It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderna CEO Caught Admitting ‘Covid Was an Inside Job’ to Inner Circle At WEF

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   
VIDEO LINK

Starts at 54 seconds...

"We made 100,000 doses of ???? 2019."

Hmmm, what could that be?

"How we make a billion dose next year?"

So in 2019, he knew he would need a billion doses next year? He said his assistant looked at him funny, wondering why they would need 1 billion doses.

"I said yeah, we need to make a billion doses next year, there's going to be a pandemic."

He says these exact words. Fact checkers say that he does not say these words, or that it's taken out of context, but what is taken out of context? HE LITERALLY SAYS THOSE EXACT WORDS. It's an epic Freudian slip.

This freudian slip was so damning fact checkers swarmed around it saying either he literally did not say those words or it was a misinterpretation of what he said. In this case he admitted he had produced 100,000 doses of ???????? in 2019, but would need to produce a billion for when the pandemic arrives. This is mind blowing since Moderna had never brought a single drug to the market before, and now they were going to be rushing out this experimental mRNA product in quantities that are unfathomable all while ensuring quality control. It was going to be like literal magic.

It also makes PERFECT SENSE as Moderna's own proprietary patented genetic code matched key sequences only found in Covid 19, specifically the furin cleavage site allowing the virus to be infectious to humans. It was covered in depth in this ATS thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was discovered recently that the Covid-19 furin cleavage site nucleotide sequence was found in a Moderna patent from 2016. Now we know there are more Moderna patents that contain this same sequence, and some of them date all the way back to 2013.

Moderna specifically applied for multiple patents that all contain the 19 nucleotide sequence NOT found anywhere in nature but which forms the furin cleavage site that allows covid-19 to become infectious to humans. Not just 1 patent. At least 5 patents.

Specifically, the furin cleavage CGG codon does not occur in any furin cleavage site in any natural virus in the entire world.

He was confronted by Maria Bartoroma about this "coincidence," but he simply changed the subject.

Fox News Confrontation Video

It should be noted that Bancel was one of the billionares minted during the pandemic which saw the largest transfer of wealth in human history. He was able to sell a large amount of his shares in Moderna when the stock was at it's all time high value.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Congress is holding hearings on Covid-19 origins, but they must be getting recycled testimonies, because no "breaking news" is coming forth. They need to interview some of the people you highlight in these ATS threads.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
They had pretty well progressed the virus prior to it's escape in China and with the track history of lab leaks they probably knew they would need a lot of the vaccine for the plandemic.

But remember, with this inflation, the people who got rich from the virus lost a lot of their bang for their bucks.

I'm sure that they are hurting because of inflation

It is all about controlling the masses, it has always been the dream of those wanting absolute power. Yes, the virus is real, but the pandemic was more deception than reality.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I do not expect Congress to do anything of substance. 99.99% of them are in on the scam. The remaining.0.01% will be ignored by the media and hounded.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   

History is dead.

No major events occur organically or spring forth from accidental beginnings.

Can we all acknowledge that and move forward?

edit on 19-4-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

History is dead.

No major events occur organically or spring forth from accidental beginnings.

Can we all acknowledge that and move forward?

It does appear to be that way. Maybe it's always been a simulation after all.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Maybe, but I'm referring to the elites on top engineering every significant event of our time.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Maybe, but I'm referring to the elites on top engineering every significant event of our time.

I think that becomes more apparent over time. Many woke up after 911 but then feel asleep again when the scamdemic began.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Congress is holding hearings on Covid-19 origins

Bread and circuses. Been doing it since ancient Rome. It makes it look like politicians are doing something, but it's simply entertainment. Nothing will come from any of it.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The only thing a politician fears is no confidence.

It’s all a dirty lie.

a reply to: Quintilian

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Well, based on the 3 days prophecy of John 2 it seems the Apocalypse needs to happen on and before the 2000th anniversary of the death of Jesus Christ. And it appears it's been running since 1948 and the rebirth of a nation of Israel. Therefore all the major illnesses of the past 20 years or so would be manifestations of the 4th Horseman of the Apocalypse. Expect the next one to be much worse.

After all the 4 horsemen are supposed to kill off a quarter of the world. A major culling of the world is to be expected and soon. I'm actually expecting a Ebola, Marburg, or a Lassa fever outbreak soon.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

I think the “plague” is in the vaccination, it has been planted and the next “big thing” will activate what’s in the vaccination.
Part 1 complete, part two, to come.

After what can only be considered a big non virus, not sure that the government can talk people into another fear campaign as easily as covid 1

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: ntech

I think the “plague” is in the vaccination, it has been planted and the next “big thing” will activate what’s in the vaccination.
Part 1 complete, part two, to come.

After what can only be considered a big non virus, not sure that the government can talk people into another fear campaign as easily as covid 1

At this point anything is possible. Conspiracy theorists were proven right again. Still batting 1000.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Waiting to see the vax apologist's spin on this.

It should be good!

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

... just gonna leave this here ...

