It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Steroid Use Should Be Authorized Now That Girly-Men Can Play Female Sports.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Friday, April 21, 2023

The primary reason why steroid performance enhancers are outlawed in sports, is because they give the athlete who uses them, a competitive advantage. In the sports world, its known as "doping"...

Doping affects the integrity of sport. Sport is not about simply winning. The saying “It’s not about whether you win or lose, it’s how you played the game,” although cliché, is absolutely correct.

The Olympic Movement identifies the Olympic spirit – mutual understanding, spirit of friendship, solidarity, and fair play – as fundamental to sport.

The United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) division on anti-doping believes that “doping jeopardizes the moral and ethical basis of sport and the health of those involved in it.”

The National Football League itself created its own steroid policy because steroid use threatens “the fairness and integrity of athletic competition” and “sends the wrong message to young people who may be tempted to use them.”

Sports are about competition on equal footing, with respect for the opponent, and with respect for the rules of the game.
Source: law.marquette.edu...

ALL OF THE ABOVE IS OBLITERATED, if Biological MEN, pretending to be WOMEN, are allowed to participate in sports AS WOMEN. Whether it's individual sports like weight-lifting, or team sports, like Basketball. Some recent examples...

Collegiate athlete Lia Thomas, a male swimmer from the University of Pennsylvania, was applauded after winning the NCAA women’s championship in the 500-yard freestyle in March 2022.

CeCe Telfer, a male runner, was similarly commended after winning the NCAA Division II national championship in the women’s 400-meter hurdles in 2019.

And the media cheered as Laurel Hubbard, a 43-year-old male weightlifter from New Zealand, became the first athlete to compete against the opposite sex in the Olympics during the 2021 Tokyo Games.

You’ll notice that all these athletes have one thing in common: they are all males competing in women’s sports.

It’s not often that you hear of a controversy involving female athletes competing in men’s sports. And the reason for that is simple and obvious: males have a physical advantage over females in athletics.
Source: adflegal.org...

TIME TO LEGALIZE STEROIDS: If women/girls are going to be competing against biological men/boys, shouldn't these females be allowed to use whatever performance enhancers are available, in order to be competitive?

-CareWeMust

edit on 4/21/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Bud Light Called This Crap Back In 1995 (no kidding, ironic isn't it)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
The Budweiser Marketing Director who created that TV commercial probably won numerous awards and a promotion.

The Budweiser Marketing Director who took what was "just for fun", and made it real, was canned today.

BUDWEISER Marketing Genius put on leave of absence...permanently?

Well, this is interesting. We are now two more weeks into the consequence phase of Bud Light VP of Marketing Mrs. Alissa Heinerscheid, rebranding the formerly popular beer as a beverage for transgender and transvestite beer drinkers.

Mrs. Heinerscheid, has now been replaced.

This would seem to indicate the brand damage is structural, and the financial ramifications are going to be long lasting.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com... d-now-on-leave-of-absence/

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The East Germans at the olympics were decades ahead of the times.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Please elaborate. Which Olympics?

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: infolurker

Mrs. Heinerscheid, has now been replaced.

Best news of 2023.

Hopefully, that will teach a lesson and cool off future SJWs from vomiting their woke BS on everyone.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Laurel Hubbard totally embarrassed "herself" on the world stage. It was actually pretty epic. The real women did not need any performance enhancing drugs to beat "her".

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Any of them before the Berlin Wall fell.
The women from East Germany were built like brick sh!thouses.

This Heinerscheid “woman” looks like a man as well.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I just thought of this... We need to stand up, stop being the nice guys.
Have lia Thomas swim against like the 400th ranked guy. Have one of these men dressed as women ufc fighters fight like an average ufc fighter. Have two men volleyball players play against a duo of these creatures.
Have ESPN air it. Why not show it to the world to see.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Any of them before the Berlin Wall fell.
The women from East Germany were built like brick sh!thouses.

This Heinerscheid “woman” looks like a man as well.

