It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Rima Warning!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I am always careful to write a lot here because it can easily sound like some kind of preaching.

So listen to this yourself, and then make up your own mind.

I personally hear some truth here, but I also question her.

"Dr. Rima Warning: What Are They Planning Next?"

rumble.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I agree that we should get out of WHO.

I don't trust the World Health Organisation at all!

They have been wrong about too many things, so they don't deserve our trust!

Any country with respect for itself would get out NOW!

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks xuenchen that was a really useful read.

Bottom line of the article (dumbing down here somewhat) is that there is no emergency and Brandon confirmed this but because none of those nasty jibby-jabbies are actually approved they can only be administered under EUA (Emergency Use Authorisation) or as part of clinical trials and so if Pfizer and chums are to be kept happy a fake declaration is slipped through so they still can't be sued.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

WHO is a pharmakeia cult, selling poison... to turn modern wojack NPC's into alien greys.
I read it on the interwebs so amongst all the conspiracy facts, this one is probable.
Also, Don't eat Bill Gate's supermarket product.

you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round[/]

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I'm kinda shocked nobody has flagged this thread. 14 years ago she was on Ventura's show talking about forced vaccinations. Her husband was Gen Albert Stubblebine who was the first person I can recall who looked at images from 9/11 and said "no way can the official story be correct". This is worth a listen, I don't care how long you've been researching the deep state. You can disagree with her ideas on how to respond but there are limitations on what one can say in a public setting.
edit on 26-4-2023 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkyAngel
"Dr. Rima Warning: What Are They Planning Next?"

rumble.com...

Wrong question!

Should be What have they planned for next? That'd be past perfect tense. Because I'm pretty damn certain that plans have been laid out for a long time and they are just biding their time.

My wife plans to travel back to the US in May to visit family. I'm supposed to go join her in June or July but I've a gut sense that it might a long time before we see each other again once she heads that way. The official cessation of the previous "pandemic emergency" was only enacted in order to make way for the next one. And now that they know how stupidly gullible and sheeplike the vast majority of the population is, they will take the next one that much further.

:
edit on 2023 4 26 by incoserv because: formatting error.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Damn, now I've got a whole new set of people and events that I need to learn about in respect of global conspiracy activity, thanks for that! ... At least I can start at the Ventura Video from 2009 which they tried to ban/hide (thanks Rumble)

I'm fairly new so didn't quite grasp the 'flag' action until just now ... I'm on my way to hit the button right now.

Thanks Asktheanimals

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

Doctor Rimmer?

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I'm kinda shocked nobody has flagged this thread. 14 years ago she was on Ventura's show talking about forced vaccinations. Her husband was Gen Albert Stubblebine who was the first person I can recall who looked at images from 9/11 and said "no way can the official story be correct". This is worth a listen, I don't care how long you've been researching the deep state. You can disagree with her ideas on how to respond but there are limitations on what one can say in a public setting.

Many of these things are mentioned in the video - thank you for pointing it out.

By the way, I think people wanted to see the video first, and then make a decision on whether or not they should flag it.

I personally think she explains things very well, simply and to the point!

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Wish I could watch the video. Anyone have the Wan or time to get a brief wrap up?

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I noticed a cargo pilot somewhere else talk about the huge loads of medicine they have been carting world wide for bird flu H5N1,it shocked these guys the quantity of the cargo they were flying and how quick they were pounced apon by the trolls shows they may have been over the target

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The problem really starts when humans think they are God. No human can be God over another human!

You can be God in your own life, and take responsibility for your own life, and that is all you really can do (in the big picture).

The only decent thing to do is to help others and inspire them (if you have an empathic nature) but never dominate them.

The truth is very simple - just treat others as you want to be treated.

It's as simple as that.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I had being researching among other things.
I agree with you.

edit on 27-4-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   
If you are interested in this topic then you should visit this site:

preventgenocide2030.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Wish I could watch the video. Anyone have the Wan or time to get a brief wrap up?

Maybe you can see this:

banned.video...

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 01:39 AM
link   
All this is creeping me out!

My intuition always tells me the truth, but I still need to be able to prove it (that's how my mind works).

All I can say now is this.

Stress and fear is the biggest killer of our time, so I think we need to stop being so stressed and start creating the reality that we know will make us feel comfortable and in a healthy state of mind.

I have some respect for Dr. Rima, but I don't like how she expresses herself sometimes. She doesn't decide who deserves to live and who deserves to die (her last comment actually reminded me of something Hitler once said).

But, I still agree with many of her points - I guess we just disagree about the "cure".

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Well...

Look at this:

"Bill Gates Calls for Sovereign Nations to Surrender Health Authority to WHO"

slaynews.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Let us unite in truth.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   
"Dr. Rima Laibow Exposes the Next Phase Of the Global Depopulation Plan"