It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid 19 Shots Have Caused 45 Times More Deaths In 2 Years Than Flu Vaccines In 33 Years

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I find it interesting that once upon a time VAERs was considered to be a valid system of data collection for vaccine adverse effects. For years it was an imperfect system that was at times acceptable to use in clinical studies. While imperfect it could still provide a signal for when there was an issue with an existing or novel vaccine product, and this would show up on a line graph as a huge spikes denoting an unacceptable number of adverse effects. This statical signal actually came to pass but the result was to demonize the system, and ignore the data instead of taking action.

Since then, every public data system that provided an unfavorable result was criticized and the data was deemed in accurate or not reliable. Instead of attempting to ever reconcile these issues, they were swept under the rug, but the system was left in place, unchanged. If one report was invalid, then all reports were invalid. And this doesn't even take into account the under reporting factor which many have calculated between 10-100 times what actually shows up. From all accounts it's harder to enter a record in VAERs than it is to submit a police report and carries the same penalties for forgery. Many doctors don't have the huge amount of time it takes to submit reports and many have also been discouraged in doing so. For anyone who has been paying attention and calculating the number of people who have died or have been injured from the Covid 19 shots, the number is astronomical and is larger than what Covid is alleged to have killed.

For the detractors of VAER's there were 3 other key databases that were both released and leaked in the last few years, the DMED data, and the CDC V-safe data, and the Social Security records. These databases are seen to be far more accurate than VAER's and yet paint exactly the same picture. Once again, they are swept aside and logical fallacies are used to "debunk" their legitimacy. When you're not looking for something you won't find it, and if you do, you can just ignore it. This has been the playbook the whole time.

It's harder to discount the all this data however, when you start doing comparison of every major system around the world and they all match up.

They analyzed data from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database — the primary government-funded system for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S., which has been shown to report only 1% of actual vaccine adverse events — and the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED), the medical events database for all active and reserve U.S. military.

The authors also examined data from other regulatory surveillance and self-reporting systems including the V-safe After Vaccination Health Checker, the U.K.’s Yellow Card reporting system, Public Health Scotland, the Israeli Ministry of Health and the Natural Cycles App.

Hooker said the data highlights “the dramatic uptick in adverse events associated with the COVID-19 vaccine.”

After carefully conducting statistical analyses, the authors concluded there were far more reports of adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination than following either influenza or pertussis vaccination.

The researchers also found “statistically significant higher numbers of hospital encounters in military personnel” after the COVID-19 vaccine rollout when compared to just before the rollout, and “increases in incidences of thromboembolic conditions, such as menstrual abnormalities, myocarditis, and cerebrovascular events after the implementation of COVID injection mandates, compared to the preceding five years.”

The researchers verified their conclusions by comparing their findings to similar reports from other regulatory surveillance and self-reporting systems including EudraVigilance, Eurostat, German health insurers and the U.K.’s Office for National Statistics.

In addition to statistically significant increases in vaccine adverse events, the data showed “highly statistically significant” increases in “specific morbidity” and “all-cause mortality,” Hooker told The Defender.

“These results should not be ignored,” he added.

More than 45 times as many deaths after COVID shots than all flu vaccine deaths combined since 1990

The researchers found the number of reported deaths related to an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine was more than 45 times as many deaths per vaccine dose as were reported for all the influenza vaccines combined since 1990.

SOURCE

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I cannot take the flu shot because it creates a cytokine storm in me. There are a lot of others like me and because their close relatives had problems, they avoided the flu shot. When they made this pandemic, a lot of people who had problems with vaccines like me were conned to believe it would be completely safe and effective even though the original information released stated that people who have had severe reactions to other vaccines should not take the covid vaccine.

This caused a lot of the people who had an immune system that could overreact to a vaccine to have a severe reaction and this kind of cytokine storm can kill a person. It was the people saying the vaccine was perfectly safe that caused these risk group people to take the vaccine and some of them died. I also cannot take the DTAP, but I can take a tetnus shot....my immune system somehow senses that the vaccine is something it needs to fight strongly and it goes wild. I am not allergic to eggs either, it is just that my immune system tears me apart when the vaccine is injected into my body.

I also am not defective, in fact my immune system is strong and fights diseases well, I hardly ever get much sickness off of the flu. But the elements of the flu virus go into my lungs and usually only cause some mucous and coughing, they are not injected into my body and blood stream like a vaccine does.

I read the initial information on the covid vaccine and did not take the shot. I also am intolerant to propylene glycol, polyethylene glycol, and polysorbate 80. These are emulsifiers that mix oil with water and I do not know why I have problems with these, but I do so I avoid them. They are also in the covid vaccine and being I know my intolerance from consuming them or having them in soaps and shampoos, these were also a concern for me.

So are these excess deaths because people like me who knew they were intolerant to the flu vaccine and some others through family history were inappropriately led to believe that it was safe for them? My doctor who witnessed my second reaction to the flu vaccine told me never to take another one, he said it could kill me and I listen to a good doctor but do not listen to doctors pushing improper medical advice when I know it is not correct for me.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I cannot take the flu shot because it creates a cytokine storm in me. There are a lot of others like me and because their close relatives had problems, they avoided the flu shot. When they made this pandemic, a lot of people who had problems with vaccines like me were conned to believe it would be completely safe and effective even though the original information released stated that people who have had severe reactions to other vaccines should not take the covid vaccine.

