It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good news for Japan and travelers that wish to come to Japan now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
www.asahi.com...

The article says it all , but actually what is really taking place is that many people from all over the world , with the exception of possibly a few nations are allowed back into Japan.
Just in one month over 3 million visitors landed in Tokyo or one of the other major international airports.
What is really has been taking place is now the hotels are raising the prices , the restaurants are raising the prices, taxis are not as friendly as they used to be and the tourist attractions are just jam-packed once again.
But the good news is that Japan is opening up on May 8th so if yo u want to get to Japan and check it out now is a good time .Also if you're into cycling there's going to be a whole load of international cyclists coming to Japan between May June July and August and September.

edit on 0400000022542023-04-30T05:54:22-05:00542204am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Hey MiM,

Does one have to have the vax to visit Japan ?

Cheers

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Hey MiM,

Does one have to have the vax to visit Japan ?

Cheers

As of now Japan hasn't announced any vaccination requirements to enter Japan but you need to really check with the your country about getting back to your country I think.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Why? You're talking food shortages there? Why would we come after you keep telling us food shortages, higher prices, etc.

U know what you've kept saying the last couple years how bad it's getting for you there. Why would anyone want to visit Japan?

Ive been there, and never again...entirely based on your observations from there.

I don't know the last time you had anything good or great about Japan to say. So, you've changed my mind.

Soooo? Which is it? Peace, my guitar playin' brotheršŸ˜ŽāœŒļø

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Mexico has been open all along, never shut the border, never had any death-jab requirements.

Be like Mexico.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Japan is on my bucket list, mostly for giving them money. I'm also #catastrophising about the international bicycling event.

GOJIRA! I mean, Nihonkoku!

top topics

join