It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Pathology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
These fibrous clots were reported by some embalmers after the vaccine rollout.

The truth can't be stopped (I know what I believe is true, but I need to find 100% proof before I can be sure).

I just hope that we will help each other instead of fighting.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-4-2023 by SkyAngel because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2023 by SkyAngel because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2023 by SkyAngel because: Doing too many things at the same time right now!

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

Yes, this appears to be the same sort of "calamari" clots we've been seeing over here, too - Along with the blood itself being full of sand-like material at the bottom of the tub when the blood IS finally drained out (using all-new methods nowadays, due to "the blood NEARLY UNIVERSALLY going from being like water through a hose to jello through a straw"), along with the fact that even when the patient is ALIVE, the blood is clotting WITHIN 5 MINUTES, what's MOST disturbing about this is that these clots have been said to KEEP GROWING, even when placed in FORMALDEHYDE.

My best guess is that people are being injected with biological material that is, in a sense, SENTIENT ITSELF.

Will be back w/ links when I find them to back all of this up.
edit on 16amSun, 16 Apr 2023 10:40:41 -0500k2023 by Mrs Darko because: grammar error

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Mrs Darko

Welcome to ats.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
How did you go Mrs Darko?

a reply to: Mrs Darko

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   

When Campbell starts talking about the Calamari clots you know it's a real observation. A worm-like structure composed of fibrin grows to the extent of its confinement in the relative blood vessel. It seems to have all the marks of a parasite bar one, a parasite does not usually kill its host. What have these idiots done?

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

What does the German Cartel IG Farben have to say about this , or is it just Verboten ? ...Hmm....

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mrs Darko

Yes, this appears to be the same sort of "calamari" clots we've been seeing over here, too - Along with the blood itself being full of sand-like material at the bottom of the tub when the blood IS finally drained out (using all-new methods nowadays, due to "the blood NEARLY UNIVERSALLY going from being like water through a hose to jello through a straw"), along with the fact that even when the patient is ALIVE, the blood is clotting WITHIN 5 MINUTES, what's MOST disturbing about this is that these clots have been said to KEEP GROWING, even when placed in FORMALDEHYDE.

My best guess is that people are being injected with biological material that is, in a sense, SENTIENT ITSELF.

Will be back w/ links when I find them to back all of this up.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

I also have a lot of different information to investigate.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   

A lot of weird clotting going on.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

A lot of weird clotting going on.

I remember that old story, poor man!

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

When Campbell starts talking about the Calamari clots you know it's a real observation. A worm-like structure composed of fibrin grows to the extent of its confinement in the relative blood vessel. It seems to have all the marks of a parasite bar one, a parasite does not usually kill its host. What have these idiots done?

I am not sure what "they" have done.

But all my alarm bells were ringing from the start - and when the vaccine became mandatory in many places then I knew something was sinister.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkyAngel

But all my alarm bells were ringing from the start - and when the vaccine became mandatory in many places then I knew something was sinister.

I can’t see how forcing and mandating an experimental drug could ever be accepted by the populous here in America.

Seeing the American people allowing themselves to be used as guinea pigs, and attacking the people that were trying to stop it, told me that America was no longer balancing on a slippery slope, and that it is a long way down.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkyAngel

I can’t see how forcing and mandating an experimental drug could ever be accepted by the populous here in America.

Seeing the American people allowing themselves to be used as guinea pigs, and attacking the people that were trying to stop it, told me that America was no longer balancing on a slippery slope, and that it is a long way down.

I believe everybody is doing their best (even if we think their best is wrong).

So try not to hate them - you will only hurt yourself if you do!

But, you are of course free to make your own decisions....

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 02:09 AM
link   
By the way, I am also angry at times, but I try to do something with that anger (fighting for truth and justice).

I don't think that people who are vaccinated are my enemies - I think the people who mandated the vaccine are my enemies.

And they are the ones who deserve my anger!

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Have no fear of me hating anyone. I have no energy for hate. I have found that loving someone is a better weapon.

Most people are only fueled by hate. It only makes the flame burn higher and hotter. They have a far harder time staying alit, swimming through an ocean of love.

I never said I hated anyone. That is an emotion that I reserve for the truly worthy. I can’t think of anyone that has earned that much attention from me at the moment.

I agree that many are doing their best, but I believe that far too many are just going along to get along. Not realizing that with anything truly important in one’s life and future, usually means climbing off the fence and making a stand.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Have no fear of me hating anyone. I have no energy for hate. I have found that loving someone is a better weapon.

Most people are only fueled by hate. It only makes the flame burn higher and hotter. They have a far harder time staying alit, swimming through an ocean of love.

I never said I hated anyone. That is an emotion that I reserve for the truly worthy. I can’t think of anyone that has earned that much attention from me at the moment.

I agree that many are doing their best, but I believe that far too many are just going along to get along. Not realizing that with anything truly important in one’s life and future, usually means climbing off the fence and making a stand.

Great post!

new topics

top topics

join