It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ankh Decoded

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: The Mystical Spiral

Hello Mr Spiral..

you would find the documentary "Symbols of an Alien Sky" very very interesting and it would i believe support what you have posted. Not that it needs support.

All the best everybody

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: The Mystical Spiral
Like I said it could be a binary system always a possibility, our solar system imo may have been once a binary system over 4.5 billion years ago. Check out the Nemesis theory.
But to answer your question on what I feel it is, most likely they represent Double CME bursts. Massive coronal ankh loops somtimes come in pairs or In Successive bursts . Most likely this is the origins .

Great question by the way!!!
a reply to: Violater1

Gareth Samuel recently posted an amazing video explaining why we should consider the idea that our solar system is one of many stars in a giant electrical filament – one of two filaments twisting around each other in a giant Birkeland current. His theory and precise measurements explain the unusual proper motion of several stars including Sirius (which he says is a nearby neighbor in the opposite filament of our double helix Birkeland current but not a gravitationally bound binary companion to our sun) and also explains our period of precession, and even why there seem to be particularly bad extinction events every 26 million years.

Have a watch of this video.. it will help you understand the Electric universe theory relationship between sol and sirus. We are not in gravitational lock. But there is a lot of evidence that we have a very special relationship..

There is a great video.. Linked at the bottom of the page.. Soz youtube wont open for me to link atm.. will try again another time..

:-)

Would dearly love to have that link please Purp.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 7UNCLE7SNAKE7HANDS7

Good gravy!

Even that^ makes a sandle strap.

Why did you do that, Byrd. Now it's sandle straps all the way down.

Can I interest you in a Turtle? I've a nice large one (waves skyward) that I can sell you at a discount. It's elephants all the way down with that one, though.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Yes ofcoruse there was. Use some perspective.. The most important time of the year for them was the helcal rising of sirius with the sun. That is the lions gate.

A strong claim there - but only if you can find text sources that say they called it the lion's gate. Otherwise it's opinion and ancient sources contradict the opinion.

The new year ceremony that started off with Sopdet.

This occurred after a 70 day period of the missing star in which time the dead could not be buried. This is because the star was considered the home of the dead. It was shorly afterwards followed by the festival of thoth. / tehuti

Actually, the Wag festival is next Then Thoth.

And do you have a reference for Sirius being the "home of the dead" - I am highly dubious of this because it's never mentioned in anything the Egyptians wrote (that I've seen.) Nor have I ever seen anything about them not being able to bury the dead when Sirius couldn't be seen.

Now the lions gate occurs on the 8/8 because the sun and Sirius line up on the horizon. This is identical to what the Egyptains where worshiping. It is the time when the sun and Sirius line up and the veil between this world and the other world is considered thin.

I don't think the sun and Sirius can ever line up - Sirius isn't in the ecliptic plane. And I'm a bit unclear about "identical to what the Egyptians were worshiping" since they worshiped a lot of gods.

What do you see here. Two lions.. I am sure you know the lion is a representation of the sun. (same as Leo)

Lions represent a lot of things, and it depends on the culture. They did not see "Leo" as a constellation of a lion.

You are looking at two suns.. Between the sun gate you can see the star that carries the Ankh.. Bingo that is Sirius that take you to the land of the derad.

It's the sun. Yes, I'm sure of that. Also, the twin gods have names; Yesterday and Tomorrow

Now just to make sure we are on the same page... Aker considered the LION God that opened the earths GATE to allow the journey into the underworld. This is the same story i just shared above. Now if there is any remaining doubt bear in mind what i just shared about the Lions gate and the Egyptian new year. It happens when Sirius appears on the horizon with the sun... Aker is the God of the Horizon..

Aker doesn't appear for Sirius. Aker is there all the time - and their function changes over time - I don't see any direct connection to Sirius mentioned in the literature, however.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Byrd

The closest musical instrument they had that resembles the ankh is the sistrum which was used in all temples as a musical instrument. Although it's often associated with Hatho

Hathor is a later form of ISIS.. Hence the reason the temples are linked and so much shared symbolism between the two. A representation of eath and west. Set gives ISIS the head of a cow. The horns a reprentation of the electric currents from a celestial sphere again. Thats why Hathor has the cow head and ISIS not.

just like the ancient Chinese adage... When sirius has horns prepare for war.

Errr....

Hathor is actually an older deity than Isis (not full caps, please. That's the Islamic State and she's not that.) The parallels and linking only occur after the Middle Kingdom and the assimilation is gradual but never complete. Isis goes on to become one of the most popular goddesses in Rome; Hathor kind of fades out.

