It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthem provider vaccine incentive program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well well well, Isn't this interesting.

COVID-19 Vaccine Provider Incentive program

Straight from the horses mouth, the vaccines weren't for health and safety, they were a money making scheme right down to the provider level.

I'm not sure what to say, I'm not shocked. I'm a little pissed so many people were injured by these vaccines so people could make money. Sick.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Pfft,

Not surprised. They bribe doctors with every other high cost prescription drug in order to get them to prescribe it to you.

Incentive = Bribe.
edit on 17-4-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I mean, I'm not shocked, deep in my soul I knew there were some nefarious stuff going on but to actually read it is surreal.

Regarding drug kick backs, yes we all know they get the kick backs but nothing is even close to being similar to this. This was a national/global roll out, propaganda all over the place "get the quax or you'll kill grandma." No other drug, maybe the flu shot, has ever been this level of propaganda.

Now that we know it doesn't work and causes injuries in some people, these doctors, by taking monetary incentives, have signed their contract to an eternity in hell.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Also in that link there is another LINK that takes you to More info....Interesting

Video LINK: Empowering Vaccine Confidence: Understanding Vaccine Hesitancy
Facilitating Vaccination in your practice
COVID-19 Vaccine Provider Incentive program ages 6 months +
COVID-19 Vaccine Provider Incentive program ages 5+
Kentucky Medicaid Pharmacy Provider Notice #267 – COVID-19 Home Test Kits
Medicaid COVID-19 FAQs (January 21, 2021) COVID-19 Vaccine Provider Incentive Program Ages 5 to 11 Overview (December 10, 2021) 2021 COVID-19 Vaccine Provider Incentive Training (December 7, 2021)
Medicaid COVID-19 FAQs
COVID-19 Vaccine Provider Incentive Program Ages 12 and Older Overview (October 2021)
Communication skills for talking about COVID vaccines
Prior Authorization Guidance (August 17, 2021)
Maximizing efficient, high quality COVID-19 screenings (April 26, 2021)
Kentucky CHFS Department for Medicaid Services Prior Authorization Guidance – Effective 2/1/2021 (January 15, 2021) Prior authorization guidance during COVID-19 crisis (December 17, 2020)
Medicaid & CHIP Provider Relief Fund Update (July 22, 2020)
Federal resources available for health care providers and employers in the federal CARES Act
New value-added benefit: LiveHealth Online effective April 1, 2020
COVID-19 Guidance (March 23, 2020)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TarantulaBite

That video link compares known vaccines to the emergency use authorization vaccine, what a total joke. Yes you might have people hesitant to the polio vaccine but it's universally accepted as a safe vaccine and almost everyone gets it. As well as the other vaccines listed. They have decades of safety records and efficacy results.

Versus something that was cooked up in record time, propagandized like no other and the safety statistics were almost hidden for 75 years.

Yes, exactly the same. What a crock of $hit!

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I know .......was thinking same thing after watching it. As I said the other link also has interesting links to other info as well.

Again it was ALL BS from the get go

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Doctors literally sold their soul. Some of these doctors made MILLIONS vaccinating as many people as many times as possible WITH ZERO time to research the potential side effects while trusting LYING big pharma who has never told a fib before, right? Surely trust whatever they tell you and don't do any of your own research.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Math is a funny thing, it tends to reveal the improbable is actually the impossible, unless something else is in play.

Billions, not millions, or even hundreds of millions, but BILLIONS of doses were ready in 2021 for an illness that was already mutating by the time they were available. UK claims they made the recipe in an hour with data from the CCP.

Moderna, who never brought a product to market, was on the ropes, magically not only brought one in a world wide crises, but, remarkably, was able to manufacture them at rate they never had without error, and distribute them at sub zero temps with ease.

So, while "money" is the most pedantic of explanations, it does not explain how the BILLIONS, not millions, but BILLIONS of doses were made with no errors, no mistakes, no bad batches, and then, remarkably, distributed around the world under the strictest of conditions - temp being one, then tracked to each person.

The math to creating the BILLIONS of doses isn't plausible, neither is the distribution of BILLIONS of doses just like that.

