It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Election Fraud

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
And very obvious.

Over 7,000 affidavits delivered to Michigan lawmakers claim election fraud

"Why did 45 other governors dealing with states of emergency and COVID, didn't feel it was necessary to change election rules and procedures and violate the U.S Constitution?" he asked. "We owe voters the truth."

they cheated

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whiskermegistus

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: Whiskermegistus

I find terms like anti-Trump to actually indicate where the real cult or hive mind is.
There are many things I don't like about Trump and many things I do like. If you voted for him the first time and then refused to the second time for reasons other than the impact on you and your family and community then you really did yourself a disservice and let your personal feelings about a brash New Yorker do damage to the ones you care about.

I believe that the DNC & GOP are controlled opposition to each other .

You are probably right, sir.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
And very obvious.

Over 7,000 affidavits delivered to Michigan lawmakers claim election fraud

"Why did 45 other governors dealing with states of emergency and COVID, didn't feel it was necessary to change election rules and procedures and violate the U.S Constitution?" he asked. "We owe voters the truth."

they cheated

Yes, of course they did.
Texas would have fallen too if the 14 separate law suites each in Democrat districts to allow mail in ballots for EVERYONE had not been stopped/defeated.

It was the clearest case of massive election fraud that I have ever seen and those that deny it hide behind the very courts run by the establishment. As a starting point, the real deniers (those that pretend it was a free and fair election) simply need to explain the exact process whereby over 100,000 votes can immediately show up in seconds in the vote tally all for one candidate. They can't because it is simply not possible.
edit on 2/5/2023 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whiskermegistus

a reply to: Whiskermegistus

I find terms like anti-Trump to actually indicate where the real cult or hive mind is.
There are many things I don't like about Trump and many things I do like. If you voted for him the first time and then refused to the second time for reasons other than the impact on you and your family and community then you really did yourself a disservice and let your personal feelings about a brash New Yorker do damage to the ones you care about.

I believe that the DNC & GOP are controlled opposition to each other .

You are probably right, sir.
The only truth is found by turning off the talking heads .

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

The UK - finally - has moved to implement voter ID. No ID, no vote. Makes an awful lot of sense and the excuses are NEVER valid ones. I need ID and often facial recognition checks to do even basic things like employ a solicitor to manage my house sale. There is absolutely no reason at all not to have voter ID. Those against it are simply afraid they will find it harder to rig elections.

Bravo !
Bravo !
Bravo !

Ooops.... the left would say racist, mysogynist, climate denier, toxic masculinity, ecology destroyer....

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

this needs top be screamed from the rooftops.
and election integrity needs to be the number 1 priority in every state.
Why do you vote ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join