And no, the horns don't represent electrical current. They didn't have electricity or know about it and their knowledge of the universe was pretty darn primitive. They had no idea of planetary paths, no idea that the sun was a star, no idea that the planets were anything other than gods sailing across the sky.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadlink

Hello Mr Spiral..

you would find the documentary "Symbols of an Alien Sky" very very interesting and it would i believe support what you have posted. Not that it needs support.

All the best everybody

Thats misinformation. The symbolism is misrepresented and uses Saturn as the original sun. This has never been the case and has no mythology to back it up , Its a theme used by the masons to occult the origins of oue central sun.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

And do you have a reference for Sirius being the "home of the dead"

Are you for real. The easiest visible connection is the dog representing the soul of ISIS (the dog star) Anubis or isis (the morning star) and nephthys... Birth and death - sirius a and b.. or how about the other side of the world. Quetzalcoatl, (the morning star - not venus and his borther the dog Xolotl - (sirius a and b) who performs pretty similar role to Anubis.(and looks identical in true life form)

“I am she that riseth in the Dog Star.”.... Turkey .. the all seeing eye. The eye of Nazzer

Looks to me like the scholars have made a real pigs ear of this or it is being deliberately occulted.. It has inspired me to make a thread on the commonalty of the dog star as it represented all over the world..

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

And no, the horns don't represent electrical current. They didn't have electricity or know about it and their knowledge of the universe was pretty darn primitive

whats this..?

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

And do you have a reference for Sirius being the "home of the dead" - I am highly dubious of this because it's never mentioned in anything the Egyptians wrote

Isis and Nephthys are both sisters. Isis is the mother goddess of birth etc and a representation of Sirius.. Now she has a dark sister who represents death and the night.. She is related to sirius and infact represents sirius b. (the dark sun) So how can you say there is no connection. To futher this who is her son. The great Anubis.. You know all this i am sure. So why you keeping food from the table.. and saying this.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Hello

I dont know enough about the subject to agree or disagree, i wish i did it is all fascinating.

I really enjoyed the documentaries produced by the "ThunderboltsProject" on youtube.

All the best everybobdy
edit on 4523 by Quadlink because: youtube video

edit on 4523 by Quadlink because: video

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Are you for real. The easiest visible connection is the dog representing the soul of ISIS (the dog star) Anubis or isis (the morning star) and nephthys.

Where is this, please? Isis is never associated with any canine in any image that I've ever seen from ancient Egypt or in anything written by the Egyptians. Sopdet is the goddess/god associated with Sirius. While Sopdet is mingled with Isis during the very Late Period, that's more a cultural artifact of the culture changed by conquest than anything else. At one time in Egypt's history, Sopdet is a god and not goddess.

In any case, both Sirius and Isis (and Osiris) all are found in the Pyramid Texts, and it's clear from the context that they're separate divinities and not a single one.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Isis and Nephthys are both sisters. Isis is the mother goddess of birth etc and a representation of Sirius.. Now she has a dark sister who represents death and the night..

Isis isn't (as I said a minute ago) associated with Sirius. We can see that in the Pyramid Texts.

Nepthys isn't death and doesn't represent death. She's associated with the dead (as Wikipedia says because she helped Isis prepare Osiris for burial and mourned him. She is specifically associated with mourners.

Nepthys, by the way, also appears in the Pyramid Texts as the "nursing mother" and again it's very clear that she and Sopdet and Isis and Osiris are all different divinities.

She is related to sirius and infact represents sirius b. (the dark sun) So how can you say there is no connection. To futher this who is her son. The great Anubis..

Depending on the time and city, Anubis was ALSO the son of Bast, and then at another time and place the son of Nepthys. It's inconsistent. Remember, there's 3,000 years of theology and theologicl changes there.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

And no, the horns don't represent electrical current. They didn't have electricity or know about it and their knowledge of the universe was pretty darn primitive

whats this..?

As has been answered here (and everywhere else... most people have stopped trying to use that one) it's a ceremonial object and has nothing to do at all with electricity.

You're basically being shown only a tiny part of something and then told that it represents something (like the blind men being led to an elephant's trunk and then told that elephants are actually snakes.) That image is part of a wall in a storeroom. There's other things on that wall, including the writing adjacent to it.

The other images and texts list things for certain festivals. Here's an AMAZING web page about what's known, including floor plans of the temples and descriptions of the festivals and hieroglyphs

This "lightbulb" appears in only one temple, and it dates to the time of the Ptolemies (300 BC and thereabouts.) IF the Egyptians of 300 BC had lightbulbs, the Ptolemaic rulers would have demanded and gotten the secrets and Cleopatra would have known all about it and shared it with Julius Caesar so their armies could be more effective. They would have lit up Alexandria and the Library as well for researchers.

