It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Nurse Describes Hospital Covid-19 Protocols As “Medical Murder”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It's now common knowledge that medical professionals followed dangerous protocols in the beginning of the plandemic which lead to the deaths of thousands of people. Many of these patients were admitted with false positive PCR tests, only later to end up on ventilators and pumped full of remdesivir which eventually lead to their death. Many nurses and doctors eventually realized what was happening, but weren't able to speak up for fear of losing their careers, and in the end many quit to avoid being forced to follow these deadly protocols.

Gail Macrae was one such nurse who witnessed the failure of the early treatment strategies as well as the massive number of casualities that came in once the vaccines were rolled out. In the beginning of the pandemic, Gail admits that hospitals were virtually empty during the perceived peak of the pandemic. As a per diem nurse, her shifts would often get canceled during this period of time as there weren't enough patients. Patients that did have a covid diagnosis, however, were forced to endure these protocols and it didn't take long to see that they were not only ineffective but dangerous. Of course the use of safe and effective repurposed drugs like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine was restricted.

A former California nurse who was fired for refusing to get “vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) is speaking out about the horrors she witnessed and endured while working throughout the “pandemic.”

“And we’re seeing no improvement,” Macrae says about the official covid protocols she was forced to administer. “And as a matter of fact, we’re seeing patients going to multi-organ failures.”

Neither the CDC nor the AMA ever changed its policies, despite all the carnage, which just goes to show that these organizations cannot be trusted. In Macrae’s view, what they told medical workers to do throughout covid amounts to “medical murder.”

“I think that it comes from the combination, it’s the remdesivir, it’s the isolation of the patients. It’s weeks on end with, you know, no access to food and water,” she said about how these protocols needlessly ended many patients’ lives.

Macrae was also forced to administer deadly medications like remdesivir, which Tony Fauci directly profited from – but that does not work to treat covid. Meanwhile, hospital staff was prohibited from administering hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and ivermectin to patients.

“All of these protocols, the fear mongering, the isolation, the toxic medications – I walked away feeling like I had participated in medical murder.”

We are now seeing whistleblowers emerge from virtually every job sector, most importantly, from the healthcare industry to warn us of the crimes committed and lies told during the pandemic. Lies that are still being told, and crimes that are still being committed.

SOURCE

edit on 24-4-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hmmm
Who knew?

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I spoke to a woman recently who works in a local hospital in patient intake, so is not a nurse.
She said she was not the only one working there who thought the covid virus and lockdown was blown completely out of proportion. She was of course forced to take the vaccine or lose her job.
She also said something very interesting - people who tested positive for the virus would run to the hospital but had no symptoms, or very mild symptoms, and were sent home. Only those with high fevers, etc. would be admitted to the hospital.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Unfortunately there were quite a few medical personnel, myself included that tried to warn as many people as we could to avoid hospitals at all cost, and unless your loved one was turning blue and losing consciousness, don't let them put them on a ventilator. And if they were placed on a ventilator, to stress strongly that a respiratory therapist or a pulmonary doctor be available.

Unfortunately because of the lock downs and because such a large number of doctors and nurses were already in, or fast approaching their retirement age, they have had a sudden decrease in medical staffing. Those number have only gotten worse, and the work arounds they are using, makes it a lot more risky to receive medical care now more than ever before.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Soon enough we'll see proof of who was behind this whole thing and WHY 😁

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If they can kick this can down the road long enough like, say, the Tuskegee experiment or the sterilization of low-income and lower IQ poor they won't have to worry about accountability.
'Disclosure' will be used to increase elite wealth by creating a bloated committee to 'investigate' and then another to 'write policy' so it never happens again.

It's a win-win for bureaucrats; we already lost.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What I don't get is how people fell for this whole scam.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
I spoke to a woman recently who works in a local hospital in patient intake, so is not a nurse.
She said she was not the only one working there who thought the covid virus and lockdown was blown completely out of proportion. She was of course forced to take the vaccine or lose her job.
She also said something very interesting - people who tested positive for the virus would run to the hospital but had no symptoms, or very mild symptoms, and were sent home. Only those with high fevers, etc. would be admitted to the hospital.

They ran to the hospital because they got brainwashed by the television. There are groups of people online who have made chatgroups and stuff about "zero covid" and how they don't want to catch the virus at any cost. They are fully vaccinated but are still wearing N95s everywhere, testing constantly, opening all the windows in their house, quarantining and making their spouses sleep outdoors on the suspicion of a positive.

