It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun shots at VP Kamla Harris house.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Secret Service later issued a statement:

"At approximately 1:30 a.m. this morning, Secret Service Uniformed Division officers responded to reports of a single gunshot at 34th and Massachusetts Ave. NW. No one was reported to be injured and there is currently no indication that this incident was directed towards any protectees9sic) or the Naval Observatory. Roads around the intersection are temporarily closed due to the ongoing investigation."

This is a developing story.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Secret Service later issued a statement:

"At approximately 1:30 a.m. this morning, Secret Service Uniformed Division officers responded to reports of a single gunshot at 34th and Massachusetts Ave. NW. No one was reported to be injured and there is currently no indication that this incident was directed towards any protectees9sic) or the Naval Observatory. Roads around the intersection are temporarily closed due to the ongoing investigation."

This is a developing story.

Hillary needs to hire better assassins. Her chance to weasel her way into the White House is slipping away fast!

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Remember that SOTU with Jill and Kamala’s husband kissing?

But in other news, it will take 10-13 weeks to be issued a US Passport due to a backlog of requests…

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Wasn't the Just Dept. releasing names of those who are to be detained for national security breach? I wonder if she just checked her self out to avoid something?

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nirishman

Wasn't the Just Dept. releasing names of those who are to be detained for national security breach? I wonder if she just checked her self out to avoid something?

Don’t worry, her body double will just keep cackling and word-salading with the best of them. We have an endless supply of Biteme’s and Kameltoe’s.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nirishman

Would be great if they did actually arrest some real criminals. But you know it’s way more likely to be a roundup of the grandmothers of the J6 people.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Oh no, cackles' empty house was shot at! Probably one of her cronies so she could try to push more gun control out.

Oh wait, we're supposed to care because it's the VP.

Nope..... still don't care.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

VP HArris has isssued a statement according to my sources inside the Biden administration.

"Today is a day where shots were fired today, because they were not fired yesterday. And today is the day we need to focus on, every day of today. We will get to the root cause of the incident today because the root cause is what we have to focus on today."

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

i was thinking her talking about claiming to to have survived a assassination attempt. like she claimed she celebrated kwanzaa.
in other words lie her ass off.

edit on 17-4-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

VP HArris has isssued a statement according to my sources inside the Biden administration.

"Today is a day where shots were fired today, because they were not fired yesterday. And today is the day we need to focus on, every day of today. We will get to the root cause of the incident today because the root cause is what we have to focus on today."

Hairyass went on to say “the root cause was Willie Brown’s root and I rooted for it and it rooted for me while I rooted around like a pig with a truffle”.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

ChatVP is that you?

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

ChatVP is that you?

Damn, that was funny.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Just One gun shot heard ……Are we sure it wasn’t a champagne bottle being opened ?

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
That place is located in the hood. And not because a hood rat lives there.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

She best run for her life with all of her security that my taxes pay for... Scum.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

She is a thesbian. Plain and simple. She needs to be tarred and feathered just like the dude she said was racist. Her president elect with his 81 mil votes....

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   

1:30am in the morning?

Did the phone ring and the gun got answered by mistake?

That's Paul Pelosi-like early morning hours.

What's the story, morning glory?

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

1:30am in the morning?

Did the phone ring and the gun got answered by mistake?

That's Paul Pelosi-like early morning hours.

What's the story, morning glory?

Interesting for sure.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 02:11 AM
link   
So no real people were shot at?

new topics

top topics

join