It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC News Edits Interview With RFK Jr to Exclude Vaccine Remarks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Mrs Darko
Uh you are welcome.
Most here Value our civil rights, no matter political affiliation.
The things done by our government willfully violating citizens civil rights during the last few years are absolutely unacceptable.
Those expecting those violations to be forgotten are woefully wrong.
They are lessons taught to our children so this NEVER happens again.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
RFK Jr. was an outspoken anti-vaxxer before covid. He'll never gain any traction because everyone already knows that about him.

What you may be missing is that those people waking up to the reality that the people who did this - the people who lied about everything to do with Covid, the jabs, everything - are the exact same people who they have been trusting for decades with the health of their children with regard to so-called 'normal' vaccines, and are now questioning those as well.

Good. It is high time the masks were all off, and the utter naked evil of these corporations is made plain as day for all to see.

If they did this, what have they been injecting into you and your children all these decades?

And more importantly, what do you think they will add to these old 'tried-and-true' 'normal' vaccines now and in the coming years?

Anyone who trusts any vaccine now, has only themselves to blame.

Still waiting for everyone around me to drop dead lol. What's the new goal post now? I haven't heard lately.

While I abhor the casual indifference you vomit with regard to the millions of dead and suffering from this evil charade, still, even now, I truly hope you and yours are lucky and got only the saline jabs, or at least not the deadly ones,

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: LordAhriman

He is a failed candidate out the door.

The same was true for Biden as well.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   
You know in what way they achieved something with the COVID event strategy?

They succeeded in creating a on on-line social 'water army' which could be engaged overnight to vilify and destroy anyone they chose. They succeeded in creating a mechanism whereby private commerce could be disrupted if the actors weren't eagerly compliant with their agenda.

It seemed to me that a new level of bias has been created to strengthen the "anti-vaxx" meme.

If you reject a specific vaccine "technology" = anti-vaxxer;
if you reject the adjuvants they use = anti-vaxxer;
if you reject only a specific vaccine = anti-vaxxer;
if you reject medical experimentation = anti-vaxxer;
if you reject 'compulsory' vaccine or vaccines treatment under 'duress of employment loss' = anti-vaxxer.

This exercise was not a total loss for them. Especially the political 'hangers on' and the bank... economies were destroyed... vast wealth consolidated...

I don't like that they refer to people as "anti-vaxxer" because it is no longer a specific thing... but then it's the same thing with "conspiracy theorist"... so there's a lesson in there somewhere.. for the seekers.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

dude...Thank you! My thoughts, exactly!
th.bing.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
I truly hope you and yours are lucky and got only the saline jabs, or at least not the deadly ones,

The scamdemic / vaccine came not too long after the 2020 Census
I think that different versions of the vaccine were deployed to different areas based on the Census statistics

Areas with high populations of young people got the version that makes you infertile
Areas with high populations of old people got the version that causes heart issues
etc. etc.

I am sure they mixed it up a lot too and randomized it, so nothing seemed too obvious.
Many people only got the saline version, so that they could have a lot of people claiming it was harmless
edit on 29-4-2023 by cavrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Mrs Darko
Uh you are welcome.
Most here Value our civil rights, no matter political affiliation.
The things done by our government willfully violating citizens civil rights during the last few years are absolutely unacceptable.
Those expecting those violations to be forgotten are woefully wrong.
They are lessons taught to our children so this NEVER happens again.

My town made it illegal to enter any restaurant.
You could not eat unless you showed a vax pass.
They would arrest you like in Canada.
The town is now shamelessly soliciting for
a new 'progressive' police chief.
They aren't even hiding it:

City of Park Ridge
April 20 at 4:44 PM ·
Are you a progressive police leader with a demonstrated record of success? Apply by May 26 to be the next Chief of Police for the City of Park Ridge. Learn more about the department by visiting www.parkridge.us/PoliceChief

===

Did I see the word 'accountability' in the above 'we seek one progressive police chief' city link?
Why yes. That means you get to bully someone into a hospital bed because they said
'smart meter' and 'biohazard'
in the same sentence. Using militant force.
After robbing them of property- I had to play Sophie's Choice between two bikes because they said
I didn't need a third bike. A corpulent thug in kevlar whose smirk was behind a black mask, took my statement
'it is psychological abuse to appropriate another's property' and promptly diagnosed me,
on my front lawn, with 'emotional attachment syndrome'. I gave up the bike.
They came back with force and hauled me off because when I had earlier said 'smart meter' and 'biohazard'
during the robbery, it translated into 'you need electrolytes'.
Then, chief, you say that this didn't happen because you didn't
find what you were looking for in the blood and piss. It never happened.

You would think with all the progressive filth that the mayor had
solicited and paraded here, including equipping police with psychiatric diagnostic powers,
to arrest and or hold for medical study, based on diagnostic evaluation of a simple statement of fact,
that they'd be ashamed of the slow (and fast) killing they have done for Gates and Schwab
and Fauci, not to mention for the WHO and NWO, all of which they are embracing.

They took federal monies to create thought police, the first in Illinois.
CERT. Watch for this in acronym your small town. Sometimes the enemy is small, well hid, and works from within.

Instead they double down, A 'progressive' police chief! Shame on them.

# 1698
edit on 29-4-2023 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

BILL MAHER should visit AboveTopSecret.com and read our Biden posts. Then, he wouldn't be so "surprised"...

Bill Maher 'surprised' by how well Robert F. Kennedy Jr. polls against Biden

The latest Fox News poll showed RFK Jr at 19% among Dem primary voters compared to Biden's 62%
Full Article: www.foxnews.com...

As we've stated since 2020, If Joe Biden didn't have FRAUD/CHEATING HELP, he couldn't win....not in 2020 and not in 2024.

His policies and personality are so horrible, almost any Democrat could beat Joe Biden in the primaries, if those primaries are free from significant fraud, designed to help Joe.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Dude i told my two buddys not to take it. A week later my dad got nervous about the not being able to work thing, so he talks me into it. It was only supposed to be two. I only did the two shots. Man i hear some were placebo. I didn't always have these bumps on my head. Im too poor to have this medical #. Well i guess working middle class. But the shots weren't free necessarily. Us U.S. Tax payers took care of the bill. CVS was in on it I suppose so if you consider how wide the whole thing is. My buddys were like dude the # this whole time. Yep soon as i took it. It almost just went away. But nope still unfolding to this day. a reply to: shooterbrody

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join