It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special OPS Assaulter Fired For COVID Non-Compliance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This is a fascinating interview with a former tier 1 operator, the point is how many special forces around the world had a super high attrition rate due to bad policies surrounding COVID mandates for all military personal.

Some context this Operator was part of JFT 2 Canada's version of special forces, they have had no casualties as in KIA, despite being called in by American Seal Team Generals for action in joint task force actions.

Joint Task Force 2 is an elite special operations force of the Canadian Armed Forces, serving under the Canadian Special Operations Forces Command.
The Canadian Prime Minster doesn't even know what they are up to most of the time. Just like the American President doesn't know of all the operations of American special forces.

There are more interviews with him on that YouTube channel that are interesting, Canadas special forces have always kept a very low profile it's interesting to see him speaking out.

What surprised me is how all these governments were so willing to throw all that experience and training away, over just a mask and a jab.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
They want full compliance.
Nope
Not here
Not ever

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

True, he talks about the intense pressure, and the hypocrisy of the mask wearers doing it for show, which means it was for political reasons, not actually for safety.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Safety?
What standard shows that now?
Nothing about accepting the jab was about safety, it was about bending the knee. Period.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   
TLDR version of the vid

"Do i think people need to be nice to eachother, Yes"

"Do i think that needs to take away from my rangetime, No"

"If you died in a car accident and also had covid, you died from covid"

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Good Fk this government , I wouldnt want to be back in the Marines knocking down doors for these people and I damn sure wouldnt want to be a T1 having to carry out even more EVIL missions.

It was bad enough when I left, now I would NEVER let any of my children or friends or anyone else enlist

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

But...but....TURDeau recently said he did force anyone to take the vaccine.....
nationalpost.com...

So, that means, he.....LIED....

....OMG...who knew ....he lied about the WE charity scandal, lied about giving hundreds of thousands of government money to HIS MOTHER AND BROTHER, lied about Chinese money to his foundation, lied about Chinese money funding his Liberal party, lied about....

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I think I'd feel safer behind JTF2 than behind a #ing mask & a jab.

# them.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Well, I guess to put a positive spin on it....

At least we will have the GOOD 50% on the people's side, if it ever comes down to us vs the Governement.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

I think I'd feel safer behind JTF2 than behind a #ing mask & a jab.

# them.

I understand the masks in specific situations, but not the bull crap masks they were pushing and not everywhere.
Very little of the plandemic bull crap was about any actual safety.
Exerting power and bending knees.
Tyrannical behavior.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   

edit on 4/29/2023 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   
JTF2 may be Canadians'. They are pretty damn good. Further more the American's train with us on the regular. they have gone to war with us. They will tell you for what we have to work with, we are a tough bunch. pretty sure canadian kick @ss all around. Fight, F***, and Drink. Thats just during our hockey games even. 3/4 longest shot snipers are candian too am i wrong? . reply to: FlyInTheOintment

edit on 29-4-2023 by AnrkE because: nobody can wish me happy bday anymore. its not my Bday

edit on 29-4-2023 by AnrkE because: dont know how to do a proper reply but wil try again

edit on 29-4-2023 by AnrkE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join