And electricity in the hands of the ancient Greeks; electricity good enough to make lightbulbs (which means a vacuum tube, clear glass, tiny wires, consistent metal alloys) would have sparked an invention revolution similar to the one we've seen since 1900... not the slow climb we saw from the collapse of Egypt to the rise of the Industrial Revolution.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

You seem to have a lot of opinion here. But dont seem to say what it is... It looks like a light bulb.. It has a relationship to the Djed (which represents the stability of the earth) Thats those electo magnetic forces again....

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Where is this, please? Isis is never associated with any canine in any image that I've ever seen from ancient Egypt or in anything written by the Egyptians. Sopdet is the goddess/god associated with Sirius. While Sopdet is mingled with Isis during the very Late Period, that's more a cultural artifact of the culture changed by conquest than anything else. At one time in Egypt's history, Sopdet is a god and not goddess. In any case, both Sirius and Isis (and Osiris) all are found in the Pyramid Texts, and it's clear from the context that they're separate divinities and not a single one.

Mr Anderson .. why do you persits.. You know better than this..

In Egyptian mythology, Nephthys was the daughter of Geb (Earth) and Nut (sky) and the sister of Isis. She was Seth's sister and wife and was the mother of Anubis, although in some myths Nephthys was barren.

Take a step back and observe what you are looking at..

As early as the Pyramid Texts, it is stated that Sothis united with Osiris and then gave birth to the morning star. Sothis is usually depicted as a woman with a star on her head, and sometimes also cow's horns, copying Isis who in turn had adopted this attribute from Hathor.

All the same Godess. The queen of the sky. All of them have a relationship with Osiris (orion) this is the mother goddess and her dark sister. You can see this finger print across many mythologies across the world..

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

You seem to have a lot of opinion here. But dont seem to say what it is... It looks like a light bulb.. It has a relationship to the Djed (which represents the stability of the earth) Thats those electo magnetic forces again....

Not opinion. I simply look at what's written in the hieroglyphs next to the image and I look for the translations.

Since I can read some hieroglyphic material (badly but I can read it), I then confirm what they say the translation is.

It's a ceremonial statue, showing the emergence of the god from a lotus blossom. It's made of gold, as it says in the text on the wall and is for certain festivals, including the Sed festival.

Again, this is from 300 BC and a little later when the Macedonian Ptolemies ruled Egypt. If they'd had electricity, light bulbs, and other such tools, the Ptolemies would have had a lot of these things made and shuffled around the nation and then had the scholars and researchers in the College at the Library of Alexandria develop even more uses for it.

This was the age of the famous Hero of Alexandria - the man who developed the prototype that would later be the foundation for steam engines and steam power. This was the guy who developed the coin dispenser (no kidding) and several other things.

If he'd had light bulbs and electricity (or even the knowledge about them in the Library of Alexandria, think how much further along we'd be.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Mr Anderson .. why do you persits.. You know better than this..

Why do I persist in asking "what's the source?" Because I can trace what I say to the original hieroglyphs and things written by the Egyptians themselves. And because I don't believe in "inspired from ancient Egyptian" things or "channeled" ideas.

As early as the Pyramid Texts, it is stated that Sothis united with Osiris and then gave birth to the morning star. Sothis is usually depicted as a woman with a star on her head, and sometimes also cow's horns, copying Isis who in turn had adopted this attribute from Hathor.

This needs a bit of nuance - Sothis and Sopdet are two different entities in the Pyramid Texts of Unas:

458: To say the words:
"Serene(?) is the sky, Soped lives (i.e., shines), for it is Unas indeed who is the living (star), the son of Sothis.
The Two Enneads have purified (themselves) for him as Meskhetiu (Great Bear), the Imperishable Stars.

Source for quote: Pyramid Text of Unas

She's also an ancient cow goddess; she appears on an ivory tablet of King Den (First Dynasty) as a cow - hence the horns.

All the same Godess. The queen of the sky. All of them have a relationship with Osiris (orion) this is the mother goddess and her dark sister. You can see this finger print across many mythologies across the world..

Except that they aren't. They begin as their own entities and it's only late in Egypt's history, when conquerors have come in when they get combined for (most likely) political reasons. Sopdet starts as an agricultural goddess and only later on (after the First Intermediate Period) becomes a nurse/mother goddess (source)

There's no "dark twin" thing going on.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Just want to thank you for your insight and this post. This is important.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Thanks soooooo much !!!

a reply to: BeNotAfraid

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join