People on these groups are still talking about "I've been forcing my husband to wear a mask everywhere for the past 3 years and just now he says he doesn't want to wear it anymore, should I divorce him?" And "I feel so bad because my 3 year old has never been outside our home, and I know it's probably not good for his development socially, but I don't care because I don't want him to have lifelong disability from covid". These people are focused on the information that covid is a cardiovascular disease and that is why it is so easy for them to believe all the clots and anomalies are caused by covid and not the vaccines. I only know about these because I got sucked into a rabbit hole when I was looking into WHY this propaganda was so effective.
edit on 25-4-2023 by Antimony because: typo.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Your source wants me to click ok for cookies.....I am not ok with cookies.

I watched an interview with Gail Macrae on yt yesterday which was on the Alpha News channel.....it's 25 minutes long.....it was posted 6 days ago.

edit on 25-4-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Because people were brainwashed into trusting their government. Our government is the father of lies.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Fear.

Simple if you don't think about it.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Don't be mistaken: our local med center had 150 people in ER, at 7pm on a Monday night.

The hospital had all 150 jammed in around holding ER, and that was 1 time on a Monday night. I was there.

The lots were empty for isolative entry and security flow in and out.

When Corona Virus hit us in 2019....the lots, depts and testing units, visitors, deliveries...were all " locked down, central located" for better viral Mangmnt( just sayun as a Paramedic.)

As a patient at my own local ER...I was stunned how empty lots, door entries, no valet, desks...nobody nowhere....looked from the outside.

But I assure you. There were rig and families delivering 150 people...all there spitting, puking, crying coughing ..dying....at 7pm on a Monday. I asked attending physician for the #'s. The place in general lots empty 'cept for 1, no cars, no people...EXCEPT those 150 jammed into 1 single holding area.

Outside? You'd never know by looking...

Paramedic/EMT
DHS/FEMA
Region 2- Sourh

edit on 04230030America/ChicagoTue, 25 Apr 2023 08:14:00 -050014202300000000 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

We were lucky in our little remote area, not to have had as many sick people to deal with at one time. But we did not have the staff to care for the sickest of the lot, let alone those that that were sick but had to be sent home. Many that they did not send home received inadequate care or little care of any. The staff was working off a triage system.

Many were in situations they had never been in before, that they only had some basic knowledge of, or were dealing with for the first time.

They were brave, and did the best they could do, and more than they should have ever been asked to do. That is why I encouraged everyone that I knew to stay away from the hospitals unless there was no other option.

Now this goes against everything I had always said to them before. My goto instructions had been “Err on the side of caution.” “If you are unsure that you are having a medical issue, call your doctor and or go to the ER and have it checked out”. For it is better to be told, “The is nothing wrong with you, take two aspirins and call me in the morning” than “We could have saved him if he had only come in one hour earlier”.

The chaos, confusion, anger, fear, frustration, lack of space and supplies, along with overworked staff, and often staff being placed in skill levels that were beyond their level of experience, made hospitals a place to avoid.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Your source wants me to click ok for cookies.....I am not ok with cookies.

There is nothing inherently wrong with cookies, pretty much every site on the internet uses them, including ATS.

How do you think you're able to log in and stay logged in?

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Because people were brainwashed into trusting their government. Our government is the father of lies.

Always has been, I've never trusted anything from any so-called government or related authority, ever. Thankfully my parents raised us right.

The good news is, this crap-show is responsible for waking up more people than ever in history. I just don't know if it is enough, or too little too late.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
When Corona Virus hit us in 2019...

2019???

Forgive me if I call BS on your story.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: mysterioustranger

The chaos, confusion, anger, fear, frustration, lack of space and supplies, along with overworked staff, and often staff being placed in skill levels that were beyond their level of experience, made hospitals a place to avoid.

I'd argue that the biggest reason to avoid them was their formal and official non-treatment policy for anyone with it. This, combined with the irrational fear that was constantly being stoked, and finally, the death-trap treatment protocols of ventilators and remdesivir, is what murdered all of those poor people.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Antimony
Exactly - and I think all you posters are correct, it instilled fear into us, and too much of a reliance on 'government'.
Overpopulation is not helping either.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
"Risk" and "Healthcare" should be mutually exclusive terms since the Hippocratic oath states first do no harm. The only health being cared for in hospitals since 2020 is corporate financial health.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

edit on Tue Apr 25 2023 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join