This caused a lot of the people who had an immune system that could overreact to a vaccine to have a severe reaction and this kind of cytokine storm can kill a person. It was the people saying the vaccine was perfectly safe that caused these risk group people to take the vaccine and some of them died. I also cannot take the DTAP, but I can take a tetnus shot....my immune system somehow senses that the vaccine is something it needs to fight strongly and it goes wild. I am not allergic to eggs either, it is just that my immune system tears me apart when the vaccine is injected into my body.

I also am not defective, in fact my immune system is strong and fights diseases well, I hardly ever get much sickness off of the flu. But the elements of the flu virus go into my lungs and usually only cause some mucous and coughing, they are not injected into my body and blood stream like a vaccine does.

I read the initial information on the covid vaccine and did not take the shot. I also am intolerant to propylene glycol, polyethylene glycol, and polysorbate 80. These are emulsifiers that mix oil with water and I do not know why I have problems with these, but I do so I avoid them. They are also in the covid vaccine and being I know my intolerance from consuming them or having them in soaps and shampoos, these were also a concern for me.

So are these excess deaths because people like me who knew they were intolerant to the flu vaccine and some others through family history were inappropriately led to believe that it was safe for them? My doctor who witnessed my second reaction to the flu vaccine told me never to take another one, he said it could kill me and I listen to a good doctor but do not listen to doctors pushing improper medical advice when I know it is not correct for me.

Based on these calculations it's 750 times more deadly than the flu vaccine, which itself was already extremely problematic.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Yessir.

I was pointing out this exact thing to someone recently, that these databases were good enough to spot a trend before, but now all of the sudden they are "prone to error" and "you have to know how to interpret the data, it's not what you think" and "anyone can put anything in there", etc, ad infinitum...

The data is in, it confirms people are dying from the Vax.

So, the next step is to double down, because that's all they know.

I won't be drinking any fancy city water, that's for dang sure.

edit on 4/17/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Yessir.

I was pointing out this exact thing to someone recently, that these databases were good enough to spot a trend before, but now all of the sudden they are "prone to error" and "you have to know how to interpret the data, it's not what you think" and "anyone can put anything in there", etc, ad infinitum...

The data is in, it confirms people are dying from the Vax.

So, the next step is to double down, because that's all they know.

I won't be drinking any fancy city water, that's for dang sure.

Exactly, as mentioned in the article, they've compared nearly every major data collection system globally and they all match up.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Based on these calculations it's 750 times more deadly than the flu vaccine, which itself was already extremely problematic.

Did a little research concerning the recent outbreak of a common fungus causing problems at a paper mill in Escanaba, and there has already been research done on both the SARS CoV2 viral infection and the vaccine causing problems with people having less ability to properly fight this fungal infection. Usually, people only get mild symptoms from that fungus that is all over this neck of the woods.

It is not Nature that is causing this problem, mankind used gain of function to make this virus which accelerated it's creation, and the vaccine that was designed is utilizing the problematic part of this virus to stimulate immunity.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Did a little research concerning the recent outbreak of a common fungus causing problems at a paper mill in Escanaba, and there has already been research done on both the SARS CoV2 viral infection and the vaccine causing problems with people having less ability to properly fight this fungal infection. Usually, people only get mild symptoms from that fungus that is all over this neck of the woods.

It is not Nature that is causing this problem, mankind used gain of function to make this virus which accelerated it's creation, and the vaccine that was designed is utilizing the problematic part of this virus to stimulate immunity.

Indeed, peoples immune system are becoming progressively weakened from the quackzines. This is leading to AIDS like symptoms where people seem to get sick all the time from almost anything because their immune systems are almost depleted. This is exactly what happens with AIDS.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Not safe and not even effective. Yet they tried to force it on people. Why?

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The sad thing is that nothing will happen to those who covered this up and pushed the shots. Besides indemnification for governments and companies, all the propaganda and censorship has been successful enough to con enough people and give the appearance that only a small fringe of conspiracy theorists don't 'trust the science'.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

It's simple: they never wanted to know the results of VAERS. The results have always been FAR WORSE in reality than VAERS even hints at, and they know that too. So they ignore it and shout through a megaphone, "Safe and effective." "One in a million chance of a problem."

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

It's simple: they never wanted to know the results of VAERS. The results have always been FAR WORSE in reality than VAERS even hints at, and they know that too. So they ignore it and shout through a megaphone, "Safe and effective." "One in a million chance of a problem."

This is the point, they say the system is broken, but they don't fix it. It's purposely broken.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Just wanted to point out that the meta-analysis that the article is sourcing is neither peer-reviewed nor a study.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Underpass4361
Just wanted to point out that the meta-analysis that the article is sourcing is neither peer-reviewed nor a study.

The government and pharma have also been directing journals to retract legitimate studies that go against the narrative. Yes, we know, the peer review process has been broken for a while now. It takes more than an appeal to authority argument fallacy to prove something.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I find it interesting that once upon a time VAERs was considered to be a valid system of data collection for vaccine adverse effects. For years it was an imperfect system that was at times acceptable to use in clinical studies. While imperfect it could still provide a signal for when there was an issue with an existing or novel vaccine product, and this would show up on a line graph as a huge spikes denoting an unacceptable number of adverse effects. This statical signal actually came to pass but the result was to demonize the system, and ignore the data instead of taking action.

The CDC didn't even bother analysing the VAERS data at all for the first 15 months. It was only after FOI requests that they bothered at all. So all that time they were telling people that there were no safety signals in the data, that people were misinterpreting it, they didn't understand it, people can report anything and so on...and on...and on...they had no idea what the data may or may not have shown.

When they did retroactively analyse it there were obvious safety signals (using their own methodology and definitions) everywhere that they simply ignored.

"Safe and effective".

jackanapes.substack.com...

new topics

top topics

join