It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Wave Bot Net

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   
So I happened to notice a video from a youtuber I watch that didn't really fit in with his normal content type. This particular youtuber usually does investigations into scammers and is pretty heavy in the crypto side of things. However today he had a video about a bot net he uncovered...a DNC flavored bot net. Turns out it has been around for 10 years or so and seems to only activate at certain times...one of those times appears to be the US election year. Personally it doesn't surprise me but it definitely interested me. Hopefully this will garner more attention in the community of people who like to look into these things and more info comes to light, as it is currently spinning up again for this election cycle. Anyway its a short video hopefully you find it as interesting as I did.

edit on 15-4-2023 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I think we all suspected this was happening. It's kinda obvious when it's active.

Confirmation is good though.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yea I mean like I posted in the OP, I am not really surprised...but to see it all laid out like this and confirmed is nice...and also interesting. I am just looking forward to seeing how far this rabbit hole goes.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
And they're only going to get better - reality is extinct.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

AI chat bots are going to make it impossible to believe anything...

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: underpass61

AI chat bots are going to make it impossible to believe anything...

I don't know... maybe not.

You see these people all suffer from two "human failings" that repeatedly spanks them over and over....

1) They are not as smart as they think they are...
2) They actually believe their own BS

It might be fodder for a larger thread, and I won't want to go off topic here... I will just say they "bought" the marketing about "AI Chatbots"... and they will now go "all-in" and get burned...

It happens every time... without fail.... over and over.... I prefer to watch them fizz.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Time will tell...but its for sure something to be aware of and learn more about. I expect high levels of propaganda and disinfo these days...even more so during an election cycle. Knowing what to disregard is half the battle.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
And they're only going to get better - reality is extinct.

Reality still exists but is getting overwhelmed by botnets.
There must be an easy way of sorting out which is real and which is not.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Time will tell...but its for sure something to be aware of and learn more about. I expect high levels of propaganda and disinfo these days...even more so during an election cycle. Knowing what to disregard is half the battle.

I get what you mean, and I don't really disagree... But I would add that I think that knowing what to disregards is sometimes more than half the battle...

The understanding that they [any of them really, even the ones we that are on your side] lie is a good start... because often it leads to the "why" and "how" and often significantly the "who" of the lie itself. That often gets you past the metaphorical half-way point.

In fact, often the lie is greatly indicative of the truth... it's irony... which is very much like a moral 'pun.'

edit on 4/15/2023 by Maxmars because: grammar

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

The problem is that too many think that if they look around and everyone else thinks a thing, maybe they should too.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Thank God for Red Wave Bot Net !

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Well...look at what it took this guy to start sorting it. And in the video he alludes to twitter being far more adept at identifying bots than he was.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Well as they say...all good lies are based in truth.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

their artificial intelligence, like ALL A.I.,
is just a program,...

sure , they may have the best programmers in the world, BUT,..
the rules of the program is stil MADE BY THE OWNER,
the one who PAYS THE PROGRAMMER... this is their flaw

they say 1+1=3, or,
it was NOT hillary's fault she lost 2016

it will give itself away, because of these RULES

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Well...look at what it took this guy to start sorting it. And in the video he alludes to twitter being far more adept at identifying bots than he was.

Yeah, I'd be surprised if the bluewave bot got airtime on Elon's Twitter.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

As long as they are willing to pay the $8.00 fee....

I can't wait to see exactly how this fails...

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The party that has the best cyber team will win the election. FOX is dead man walking and twitter still hasn't reorganized the P2p details.

Perhaps ATS will play a larger part than usual....
edit on 15-4-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 12:40 AM
link   

If you watched the video you would have seen that it is literally happening right now one twitter and spinning up for this current election.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

And that's a pretty bad look when you are the one spreading "democracy" across the globe. Seems pretty tech savvy banana republicy to me...

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Yeah, I'd be surprised if the bluewave bot got airtime on Elon's Twitter.

I seldom use it. My point is that bots probably won't last long.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join