It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real numbers in Germany

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is an interesting vid, as it calculates the never-ending deficit in the German pension system. That is until the rollout was started, then steadily the German pension fund is now in the black and very healthily so. For this to happen there would have to be a lot more deaths in the retirement-age population than is being actually reported by the state's agencies. For the state pension fund to look this good something monumental has to have happened to the amount that is being withdrawn.www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
This is an interesting vid, as it calculates the never-ending deficit in the German pension system. That is until the rollout was started, then steadily the German pension fund is now in the black and very healthily so. For this to happen there would have to be a lot more deaths in the retirement-age population than is being actually reported by the state's agencies. For the state pension fund to look this good something monumental has to have happened to the amount that is being withdrawn.www.bitchute.com...

So in other words, the plan is working?

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I died again today.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I feel so bad for the people like the poster above that is mocking the deaths.

Some people died from Covid and some people died from the vaccine. Is it astronomical numbers? Time will tell, but to marginalize any death from this disease or treatment is so callous, so evil, so disgusting that it's almost unbelievable we coexist with this type of person.

Karma is a bitch and you are taking several servings acting this way.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

Why?

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Why?

Because people that have this narrative have incalculable evil that has taken over their lives. The narrative and eagerness to fit into an agenda has clouded all judgement to the extent they mock other members of their species to die. This isn't unusual in the animal kingdom as the alpha males usually rise up within the social structure of the unit.

This isn't the case here, we have weak keyboard warriors sheilding themselves with "science" calling for the deaths of their own herd.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I hate to be that guy again,
But did everyone who has responded to this have time to watch a video before writing a reply?

Maybe I'm the one who has to review the forum etiquette, but I thought there was a required explanation for a video posted before asking for responses...

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

ahriman has a big heart but prefers to hide it.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I would think it is fairly self-explanatory. The German state pension scheme was running at an alarming deficit, until suddenly a lot of people are no longer claiming it. For the scheme to run from a bad deficit to a healthy profit a massive number of people would have been required to stop drawing on it. There is only one way this can happen.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   

a reply to: lordcomac

I would think it is fairly self-explanatory. The German state pension scheme was running at an alarming deficit, until suddenly a lot of people are no longer claiming it. For the scheme to run from a bad deficit to a healthy profit a massive number of people would have been required to stop drawing on it. There is only one way this can happen.

People just wanted to give back and decided not to claim it.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

It’s his brain that lacks the size

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tough2fool

It’s his brain that lacks the size

ATS tries our best to avoid insults.
since you're new here I was hoping you might take a tip from my post.
No need to make enemies online, we all have plenty ruling over us.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Some people died from Covid and some people died from the vaccine. Is it astronomical numbers? Time will tell, but to marginalize any death from this disease or treatment is so callous, so evil, so disgusting that it's almost unbelievable we coexist with this type of person.

Bringing attention to excessive deaths isn't mocking it, it's an effort to try and stop it, just like the video says. The video talks about the evil who are continuing to allow this to happen. Ignoring the possible reasons for these deaths is a disservice to those who died. Preferring to keep it quiet will allow it to continue. We should be using all of the data from every source to get to the bottom of it.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Has anyone done a similar comparison with the USA Social Security funds?

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Ummm...the Posters screen name...is...LordAhriman...

Lord Ahriman

Ahriman (pronounced AH-ri-muhn), also known as Angra Mainyu (pronounced ANG-ruh MAYN-yoo), was the spirit of evil and darkness in Persian mythology and in Zoroastrianism, a religion that attracted a large following in Persia around 600 bce. Often called Druj (”the Lie”), Ahriman was the force behind anger, greed, envy, and other negative and harmful emotions. He also brought chaos, or the breakdown of order and structure, into the world. In Zoroastrianism, Ahriman is contrasted with Ahura Mazda , the supreme creator of order and goodness. In the Islamic religion, Ahriman is identified with Iblis, the devil.

However...it is fairly classless to impugn and malign those who lost their lives from either the virus...or the jibby jab...

I'm curious if that's why the pension fund in Germany is now in the black and fully funded...because of those who lost their lives...

YouSir

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I looked it up. It appears that things are not looking better for the USA Social Security funds.

The projected reserve depletion date for the combined OASDI trust funds is 2034, a year earlier than in last year's report.1 Considered on its own, the OASI Trust Fund can pay full benefits until 2033, a year earlier than projected last year. As in last year's report, the DI Trust Fund is projected to be able to pay full benefits through the end of the 75-year projection period (2097 in this year's report).

Source
edit on 5/3/2023 by Bishop2199 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/3/2023 by Bishop2199 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Subclinical myocarditis will do that.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I guess they need to kill more people off then. sad lol

For those that don't know, and I looked it up :

OASI is Old Age and Survivors Insurance
DI is Disability Insurance

So our DI is 'okay' but anyone retiring after 2034 i.e. most of us, are not going to have any pension, unless you are disabled. Kinda makes me want to be able to refuse to pay into it.

a reply to: Bishop2199

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

In Britain excess deaths are being bandied around, I have heard fifteen percent of thirty and forty, but the death rate in the working-age population is a lot higher than in the retired. This will have a severe effect on the taxes to pay pensions. But that is probably the last thing to worry about at the moment.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I know what you're wanting to say.
Some flys might congregate soon, we'll see how it goes.

Not sure how anyone would refute this...presentation.

oops.

And it's coming down fast
which means it will classify as intended harm
to infer as much from the news
in future algos. Not necessarily arrest able...but there's that other thing
the sosh. That is what is being inserted in the breech. It's noting our response.
Think I'll have a Victory Gin....

Very 1984.

tRu$t tHe scIeNcE

reply to: anonentity

# 1702

edit on 3-5-2023 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join