As a (west) German I so agree. I also thought that the Heinerscheid 'woman' is actually a man as soon as I saw 'her'.
Why has nobody else picked up on this?

Heinerscheid can either mean breaking up from Heiner, or...Behind cleft. 🤔😂

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Why are 'former' men not required to reduce testosterone levels in order to play in women's sports? Women (who were born female) with high testosterone levels are required to take hormone blockers in order to compete.

Namibian sprinters Christine Mboma and Beatrice Masilingi have been disqualified from competing at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics due to having naturally high testosterone levels detected in medical assessments required by World Athletics.1 This follows South African runner Caster Semenya, who was also banned from competing after World Athletics ruled in 2018 that to ensure fair competition, women with high natural testosterone levels must take medication to reduce them.

[Google search....]

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Goonie Goo Goo

i hate that frickin commercial, damn girl get some nair.

makes me think of this,

Your wife's a Bigfoot, isn't she, Gus? Your wife is a Bigfoot, isn't she? That's why the b--ch's moustache is so mf'in' thick... 'cause you shaved the b--ch down and taught her to speak. I know a mfin' Bigfoot when I see one! Don't bring a Bigfoot into my home, Gus! With my children?

And your mfn' children? They're Bigfeet, too. They're half-Bigfoot, Gus, 'cause the mfrs is 6 years old and have Afros 17 inches long. They're little hairy mfers, just like their mother. Look at the mfers! You know how I found out they was Bigfoot - when I realized your wife was a Bigfoot when I took your kids fishing last week. I put the mfers in the boat, Gus, and I took the worm and I put it on the hooks. And they both sat there, and they put their poles down in the mfin' boat, and slammed their faces in the water for 2 minutes! And I think, "What the f___ are these kids doin'?" Then they start moving their heads like this (moves head back and forth)

and the mfers come up with fish! I jumped back and said, "Can you believe this mfin' sh@@?" Then the kid took the fish out his mouth and looked at his brother and said, "Goonie-Goo-Goo." What the f___ is going on here

Warning language maybe be offensive to some.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

No argument about steroids giving the user an advantage, but I would argue its the damage they do that is the reason for the ban.

edit on 41pSat, 22 Apr 2023 10:53:41 -050020232023-04-22T10:53:41-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: typing like I am wearing boxing gloves

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The unknown always evokes fear and curiosity.
I love to read those horror stories that the mind makes up. scary dragon coming out of the unknown dark cave...

I hope they'll see that it makes sport unfair, take the easy route and just use the chromosomes as defining factor in sports.

But the way you put it, it's time to get some Pharma stock, sounds like a good business....

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

This did happen in Australia I think. A male weight coach got ticked at a trans athlete entering a women's competition in lifting and bragging over all the records "she" shattered. So he entered himself. The rules there were apparently so loose that about all he had to do was sign himself in as a woman in order for it to be so. Then he went and beat everyone handily, including the trans who, irony of ironies, then proceeded to complain bitterly about how unfair it was to compete against a man.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Truthfully, this has been a real worry of mine since this whole mess started.

Trans are naturally juiced by virtue of what they are physically. They get the benefits without the drawbacks because their bodies are naturally intended to have those hormones and their effects.

For a woman to attempt the same thing is to invite all the negative outcomes of juicing.

But, this trans thing sets it up so women feel the pressure the juice in order to even attempt to try to level the playing field physically. It's dangerous and potentially incredibly destructive to more than the transperson who may or may not be taking some form of hormone therapy themselves. Now you have healthy and otherwise fairly well-adjusted women risking their own long term health to try to have a fair playing field in the sports they love and train incredibly hard at.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It isn't anything to do with advantage actually it's just an unacceptable contradiction to competitive athletic performance. If competitive advantage was the actual issue then it more likely would be allowed like what's good for the goose is good for the gander but that isn't the issue at hand with doping. The glove doesn't fit and that in it's basics is all there is to it.

On another note the Title is pretty funny though I have to say. Just men though

edit on 15RPMVE0ESun by GRAVELED because: (no reason given)

top topics

join