Do you still think that germs fly through the air?
Do you still think they’re out to get you, the bogeyman, the bogeyman
Oh I know, I thought the same
But now I know we are safe
And we get to decide and our bodies are wise

Look at the methods section of the studies that were done
See the controls that never happened
Assumptions were made
It’s a bit of a charade

Poison the cell, cell dies
What do you see?
Virology says a virus
We see a virus

But how do you know what that looks like?
What does the bogeyman look like?

And could it be what makes you ill is mercury, DDT
LEDs, vaccines, pasteurized dairy
Lack of sleep, lack of love, lack of sun
Pharma drugs like Tylenol
Wi-fi, fluoride, antibiotics
No - it’s not a virus

Like Polio, Chicken pox, Herpes, Measles, Monkeypox
Spanish flu, Sars Cov2, HIV, Rabies, venereal disease
It’s not what you thought, it’s not what we’ve been taught

Well, now you’re thinking, this is pretty hard to believe
How could so many people deceive me
Plus, it’s what I perceive
My girlfriend got sick after I did, see?
Well, there’s so many reasons that could be

Same water, same air, same stress, same food
Some resonance between you
It’s complex, but it’s for the best
Your body knows how to heal you

But we were told to fear other
We were told to fear the germ
We were told to take the poison
To save ourselves and to save the world

Then why are we always sick and tired?
Why does it seem to have back-fired?
And who are the real winners here?
Who are the real saviours here?

Could it be what makes you ill is mercury, AZT
LEDs, vaccines, pasteurized dairy
Lack of sleep, lack of love, lack of sun
Pharma drugs like Tylenol
Wi-fi, fluoride, antibiotics
No - it’s not a virus

Like Polio, Chicken pox, Herpes - it’s all a way for you to detox
Spanish flu, Sars Cov2, HIV, Rabies, venereal disease
It’s not what you thought, it’s not what we’ve been taught

Do you still think that germs fly through the air?
Do you still think they’re out to get you, the bogeyman, the bogeyman
Oh I know, I thought the same, but now I know we are safe
And we get to decide and our bodies are wise

Have questions about germ theory?
See my site:
askquestionspresents.wixsite.......

original song by: Nina Khosla
www.ninakhosla.ca...

edit on 20-4-2023 by Nothin because: lyrics

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I asked this very math question in 2021 ------ crickets.

HERE just said this very thing in another thread.

Moderna, who never brought a product to market, was on the ropes, magically not only brought one in a world wide crises, but, remarkably, was able to manufacture them at rate they never had without error, and distribute them at sub zero temps with ease.

So, while "money" is the most pedantic of explanations, it does not explain how the BILLIONS, not millions, but BILLIONS of doses were made with no errors, no mistakes, no bad batches, and then, remarkably, distributed around the world under the strictest of conditions - temp being one, then tracked to each person.

The math to creating the BILLIONS of doses isn't plausible, neither is the distribution of BILLIONS of doses just like that.

Distribution. Distributing a very fragile compound around the world, is another miracle that just cannot be explained because something something "health crises."

We'll ignore oddities like these for now...

Some levity, well, gallows humor.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Any thoughts on why this thread flopped? I would have liked to see more. I guess the vax cult hasn't received their talking points on this one yet.
edit on 21 4 23 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Are you sure? i still see people running around in masks. I still see people believing the "covid home test" is the real thing.

People... in general.. are stupid

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gratheil

Are you sure? i still see people running around in masks. I still see people believing the "covid home test" is the real thing.

People... in general.. are stupid

I now understand who the useless eaters are. Klaus was right all along.
edit on 21-4-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I went down into the depths of the pandemic rabbit hole at the beginning of 2020. Knowing what I know about HIV since the late 70s, along with my natural paranoia about an end of the world ELE due to growing up in the cold war era, I thought it was on, time for action.

I went to work on my preps for the next few months and drilled down into the information available with a frenzy, making off line copies of the sources I drilled down to before it disappeared. When I put all this into chronological order in the 21st Century Pandemic Timeline, it began to become clear what was happening. Much of what is coming out now, like the obvious origins of SARS Cov-2, Fauchi, the involvement of government agencies and NGOs, I nailed down by that summer.

So then, what to make of all this information coming out now? All of it is confirming what I have been convinced of since the beginning of 2020, my year of clear sight, it is on but it's on a slower timeline then I expected. I always felt it would start with a bang, no, it's been creeping up on us since before I was born. The only question left is what can be done? What is the best way forward?

Personally I (and likely many others) believe those responsible must pay. But how? If we can bring these evil creatures to justice, what form will it take? Personally, as a pacifist apposed to violence and death, I've changed now and been cultivating my Viking Berserker heritage and believe I will only feel satisfaction in a flurry of blood lust. If we are as doomed as we seem to be, I welcome my own death as long as I can taste the blood of my enemies before I die. Valhalla be damned, come heaven or hell or the void of non-existence, I will release my vengeance in the most horrific way I can. I hope I will have good company when I die in battle.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join