It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About COVID-19 Death Certificates?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I am sure that I am not the only one posting in this forum who already suspected this from the start!

It is a bit strange how a good and healthy intuition is a bit "alien" on this planet.

"In the beginning days of the COVID-19 pandemic, Dr. Scott Jensen recalls an email he received from the Department of Health with a link to the CDC that advised him they were going to adjust the way death certificates were completed."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

The sad part is, if anyone was paying attention the governments told us this from the beginning. That "with covid" was the same as "from covid" on the death certificates. I know my local health department had a Q&A on the news station pretty early on and said that anyone who died "with covid" were classified as the cause of death being covid.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Good stuff - can you summarise the video for those who aren't able to view it?

Many thanks.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Good stuff - can you summarise the video for those who aren't able to view it?

Many thanks.

I will explain this as simply as possible. So questions can be asked of course.

They adjusted the way death certificates were completed.

For example, a person dies in a car accident, but on the death certificate, the cause of death could be listed as covid.

If this is true then it is of course a crime!

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antimony

The sad part is, if anyone was paying attention the governments told us this from the beginning. That "with covid" was the same as "from covid" on the death certificates. I know my local health department had a Q&A on the news station pretty early on and said that anyone who died "with covid" were classified as the cause of death being covid.

The governments can't be trusted no matter what they say!

And that is the biggest problem here because they don't work for the people as they are supposed to do in a democracy.

So our democracy is just another lie.

We need to "kill" that lie and demand freedom for all.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 03:39 AM
link   

This might help:

COVID-19 Death Categories - WA Dept of Health

Please note: Both Confirmed and Suspect deaths are included in the overall COVID death count.

edit on 22amSat, 22 Apr 2023 03:40:02 -0500k2023 by Mrs Darko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Mrs Darko

And the smoking gun....

Dept of Health Adjusting Recording of COVID-19 related deathss

This was done SPECIFICALLY because of 3 very good (to them) reasons:
1. The deaths were not high enough on their own from JUST COVID.
2. They needed to legitimize the fact that they were applying prison terminology/practice to the entire world's population ("lockdowns")
3. They needed to scare the crap out of people so that they WANTED the vax when it came out a few months later.
edit on 22amSat, 22 Apr 2023 03:43:48 -0500k2023 by Mrs Darko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Wouldn't those same criteria on death certificates still be in place now, and being inflating the same death statistics even after the vaccines?

Perhaps even those who are saying there are these big increases in excess deaths are falling afoul of exactly the same skewing of data, even now.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   

An accurate count of the number of deaths due to COVID-19
infection, which depends in part on proper death certification, is critical to ongoing public health surveillance and response.
When a death is due to COVID-19, it is likely the UCOD and thus, it should be reported on the lowest line used in Part I of the death certificate. Ideally, testing for COVID-19 should be conducted, but it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate without this confirmation if the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty.

www.cdc.gov...

This is what the CDC was saying in April 2020. My favorite part is in the bold. No test, just a guess was acceptable to classify as Covid-19 death.
edit on 22-4-2023 by Antimony because: typo.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Antimony

They established right in the top of your quoted section that this is for having accurate counts on Covid 19 deaths. Why read on?

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Then how do you explain all of the excess death in 2020? It lined up with covid deaths almost perfectly. Lots of extra car crashes?

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
So when is somebody going to review every death certificate since late 2019 and determine the real death count?

Some people are good at mitigating and averaging numbers. What's the "real" death count? Is there a "real" percentage?😀

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Antimony

Does that mean even an attending nurse could make the "determination"? 😎

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Then how do you explain all of the excess death in 2020? It lined up with covid deaths almost perfectly. Lots of extra car crashes?

whatabout pneumonia deaths that were reduced (or mitigated)? 😎

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This is what the used to scare the sh# out of people to get them to accept quackzines that don't prevent transmission or infection, but which they lied about doing so.

They used fraudulent PCR tests to make everyone test positive including 99% of people who had no symptoms.

They killed people with hospital protocols and by putting the infected in nursing homes. Then they lied on certificates to pump the numbers up even more to reach the big scary FAKE 1 million number.

Then with everyone terrified they lied about it stopping infection and transmission. Which was another lie.

Why were they so desperate to do this? Then they put in mandates to force people to do it

Afterwards all cause mortality spikes in 2021 around the world. It did not spike during 2020. Why? Use common sense.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
This is what the used to scare the sh# out of people to get them to accept quackzines that don't prevent transmission or infection, but which they lied about doing so.

They used fraudulent PCR tests to make everyone test positive including 99% of people who had no symptoms.

They killed people with hospital protocols and by putting the infected in nursing homes. Then they lied on certificates to pump the numbers up even more to reach the big scary FAKE 1 million number.

Then with everyone terrified they lied about it stopping infection and transmission. Which was another lie.

Why were they so desperate to do this? Then they put in mandates to force people to do it

Afterwards all cause mortality spikes in 2021 around the world. It did not spike during 2020. Why? Use common sense.

Yup, common sense and a healthy intuition are rare things on this planet!

Humans are thinking less and less for themselves - they let their phones think for them!

edit on 23-4-2023 by SkyAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Where's the email from the Department of Health so I can read it and interpret it myself?

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mrs Darko

And the smoking gun....

2. They needed to legitimize the fact that they were applying prison terminology/practice to the entire world's population ("lockdowns")
3. They needed to scare the crap out of people so that they WANTED the vax when it came out a few months later.

I said this from the beginning when I found out a friend of mine who was a Deputy Coroner in Colorado quit her job because they were asking her to lie to families

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Mrs Darko

And the smoking gun....

I said this from the beginning when I found out a friend of mine who was a Deputy Coroner in Colorado quit her job because they were asking her to lie to families

I think it's great that she said no, but not everybody could do that because many people have to have a job so they can feed their families, etc.

top topics

join