It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of teenagers flood into downtown Chicago, smashing car windows

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Reminds me of back in the '60's

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It's just summer fun.

Worlds of Fun kicks out as many as 150 teens.

They had 150 kids getting into a massive brawl at our local amusement park. One took a swing at a cop or security guard and injured him.

There is now a chaperone policy in effect. I guess most of these had no parents or guardians onsite with them.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Is parenting no longer a thing in America?

Not within the welfare state recipients.

Candace Owens goes into great detail and pulls no punches about the reasons why inner city black america is in such disarray:

And yes, I went there, because looking at the two videos makes it abundantly clear that 99.9% of those rampaging youths were black.
edit on 16-4-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

WHY do we have so many feral children?

When I was growing up there weren't many affluent parents; kids had to (and did) work for any luxuries they wanted above their basic needs. Now we have an 'effortless' society, where kids are handed everything they desire (except quality time with parents) and expect their every desire to be instantly met-by the efforts of someone else doing the work for them.

Nearly 75% of black youth are born out of wedlock and raised in single parent homes. In some communities, it is probably closer to 100%.

This is the root cause and it was brought on by progressive policies in the 60s which kept black men out of the home in order to get welfare benefits. In addition, the rise of feminism also telling these same women they didn't need a man.

And here we are today..,,, a community filled with crime and debauchery that has been normalized.

I watched the footage twice and I didn’t see a single Caucasian present. Is this just more black on black crime? Is so why not address it as such.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Is this just more black on black crime? Is so why not address it as such

Soros, Blackrock, Vanguard, etc have outlawed the term "black on black crime" in today's media.

Don't believe me? Google it. I did. And here's one of the first articles that comes up. It's s titled "Black-on-Black crime': A loaded and controversial phrase often heard amid calls for police reform"

abcnews.go.com...

And

black on black crime is a dangerous myth

edit on 16-4-2023 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I watched the footage twice and I didn’t see a single Caucasian present. Is this just more black on black crime? Is so why not address it as such.

No it is not. These kids are the victims of a city that could care less about their welfare. The tenure of Lightfoot was bad enough but so much damage was done here, they are alienated by both the state and federal government and have no self-respect left.

We all hate violence, but they live it, and when that evil transfers to our youth, and we let that happen - this is the result.
Politics and government are totally at fault here and this country has to fix it with REAL LEADERSHIP.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

When I was growing up there weren't many affluent parents; kids had to (and did) work for any luxuries they wanted above their basic needs. Now we have an 'effortless' society, where kids are handed everything they desire (except quality time with parents) and expect their every desire to be instantly met-by the efforts of someone else doing the work for them.

Nearly 75% of black youth are born out of wedlock and raised in single parent homes. In some communities, it is probably closer to 100%.

This is the root cause and it was brought on by progressive policies in the 60s which kept black men out of the home in order to get welfare benefits. In addition, the rise of feminism also telling these same women they didn't need a man.

And here we are today..,,, a community filled with crime and debauchery that has been normalized.

I think black history has been really suppressed for a reason. “They” will probably continue to do the same thing to others, wash rinse, repeat. Will it be Hispanics next?

The black family used to be one of the strongest family structures, very similar to Asians, actually exactly like the Asian family structure. Elders helped pass down knowledge and help raise the grandchildren. Marriage and a man being head of the household was the norm…

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

Elvis Presley (1969) was ahead of his time and knew what was coming...

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Tik Tok side affects?
That's a rhetorical question.

This is the results of "influence" through TikTok and other SM platforms.
This is a reality check. And will steadily get worse...not better.

edit on 16-4-2023 by BodhisattvaStyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It still is, it's just that the media doesn't want us to know that. What's really messed up is that the media wants us to think that blacks are the core of crime and thuggery, but has anyone noticed which race is predominate in the homeless population?

I'm not talking about those fake homefree people, I'm talking about the homeless people. The wanting to get out off the streets. It was very surprising. While blacks make up a small percentage of them, whites are the biggest number of them. There are a number of reasons behind this that I'm not going to get into here since homelessness vs homefree is a very complex political issue tossed all over a real social issue, but nevertheless, traditional black families are a pretty tight group. What surprises me is that there are that many kids of any ethnic group running around causing problem with no parent trying to stop them. Where are these kids coming from?

A few years ago, I believe I posted out a theory here, that there are a number of missing kids of mid to late teen age not accounted for throughout the country due to the foster care and orphanage system "losing touch" with them. What if that was by design? Could kids within some of these systems be getting militarized for exactly this type of conduct?

