It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Election Fraud

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I think they must have almost eliminated it in the last 5 years.
Also they got rid of that woman in Palm beach that was always delaying vote counts, ect.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What are some facts and data showing that lax voter ID rules and mail-in ballots are causing election fraud? What solutions would you propose?

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmeraldCoastFreedm

I think they must have almost eliminated it in the last 5 years.
Also they got rid of that woman in Palm beach that was always delaying vote counts, ect.

Yeah , What about Dade County ? ...Hmm....

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The got rid of Brenda Snipes Broward county and Susan Bucher Palm beach county.
I don't know about Miami Dade.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Why don't the Attorney Generals who know the truth request a Congressional Hearing, so they can come and tesitfy?

Everyone keeps saying they know what happened, but Congress never holds a hearing to bring them all together for testimonies.

It's as rediculous as the House not demanding Hunter Biden's testimony, even though they have hundreds of documents pointing to him running illegal business and tax-avoidance schemes.

Is our Congress in bed with the Bidens? Maybe.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Is that it's mostly committed by Conservatives, and those who scream all day long about election fraud.

FACT.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Betrayal runs deep I would imagine.

One does not arrive in clown world simply by chance.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Makes perfect sense until you realize conservatives lost the election.

Try harder.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

Is that it's mostly committed by Conservatives, and those who scream all day long about election fraud.

FACT.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Oh for serious?? Us Hispanics ain't nothing but white black, brown and Asian looking (Indian and oriental looking actually) who happen to speak Spanish. And regarding racism, I have always said Hispanics are some of the most racist. In the Spanish language, there is only Chinese people. There are no Japanese, Cambodians, Vietnamese, Thai, Korean etc... Etc..

There is only chino. Well, occasionally I will be asked if I am philippino, which is only probably because it was under Spanish rule for some time before. But 99% of the time, there is only chino. I mean #, I was ordering Popeyes on the way to the oldsmar flea market and the first thing the old Hispanic lady asks me is "you are the Philippines??" And with a smile. I just wanted to yell wtf does that have to do with my chicken??

Hispanics got this #ing condition where for whatever #ing reason they must know where your family is from. Why?? Wtf does that matter. Are we not all talking the same goddamn languages?? Every #ing time, it's " hey chino, you are phillipines??" Or "where are you from?? And I'm just like, "cuz, I am from Tampa, Florida, USA."

And then the question evolves to "no tu papa es de que Pais"? And I will reply " oh my parents? Colombia, now why the hell does that even matter?? I am doing laundry for #s sake!"

Bro, I swear if I did not grow up as an American I may actually think this # was normal, but to me it's like Hispanics all got some damn pecking order in a list of countries and they will treat and talk to each other differently as a result. Puerto Ricans see themselves at the top, even though PR is probably the poorest and non independent state within the Hispanic world. It's an American thing obviously. Colombians are hardly any different than Americans other than the language spoken. But my lord the women can be so arrogant.

I personally like my Mexicans and Cubans. Hardest #ing workers on Earth, mind their own business, and throw great parties where beer and liquor flows freely. Well, I think the parties thing goes with all hispanics I guess.

I just get effin tired of "where are you from chino" there is zero relevance to any conversation. Most will open with that, but occasionally I run into folks that will actually fluff up the conversation first and then discreetly lead into that question.
I am American goddamnit! I love my USA constitution, I keep a pocket copy in my vehicles. I love my family and will sacrifice everything, including and maybe especially my life to protect them.

Oh great, I ranted, and this post is like a mini novel now. Why do i always have so much to say?? I could never survive with a character limit.
edit on 4-29-2023 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Oh for serious??

Wha...?

I was ordering Popeyes on the way to the oldsmar flea market and the first thing the old Hispanic lady asks me is "you are the Philippines??" And with a smile. I just wanted to yell wtf does that have to do with my chicken??

Well... You certainly have a flair for being melodramatic?

I could never survive with a character limit.

You just did.

