It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: China 'began developing two Covid vaccines' before official outbreak

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I thought it was just a cold, and nothing to worry about?

It was.

GOF gave it the fever but it only lasted 48hrs.

Fear took care of the rest...

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: Asmodeus3
I just hope some heads roll over all of this. Our government turned the US into a crazed asylum with all the whackjobs and their homemade masks. Millions never got vaccinated nor wore masks and they're still around doing just fine. Myself and my kids got covid multiple times and all's good.

tv said covid bad, multinationals made/are making billions, we lost billions. it's all good

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Here's a little conspiracy theory all of my own based on one of the very informative Dr. John Campbell YouTube videos:
Omicron from mice
(You can skip to here to get to the peer reviewed paper he refers to)

I always try to look for the good in people so my naive hope for humanity is that the original v1 Corona variants that had been leaked and began to mutate in humans were recognised to be too powerful so they deliberately bred the Omicron variant and released it into South Africa to get it into a large population and become the dominant form, de-escalating the intensity and health care impacts but upping the fear factor with higher transmissibility.

Sorry if this is off topic or a tangent too far I'm not quite there yet on being able to start a new thread

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
www.telegraph.co.uk...#:~:text=The%20report%20argued%20that%20Chinese, known%20outbreak%20of%20the%20pandemic%22.

US senate report concluded that the pandemic most likely came from a lab leak

It looks like it's almost certain that the emergence of the novel virus commonly known as SARS-CoV-2 was a research related incident and as it is stated in this article and on the report, it was unintentional.

According to the report researchers started developing vaccines for the specific virus that is known to cause Covid back in November 2019 which directly implies the virus was known and around long before the official start of the outbreak.

There are several questions that can be posed in relation to the gain of function research and we all want to believe this was an accident and unintentional. Should I ask the question whether you think it was unintentional?

Full report here:

Muddy Waters: The Origins of Covid-19

www.documentcloud.org...

Not sure why anyone would accept a word of an official US govt report. The job description for politicians amounts to "professional (self interested) liar". If it concluded that "water is wet" it would be worth holding off.

I still have all sorts of doubts it originated in Wuhan to begin with (there is evidence it was circulating in Europe in early 2019).

While it might have been an "accident" there are too many reports of relevant higher ups (such as Bancel) with pre knowledge and all manner of "amazing coincidence/luck" for certain drug manufacturers to simply rule out this being intentional.

On reflection, the pandemic response wasn't ad hoc. It could appear that way as it was generally ridiculous, but it seems this was all pre planned and the more ridiculous parts were the point of it.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quintilian

www.telegraph.co.uk...#:~:text=The%20report%20argued%20that%20Chinese, known%20outbreak%20of%20the%20pandemic%22.

US senate report concluded that the pandemic most likely came from a lab leak

It looks like it's almost certain that the emergence of the novel virus commonly known as SARS-CoV-2 was a research related incident and as it is stated in this article and on the report, it was unintentional.

According to the report researchers started developing vaccines for the specific virus that is known to cause Covid back in November 2019 which directly implies the virus was known and around long before the official start of the outbreak.

There are several questions that can be posed in relation to the gain of function research and we all want to believe this was an accident and unintentional. Should I ask the question whether you think it was unintentional?

Full report here:

Muddy Waters: The Origins of Covid-19

www.documentcloud.org...

Not sure why anyone would accept a word of an official US govt report. The job description for politicians amounts to "professional (self interested) liar". If it concluded that "water is wet" it would be worth holding off.

I still have all sorts of doubts it originated in Wuhan to begin with (there is evidence it was circulating in Europe in early 2019).

While it might have been an "accident" there are too many reports of relevant higher ups (such as Bancel) with pre knowledge and all manner of "amazing coincidence/luck" for certain drug manufacturers to simply rule out this being intentional.

On reflection, the pandemic response wasn't ad hoc. It could appear that way as it was generally ridiculous, but it seems this was all pre planned and the more ridiculous parts were the point of it.

It could have still been originated in the Wuhan laboratory which is known for its gain of function research and frankly biological weapon development. If the Chinese have had with the aid of the US developing or let's trying to develop vaccines for SARS-CoV-2 in October/November 2019 then the virus was discovered long before that and likely circulated in Europe and the US much earlier than everyone thought.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Forgive me if some find this an intrusion but I have had a question bugging me forever & well, it has to do with all the major factors this thread covers.
I must state I am neither a Dem. supporter nor a Rep. one & I am in fact in another country alltogether.
My question is - if Fauci was an asset solely of the Dems & invented this supposed virus to assist them to "win" the Presidential race & it would appear he held the reins of overseer/finance conduit to the 'mad scientists' in the labs.
Was Trump even aware that US funded bio-labs. Was he aware this was in partnership with China ?
Likewise, same regards to Ukraine.
Cheers

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3 come on, those in government are able to understand intent. Remember something something hillary intent something something dark side…

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

It could have still been originated in the Wuhan laboratory which is known for its gain of function research and frankly biological weapon development. If the Chinese have had with the aid of the US developing or let's trying to develop vaccines for SARS-CoV-2 in October/November 2019 then the virus was discovered long before that and likely circulated in Europe and the US much earlier than everyone thought.

The idea that we know all of the bioweapons research facilities around the world doesn't have much going for it IMO. Look at the labs in the Ukraine that we never would have known about only for the war (46 of them in fact). We don't know what other countries are researching bioweapons and I haven't dismissed the possibility this virus was manipulated in the US itself.

I'm very sceptical of any governmental finding in general, except for the US. Where they are concerned I expect that whatever they come up with will be bull#.

The paper trail leading to Wuhan seems a little too convenient, to the point it looks like someone left a trail of breadcrumbs and the whole thing has the appearance of another "narrative".

There is good evidence it was circulating in Spain in early 2019 and Italy by Aug/Sept. Given the fact that govts and "experts" have lied their arses offover the last few years, I find no reason to accept their narratives now. I'm not convinced as yet this was an accidental release, nor do I find it likely that Wuhan was the release point.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The presence of SARS-CoV-2 RNA in human sewage in Santa Catarina, Brazil, November 2019

Study shows that COVID-19 was present in five U.S. states in December 2019, even before the first reported case in China

Researchers find coronavirus was circulating in Italy earlier than thought

SARS-CoV-2 Wastewater Samples Barcelona March 2019

There are other similar findings that all seem to be ignored or passed off as "false positive" because they don't fit the narrative. I have doubts our numbskull "experts" will ever work this out because everything they have done so far is a mixture of corruption, incompetence and political intrigue. Whatever they tell us will be what certain people would like us to believe (a "narrative"), especially if politics are involved. If you're wondering how covid could circulate without causing an epidemic, it was probably passed off as flu in many regions before dying out.

Writing in the March 18, 2021 online issue of Science, they also note that their simulations suggest that the mutating virus dies out naturally more than three-quarters of the time without causing an epidemic.

health.ucsd.edu...

The evolution of Omicron (which eventually did what the pseudo vaccines utterly failed to do) is quite mysterious also. It seemed to arrive out of nowhere, missing a lot of evolutionary steps. A lab manipulated version of an early strain that escaped (or was released)? All sounds fishy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join