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

All I see is white privilege.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

It still is, it's just that the media doesn't want us to know that. What's really messed up is that the media wants us to think that blacks are the core of crime and thuggery, but has anyone noticed which race is predominate in the homeless population?

I'm not talking about those fake homefree people, I'm talking about the homeless people. The wanting to get out off the streets. It was very surprising. While blacks make up a small percentage of them, whites are the biggest number of them. There are a number of reasons behind this that I'm not going to get into here since homelessness vs homefree is a very complex political issue tossed all over a real social issue, but nevertheless, traditional black families are a pretty tight group. What surprises me is that there are that many kids of any ethnic group running around causing problem with no parent trying to stop them. Where are these kids coming from?

A few years ago, I believe I posted out a theory here, that there are a number of missing kids of mid to late teen age not accounted for throughout the country due to the foster care and orphanage system "losing touch" with them. What if that was by design? Could kids within some of these systems be getting militarized for exactly this type of conduct?

Depends on where you are... Here in Chicago, blacks are just as homeless as whites. Sure, out in Portland or San Fran, it may seem like it is mostly whites, but that is more so due to city demographics than anything.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I was speaking nationally, but like you said "demographics". The media likes to play with those in order to push the agenda.

Since you live there in Chicago, where did all these kids come from?

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BodhisattvaStyle
Tik Tok side affects?
That's a rhetorical question.

This is the results of "influence" through TikTok and other SM platforms.
This is a reality check. And will steadily get worse...not better.

Programming at its finest.

So intricate, so ingrained, so entwined, that it seeps into the depths of the primordial mind. They have to be recognized for their amazing success. After all they pulled this off when we were awake, saw them coming, and we still opened the door and invited them in.

Maybe it is time for a companion thread for the Vampire Language thread. What should we call it? The Woke Vampire Chronicles? Bloodless, Soulless, Invited? or Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock?

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Firetruck pumper full of OC fixes this!

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Don't worry. The only reason you don't see them is because the maladjusted Caucasians are spread out in trailer parks all over. They exist.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Our Garden State Plaza Mall in Paramus NJ, now requires a 'chaperone' on weekend nights for all those under the age of 18.
This is the first time this has ever happened, and now you know why I no longer go the mall, ever.
Biden's liberal policies have turned this country upside down, I don't even like to go to Walmart.
This news story from today's NY Post:

"Garden State Plaza Mall to require chaperones for kids under 18 amid TikTok-inspired mayhem"

"Garden State Plaza Mall will require patrons under 18 to be accompanied by a chaperone who is 21 or older on weekend nights in response to a spate of TikTok-fueled mayhem.

The policy will begin on April 28 and will be in effect after 5 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays, according to mall officials who said the aim was to stomp out unruly behavior.

“We’ve seen an increase in large crowds of teens, essentially juveniles. … The teens aren’t just enjoying the property in shopping, dining and entertainment,” Wesley Rebisz, senior general manager at Garden State Plaza, told NorthJersey.com.

“They’re being unruly, violating code of conduct, which can include running through the property in large groups, fighting and putting it on TikTok, basically disrupting business and making it uncomfortable for our everyday customers.”

nypost.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Sadly you are very correct I agree with you 100%.

There's a way to stop this , but it takes strict discipline of the leadership in any county that has this type of problem, and you do it by taking away the welfare benefits from the parents. it's the only cure for such a problem . Uwhen the parents have no food on the table the children these days are so spoiled that they will go out and steal, so it's a downhill situation no matter how anyone comes up with the solution, right now it's easier for the black to kill the black, the gang to kill the gang members and that's the way the new system is designed for self assassination against each other's races and that's the policy these days . that's why the politicians are letting crime get out of hand but until the day one politicians gets a bullet in the back of the head then we just have to wait it out because it's not going to stop.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
Yes, she is brutally honest, that the number 1 problem is from her own race.

A woke person wail now begin to disparage her and call he vulgar ad hominem names. But that's part of what woke does. They don't seek solutions, and disgustingly perpetrate the the civil unrest.
Buckle up butter-cup, it's going to get a lot worse.

Special thank you to "Poked Penguin" for the above video.

edit on v322023Sundaypm30America/ChicagoSun, 16 Apr 2023 17:32:48 -05001 by Violater1 because: lpojuih

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
While this was happening I checked twitter for updates - the news was over and I wanted to see if it was still going on.

Here is the strange thing - there were only about 2-3 tweets about the teenagers. This includes Friday night (same thing happened at a large beach).

Only one or two updates from people in the street - very, very few comments too. There HAD to be more, they were just censored or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join