It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the 2024 Elections Even Matter?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Sometimes, we need crazy. And I mean bat-# nuts. We need someone so out of the box and out of the establishment that it would screw DC up for decades.

When does your campaign kick off?

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Darko

Oh, I thought we were gonna have a forum to talk just about the just the 2024 election like it's still half legit. Not the gnashing and snarling same damn stuff. Respectfully this same stuff is in multiple threads including the 2020 Election thread which was the point of getting a 2024 election thread, but I digress.

Hell, it may be true, it probably is, it's rigged, but think about it.

If you wanted to control an election one step would be to convince those that could change the status quo by voting, that the vote itself isn't secure. Thus they don't participate and the margins where thier votes could make a difference widen and where they lead shrinks.

80 million eligible people didn't vote in 2020... if 1/10th of them did vote in the right areas it could change a "legit" election. Hell, it may overwhelm whatever rigged system they have. Makes me wonder which party has the most votes locked up in the eligible but not voting 80 million

but generally, if you believe the system is rigged, and it might be, not participating still isn't the answer.
Damn sure anarchy isn't either. No wonder ATS is on everybody's shift list.

Every one of the changes done in certain states was done by our elected officials, pushing for mail-in ballots. We had members point this stuff out, but we let COVID fears skew the reality.

Every state has different procedures and restrictions on these ballots, FWIW Florida seems to have this crap down pat the other 49 states, and DC, not so much.

Personally, I'd rather the Presidential Elections be nationalized with one standard collection and counting procedure. With the military work the logistics of the process, with a bi-partisan oversight committee.

Those are my first thoughts on this
edit on 28-4-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I have 100% noticed you’re taking down thread that lean left. There was a thread about the fox new settlement that was only about two pages long. It was incredibly calm and boom. It was gone. Yeah yall definitely have an agenda. Weak.
edit on 28-4-2023 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Aaaaaw crap Joe and Donald again , i am tired of both.

I suppose they is always the chance that entropy might take one or both of them out of the game before the next election materialises.

The candidates put forward for such positions of power really are the crux of the problem and indicative of the state of the two-party system that wags the political tail.

Same crap slightly different wrapping paper this side of the pond also.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Sometimes, we need crazy. And I mean bat-# nuts. We need someone so out of the box and out of the establishment that it would screw DC up for decades.

When does your campaign kick off?

*dusts off sign*

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I will Dominion you to victory.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
I have 100% noticed you’re taking down thread that lean left. There was a thread about the fox new settlement that was only about two pages long. It was incredibly calm and boom. It was gone. Yeah yall definitely have an agenda. Weak.

Damn, Knoxie you are correct, LOL I went to check because I was gonna call you out. I definitely lean conservative and this is likely the first time I agree with Knoxie but...respectfully ATSPTB

It's why censorship in any form is abhorrent to me. It applies to all sides, if your position cant withstand criticism then perhaps your position is weak sauce.

Lastly, this constant removal, banning, and thread drift, stifles long thoughtful comments over short reactionary ones.

If we take away those threads that make me think, learn and challenge my position, I probably don't belong here.

Pretty sure I won't be posting long well-thought-out TIME-CONSUMING posts anymore. What's the point?

edit on 28-4-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

You know what was really interesting in the 15 years or so I was here when Bill was posting? I never knew exactly what his political leanings were, only that he thought most of the system was a joke. ATS back when we both joined was very Ron Paul/Libertarian friendly. Now I am a 'lefty' and have not changed my views at all.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

They won't run anyone sane and practical.

Neither party will.

And 99.999% of sane and practical people would run screaming from American politics.

And this is why primaries suck ass.

Like, a Trump card?

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
No, it's already too late.

This regime will not relinquish power. They can't.

Don't be surprised if the 2024 election gets canceled for some "national security" reason.

I don't know man, we've been saying that since 2012 and the left claimed it would happen in 2020. Now, granted, the democrats have been 100 times more emboldened to do what they want - when they want - out in the open for all to see but none to question for a few years so I wouldn't be surprised to see the election canceled. Maybe that's the response needed for the revolution that will restore order back in this country.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

You know what was really interesting in the 15 years or so I was here when Bill was posting? I never knew exactly what his political leanings were, only that he thought most of the system was a joke. ATS back when we both joined was very Ron Paul/Libertarian friendly. Now I am a 'lefty' and have not changed my views at all.

I've actually become more liberal but am always accused of being a Republican and President of the John Birch Society.

You damned commie.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I've actually become more liberal but am always accused of being a Republican and President of the John Birch Society.

You damned commie.

It was either Putnam or Critical who posted a link to a political leanings site tied to 2024 candidates/potential candidates and I got 86% Libertarian with a second choice of Sununu at 82% so I guess I have drifted slightly right or Sununu is ultra-Libertarian.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
You haven’t changed, the standard has.
It’s bs.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Its time America started demanding more.
If Joe Biden or Donald Trump are the best the USA has to offer then God help us all. Neither should have been allowed anywhere near The White House.
Same goes for Pence and Clinton....and the prospect of Kamala Harris being in The Oval Office honestly scares the crap out of me.

So, the top and bottom of it; no, the 2024 election doesn't really matter. Seems like no matter the next POTUS will be thoroughly unfit-for-office and won't be putting the best interests of the American people first and foremost.

Oh, and before anyone pipes up - yes, we have exactly the same problem over here in the UK. Westminster is infested with careerist politicians whose primary concerns are self-advancement, the promotion of big business and vested interests. They seek to maintain the status quo and a no longer fit-for-purpose party political system that does not promote or represent the wishes and best interests of the British people.

