It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the lamest lawsuit ever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   
This is possibly the lamest lawsuit ever.

Moccona coffee are aiming to sue Vittoria coffee for wait for it!

They both come in glass jars!!

Vittoria coffee have recently bought out an instant coffee.

Moccona sales are in decline, they have stated it is because consumers are confused and buying the wrong product.

www.theage.com.au...

They have totally different labels, either you have lie vision and colourblind to confuse the two coffees.

What next peanut butter companies suing each other, jam companies as well, as their product comes in a glass jar.

With Moccona trying to state the container the coffee is in is exclusive to Moccona, pathetic.

Vittoria being aussie based, I would buy this as at least some of the money stays local.

edit on 27-4-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Welcome to clown world! šŸ¤”šŸŽˆšŸŽˆ
Here's some big shoes and a red nose!šŸ”“

By the way, "lie vision.." ā† genius.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I know itā€™s a clown world, itā€™s just getting worse.

Oops I corrected it I meant low vision. Might change it backā€¦lol

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Isnā€™t it a shame though people are calling out and attacking this small business just because, most likely, a little C scam that was perpetrated on the blind world over the last two years has reduced struggling small businesses to milking competitors for the slightest possible or imagined offense just to stay afloat. Sorry, but Folgers, owned by P&G probably or some other big conglomerate, would never risk damaging its reputation going after petty lawsuits, but maybe this whosawhatsit mustā€¦ Did they succeed in using a BS ā€œdiseaseā€ which if real makes the common cold seem like a deadly plague, wipe out all that competition for anyone outside the big six or seven trillion dollar mega conglomerates or what!? Mom and pops, family legacy businesses, and entrepreneurial start ups are a thing of the past. Who needs anyway when soon, only P&G or AliBaba Inc will be the only entities who have the means to accept the soon mandatory FedCoin and E-Brics and mom and pops donā€™t have the license required to operate under a fedcoin economy. Dang, I guess there was just an error with their application to become a government approved and thus, permitted and highly regulated and babysat business.

The new age always comes along with this forcasted ā€œlargest exchange and moving of wealth in historyā€ and people are fools who think that means that we will all be equally taken care of as AI can do all the work and because as time goes by, people all become more compassionate and generous. Sorry, but the largest changing hands of wealth is gonna be more meaningless paper or text files which are nothing, represent nothing, as if we didnā€™t learn our lesson with fractional reserve currencyā€¦weā€™re talking about what Schwab said. We will have nothing, some credits represented by some number on a screen and thatā€™s all, nothing we can take or hide or save. And the even some much smaller 1% of 1% soon to be 1% of 0.01% will have the real estate, the resources, the buildings, the farmland, the keys, the major companies, the gold, the lithium, hell, even the ability yet again to create money now without having a paper receipt, but really one or two families or individuals with the humankind as a whole acquiesced license to make the entire wealth of the world out of nothing but a keystroke, and if that wasnā€™t insulting enough, they will convince us again that nations donā€™t need to run economies, a business should be contracted to do that and to really give us a kick in the butt to laugh at us for later over brandy and cigars, we will even owe interest on those key strokes with no receipt.
edit on 4/27/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

All these lawsuits do is kill your competitors.

Agreed as you say in time there will be only a couple of super conglomerates, and they will collude in pricing structures so they donā€™t sue each other to remove the other as it only takes two companies to make it appear as though there is competition.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Any company that has the hubris to claim the sole use of glass should be forced to sell their product in paper bags labelled as biochemical waste.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

It truly is ridiculous. A new kind of stupid.

What next car manufacturers suing as another maker uses glass in a windscreen.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Did you just post this in the same type of thread that I post my threads in?

I believe you owe me some money, Mister!

new topics

top topics

join