But seriously have you considered how many times you have rejected conversation with somebody and the potential for friendship simply because you're so hung up on the way people start a conversation with you?

What if that lady had a long lost son and your mannerism reminded her of him?

I'd say get over yourself.

You're missing out on a wealth of people who look at you and think you're interesting enough as well as approachable.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Oh you turn everyone who engage in unprofessional personal questions at a fast food joint into your bff?? Man you must have like ten thousand best friends.

Serve me what I pay for, save the personal interrogation for off hours congregations, gatherings or hang outs. I am in customer service, customers just want their #, a warm greeting and farewell and a smile. Move on, there are five hundred more strangers to serve.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I am in customer service,

I shall haunt you no more, you've suffered enough.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
Yes, it's very real.

Here Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton speaks to what happened during the previous election cycle, how Soros oppointed district attorneys undermine free and fair elections, and how if the challenges presented by mail in ballots and voter ID is not addressed before the next election cycle then you can get ready for 4 more years of clown world.

Why didn’t they cheat for Hillary vs Trump first go around ?
GW Bush cheated Al Gore
They all cheat

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Covid was the manufactured excuse for the unprecedented and illegal amount of mail-in ballots.
They knew Trump would have been elected again but they needed a way to keep him from victory.
We all know now that the lockdowns didn’t do anything except help facilitate the Democrats cheating and fraud in the election.
It was a Plandemic and it worked perfectly for them.

We need to be on the lookout for more shenanigans in 2024, they might try to tell us that Covid is making a comeback and we need to be locked down again.
You can’t be serious with this theory of yours ?
I voted for Trump the first time over that witch Hillary . I am now an anti-Trump person & did not vote for him the second time . Nor did I vote for Biden. Trump people live in a fake reality that believes Americans as a whole like Trump , when in Reality it is less than 30% of Americans who like him at all .
If you took the Villages & Florida as a whole out of the equation , less than 20% of people in America want Trump as president.
Biden is no better , but please stop thinking America likes Trump . There is a small & vocal hive mind of Trump nuts who runs on filter bubbles & not nationwide reality.
The Boomers are being out voted by millennials & Gen Z .
Roe v Wade overruling was the death blow to the GOP & they know it .

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Thank you for the understanding. It sure is a miserable existence. Four months And I will be in a different industry ,thankfully

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 03:03 AM
link   
The UK - finally - has moved to implement voter ID. No ID, no vote. Makes an awful lot of sense and the excuses are NEVER valid ones. I need ID and often facial recognition checks to do even basic things like employ a solicitor to manage my house sale. There is absolutely no reason at all not to have voter ID. Those against it are simply afraid they will find it harder to rig elections.
edit on 2/5/2023 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Whiskermegistus

I find terms like anti-Trump to actually indicate where the real cult or hive mind is.
There are many things I don't like about Trump and many things I do like. If you voted for him the first time and then refused to the second time for reasons other than the impact on you and your family and community then you really did yourself a disservice and let your personal feelings about a brash New Yorker do damage to the ones you care about.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

No, no, no,no,no and NO!

No election fraud during the 2020 presidential election.
Nope.
Move along....

This one picture is enough to know that significant voter fraud took place.
There is no rational explanation for that spike in votes - especially under the circumstances - other than a significant chain of custody issue where votes were separated (for some reason). No one is going to tell me that after the vote count was shut down that 10's thousands of votes in boxes, counted in the middle of the night with no supervision, were all for Biden under legitimate circumstances. Those that try and justify it are lying to themselves.
edit on 2/5/2023 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: Whiskermegistus

I find terms like anti-Trump to actually indicate where the real cult or hive mind is.
There are many things I don't like about Trump and many things I do like. If you voted for him the first time and then refused to the second time for reasons other than the impact on you and your family and community then you really did yourself a disservice and let your personal feelings about a brash New Yorker do damage to the ones you care about.

I believe that the DNC & GOP are controlled opposition to each other .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join