You draw your own conclusion, but incentivizing was done BEFORE the doses were created, before the BILLIONS of unproven, untested, emergency authorized usage doses were created out of thin air with no mistakes.

Begs the question, what authority did pharma have to pay folks to push the jab?

The math on that is improbable, given every other "state of emergency" generally leads to a clusterFk of mistakes, failures, complaints and what not. Yet, there were those jabs, at the ready, in parking lots, drug stores, home delivery in some cases, doctors offices, hospitals, army bases, around the world --- flawlessly, by the BILLIONS.

They had Billions of extra bottled lying around? What happened to the other jabs while these jabs stopped the assembly lines? Vaccines are NOT mRNA, as such, the process for creation/checking etc. is different, so how did they just gear up like that?

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The sub zero temps argument is rarely brought up. I'm glad you did because it's something that's very interesting when you think about it. I know in my area, purely anecdotal personal experience, they were giving vaccines in the clinic parking lots. Most Walmart pharmacies were giving doses, they even had an advertisement going over the store speakers that the vaccine was available.

The other issue is the vaccine needed to be diluted. So you have this concoction, at sub zero temperatures that needs to be diluted and nothing could possibly go wrong in a parking lot or even worse, a Walmart?

Now we find out there was some slush money going around as well? Color me shocked this turned out to be a colossal mess.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
Well well well, Isn't this interesting.

COVID-19 Vaccine Provider Incentive program

Straight from the horses mouth, the vaccines weren't for health and safety, they were a money making scheme right down to the provider level.

I'm not sure what to say, I'm not shocked. I'm a little pissed so many people were injured by these vaccines so people could make money. Sick.

These kind of shenanigans have been going on for years. Not just with BCBS, but with the government, and other providers. Anytime they start pushing anything, flu shots, shingles, anything, you bet they are getting the carrot or the whip.

Doctors sold their souls, and now they are just minions. They don’t practice medicine any more. They do what they are told to do, and they get perks for being good little do bees, and penalties for falling short.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

Insurance providers pay physicians incentives for all vaccines plus a range of other "preventative" health measures.

Based on our research, we rate MISSING CONTEXT the claim that Blue Cross Blue Shield pays doctors bonuses based on the number of patients vaccinated. Providers receive bonuses for overall performance and service, which can include vaccinations. But vaccines are not the only determining factor for payments, and experts say the programs are aimed at promoting the quality of care, not volume. The poster making this claim provided no evidence supporting it, and USA TODAY found no evidence of a program offering those specific payments.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: TarantulaBite

That video link compares known vaccines to the emergency use authorization vaccine, what a total joke. Yes you might have people hesitant to the polio vaccine but it's universally accepted as a safe vaccine and almost everyone gets it. As well as the other vaccines listed. They have decades of safety records and efficacy results.

Versus something that was cooked up in record time, propagandized like no other and the safety statistics were almost hidden for 75 years.

Yes, exactly the same. What a crock of $hit!

You seem to be forgetting that they are manufactured and distributed by the very same people.

I simply cannot fathon anything continuing to trust these people with anything...

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
honestly at this point asteroid strike or war is the only thing that'd save healthcare as itd short circuit the problems and make it an imperative to get healthcare working even poorly would be better than we have now.
edit on 18-4-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

the trust is gone but it'll take a while to truly show up..

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Throw into the mix that we've known about all sorts of different Corona viruses for decades and have had near zero success in creating effective vaccines for any of them. Anyone who is a cat owner may be familiar with an annual shot to prevent (minimise) Cat Flu which is properly known as Feline Coronavirus (FCoV) which can cause the fatal and untreatable disease FIP in domestic, feral and wild cats including big cat species.

Vaccine Lessons Learned from Animal Coronaviruses
Snippet: Infectious bronchitis virus, which was first reported in the USA in the 1930s, was the first coronavirus to be described

It was on the basis of our massive lack of success to date with vaccinating against other Coronaviruses in both humans and animals that prompted me to doubt that any quick solution SARS-CoV-2 was realistic and so I remain pure to this day.

new topics

top topics

join