past. The digital ocean is growing at a fast pace. Viruses, worms and bots have been around for a while now, constant competition sorting out the weak from the strong. Then all these large corporate entities with all kinds of features, functions and politics going on.

If you could be immortal like Marvin in the 'Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy', would you really want it? Spending a few million years on a dead planet alone waiting for some travelers to come along sounds tough. As for these biological bodies, they are going to die one day. Lot of money in buying more time and extending life a bit.
edit on 4-5-2023 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I mean, I'm not usually one to make conspiracy theories about the COVID-19 vaccine program but pretty much the entire population of the planet took a rather experimental vaccine just to go back to what was normal...

I've been leaning towards the idea that the next phase of what the 'elites' will want to capitalize on is our health and the entire planet itself, to make them yes, live longer.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antimony
telomere extension

this looked promising a quarter century ago, how they doing with it

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   

You see how they REEEEact when you notice. Lately it's the wojack npc's become alien graeys theory. It used to be vampires, due to adrenochrome and ancient legends. I lean towards the HR Giger and HP Lovecraft visions to explain this behavior, and it leads me right back to the Christian's holy book to put it all in simpler terms.

Last night I saw the movie [b]"They Live" for the second time ever. #Nada

But yeah, why do death worshippers fear death when even death may die?
Consequences.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Maybe I should have used the phrase "live forever" instead of immortality, because even with telomere extension and organ transplant, the same things that kill us (gunshot, whatever) will still kill them. But if they can avoid that type of injury, their life would be extended perhaps indefinitely.

well..yes. you just need to outlive physical death and it's party time, excellent. lol

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emit1

telomere extension

this looked promising a quarter century ago, how they doing with it

Various universities (Stanford, ASU) and government orgs (NIH) have been doing studies on different medications to stop telomere loss. Here is a piece about an NIH study from 2016.

In the NIH study, scientists administered the synthetic sex hormone, danazol, to a small group of participants with rare telomere disorders and bone marrow failure in an effort to slow their rapid telomere loss. In addition to slowing telomere loss, the drug unexpectedly appeared to elongate telomeres in almost all study participants. The treatment also improved blood counts in most study participants, and some who were dependent on blood transfusions no longer required them. In fact, when the participants stopped taking danazol, their telomeres shortened again.

www.nhlbi.nih.gov...

The study referenced above used a synthetic sex hormone (odd synchronicity with what is going on elsewhere in society) called danazol which did actually work to lengthen telomeres, improve blood counts and lead to those in the study who needed regular blood transfusions to not need the transfusions anymore. When they stopped taking the danazol, their telomeres shortened again.

So I think this life extension stuff is on the very near horizon of possibility.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   

When they stopped taking the danazol, their telomeres shortened again.

From what i recall the telomeres need to stop shortening without interference for the therapy to be considered a success. Great to hear the work is carrying on, cheers for the thread

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Not really immortality, just living longer. Not the same. There are various avenues. First of those is medical processes to lengthen lifespan. Then I guess augmented bodies. Finally a sort of descent into an AI controlled system as something approaching gods.

I imagine the first thing we will see is these sick weirdos living ever longer. They will still need a significant number of us for their needs and wants, just not all of us.

We either pull them down before this happens or we bow down and watch it happen.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Once upon a long ago.. We lived in a golden age.. All the old cultures have a remembrance to it. In the bible it was refeered to as Eden. It Egypt it was zep tepi. When we walked with the Gods.

From culture to culutre we have these stories. A shared commonality for the roots of man. Some attributes that the golden age exhibted where immortality / walking with the gods / originally asexual / could communicate without words / controlled by the will of god

Now here is thing.. We there are now (EL)ites trying to recreate that age again. Look around you.. The elixir in immortality / AI will be the new God.. The beast that knows all things.. As spoken of in revelation. Are genders are being blurred and the new system will involve the removal of self. The hive mind.

Brave new world.. Lets see how it goes..

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

There is No Eternal Life Without Death . What Fools............

top topics

<<   2 >>

join