Meh. Trump's mouth got him into trouble here and there, but nobody can deny that he did more for this country - in a positive light - than most presidents ever did. Most of the hate against comes from people in a nanny state who can't stand being told no or not getting their way. This is what happens when the inmates are running the prison and a no-nonsense Warden is brought in to clean house and restore order.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

That's because he spent a lot of years as an environmental Lawyer. His idea of climate change is different than the narrative climate change of Al Gore. Kennedy is talking about public pollution, like the kinds that can be tested in a lab and seen with the eyes, think Erin Brockovich type pollution.

Any politician who calls for the incarceration of people whose views and beliefs differ from their own isn't qualified to represent the citizens, IMO.

A spilt ticket with Trump and Kennedy would be a very big powerhouse to deal with for Biden/Harris.

Yes-to the point of making some forego voting altogether in 2024. I'm not about to vote for more of the same liberal ideology-these past two years have been more than enough. A Trump/RFK jr. ticket would be a liberal and a RINO. No thanks.....

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I stood in line yesterday for hours to see President Trump in Manchester NH. My sister and I just missed the cutoff due to full to capacity. The line was around the block. We met some interesting people, all of whom we had the same views.

One woman feels as though the elections are rigged, and I do believe there is some cheating going on. Not sure of the amount though. What I do know, is that if we all give up voting at all, we are letting them win, and I’m not going down without a fight. So I’ll show up for Trump every time!

I truly am disgusted by the Dems policies and dirty tactics.

Trump is our last hope IMO. Otherwise, the American way of life as we know it is done!

That’s if we make it to the next elections without being attacked!

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Maybe they're making a point of studying past mistakes so they don't get repeated 😀

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Left: honest dishonesty
Right: dishonest honesty

Pick your poison...

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Yes,they matter and in many ways.
Yes, it's highly likely the POTUS race will be one of the more boring in recent memory. Even the WSJ editorial board is in agreement that it's Biden's election to lose. All he needs do is show up with his drool bucket to win.

But the 2024 election will, as a whole, be very important in terms of who controls Congress, in terms of many States Governorships, in terms of State Legislatures and local officials.

It will also, on a national basis be important because it will demonstrate the power struggle going on between the normal Americans and the Globalist Elites, especially at the Congressional level. The struggle is over for the POTUS position, but I expect the WEF people to make a huge power push to dominate Congress.

2024 will mark another important milestone in the progress of the lights of the US blinking out, particularly on the international level. China will have Taiwan, Ukraine will be depopulated and for all we know, Europe may be awash in Nuclear Fall out as Putin starts shooting off tactical nukes.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

I stood in line yesterday for hours to see President Trump in Manchester NH. My sister and I just missed the cutoff due to full to capacity. The line was around the block. We met some interesting people, all of whom we had the same views.

One woman feels as though the elections are rigged, and I do believe there is some cheating going on. Not sure of the amount though. What I do know, is that if we all give up voting at all, we are letting them win, and I’m not going down without a fight. So I’ll show up for Trump every time!

I truly am disgusted by the Dems policies and dirty tactics.

Trump is our last hope IMO. Otherwise, the American way of life as we know it is done!

That’s if we make it to the next elections without being attacked!

Very wll said. To better understand what's going on; see what I posted earlier.

"Yes, there is such a thing as Vote fraud going on; everything from ballot harvesting to voting dead people to voting people who didn't vote, etc. It happens. I can't exactly say on what scale. I recently read of one precinct in NJ where there are only 100 registered voters returning 900 ballots.

Here's the real point however.
Check out the charts on this video, (it's short and it's quick)
www.youtube.com...

It starts at about .56

What you discover is that one set of percentages shows up over and over again......53% v. 43%
That pretty much says it all because that's how people who vote actually turnout to vote. 53% vote Democrat and about 43% vote for Repbulicans ON A NATIONAL BASIS.

The Democrats don't really need to do vote fraud except in the so-called battle ground or swing states ON A NATIONAL BASIS to win NATIONAL elections like for POTUS.

Think of it this way. I used to live in Houston Texas. It's overwhelmingly Democrat. They don't need to do vote fraud in Houston. If a Mr. Potatoehead ran for Mayor as a Democrat in Houston, he would win hands down. That now is the case for all of Harris County. Same is the case for SF, LA, Chicago, NYC, St. Louis, New Orleans, Boston, Philidelphia, Baltimore, Cleveland, etc.

Every year, more "Boomers" die off. Every year, the percentage of people who vote for Republicans is lessened.

Worse, take a look at the chart shown at 2:02. It shows Hispanic response to the question of whether they believe the US is a racist country. 69% of Hispanics say yes, 29% say no. I would guess that more or less accurately represents how Hispanics actually vote. 69% vote for Democrats and 29% vote for Republicans. Exit polls are skewed on this point because a lower percentage of Hispanics actually vote.

Why would that be the case? Because the Hispanic population (as opposed to the White Anglo population) is a Young demographic...i.e. there is a much higher percentage of the Hispanic population that is 55 or less years of age than there is of 55 and over years of age. Young people tend to be Democrats. I can also serve up anecdotal evidence to that effect. What is the one truism that accurately represents an overwhelming truth about Democrats? They lie; always and everywhere about anything and everything. 90% of the time if you ask an Hispanic their party allegience (assuming your a White Anglo asking the question) they'll say they vote Republican. As with all things Democrat, you can safely assume the opposite is the truth.

So what does this all mean? It means that going forward, you can safely expect that NONE of the current Republican politicians have the chance of a snowball in Hades of winning POTUS. It's a NATIONAL election.

What else does it mean? It means that the ever expanding blob of blight that results from the emergence of the Democrat Party Political Machine politics will ever extend throughout the entirety of the US. Does that mean, eventually Texas will go "Blue"? Yes. Even Texas."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join