It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait a minute. Possessions and Exorcisms are REAL??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Another WF video that has been up for a few days ...I am not interested in such topics as most people I have encountered who are seriously messed up have a tumor or just plain screwed up....but....so... because I like the Why Files I thought I would have a listen and it was worth my time IMO. Just something to ponder....

Here's how it starts. Maybe it's your mother or maybe your sister. She starts complaining of headaches and strange tingling sensations in different parts of her body.

Her discomfort escalates. She complains of hallucinations; she starts hearing voices.

Then the seizures begin. She has trouble walking and eating. And maintaining control of her bladder.

The seizures become violent. She thrashes around her bed for hours. You try to restrain her, but she suddenly has impossible strength.

Her moods become erratic. She swings between fear and anger and sadness. Her speech becomes ragged and deep. She has sudden outbursts where she barks out phrases in Latin and Aramaic; languages she doesn't speak.

Then, for no reason at all, the symptoms suddenly stop. And she's back to her normal self. Frightened and exhausted, but it's still her.

Her doctor can't find anything wrong with her. Psychiatrists and neurologists can't explain what's happening.

This scenario happens to hundreds of families every year from all over the world; of every different culture and religion.

And when this does happen to someone you love, and there's nobody else to call; you call an exorcist.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Sometimes I think our "personality" is the result of tuning into, call it a "frequency". And for some people, other frequencies interfere or compete with each other.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 03:51 AM
link   

People are nuts. People have issues. You only have to look at some of those churches where people fall back 'saved' or act out demonic fantasies. The church of course loves all this crap, it's good for business. There is also the gobbledygook speaking in tongues nonsense. Those exorcists are snake oil salesmen, like the rest of the church.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I'm with you regarding why you typically aren't interested in this sort of thing.

That whole list of "symptoms" described above could also be associated with the advance stages of liver cirrhosis.

Kid you not. Right down to very frank visual and auditory hallucinations that are happening while the poor soul is experiencing profound confusion and a myriad of other sensations. The skin and feet can feel like they are on fire.

When I think about it, it sort of has a freakshow quality in the sense that someone would parade that kind of thing out as being supernatural in any sense of the word.

Good catch.

P.S. Also, the vomiting (often bright, bile-green/yellow) and crapping along with everything else would be sure to convince someone to call a priest.

P.S.S. I mean. they did when I was little.
edit on 15-4-2023 by Latro because: they did^

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Not to make light of it, not to dismiss it, but I sometimes wonder if those demons we fear are actually us. The true us. Maybe the rising of the demons from the pit in the end days, is those hidden demons rising to the surface. Maybe it is time for the harvest and there will be little trouble in separating the wheat from the chaff.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

So the demons, will rise up out of the people possessed by them, and that will make them easy to identify.

2 Questions?

1. Who's doing the "identifying"?

2. And, incidentally, do you happen to know what is going to rise, if anything rises, from the people who are not possessed demons?

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The face of demonic possession

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Latro
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

So the demons, will rise up out of the people possessed by them, and that will make them easy to identify.

2 Questions?

1. Who's doing the "identifying"?

2. And, incidentally, do you happen to know what is going to rise, if anything rises, from the people who are not possessed demons?

Once there was a time when civility, tolerance, and morals were desirable characteristics, and most people tried to be their best selves, at least when in public. We are now in a time, where anything goes, and you will accept me and respect me, even if you view me as evil, or depraved. Those that choose to be their worse selves, especially when in public.

I think they will be easily identified, especially when both groups openly display who they are.

We all have demons. The demon wins if we feed it and we give into it.

Just my personal maybe.

edit on 15-4-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I can tell you from experience that that is not how it works^

People possess people. Demons don't possess anything. They are more like machine parts that are given purpose. They don't really get inside of people so much as they sort of inhabit what we would call "the circumstance that one finds one's self in".

That's why it feels personal. But it's not what are called demons, it's just other people that are the operators, and they are fully imbibed at all times to do whatever it is they like. That can be why, even though something is hurting you, it still makes your brain feel right to do it, so everything is right with the world.

Demons are way more map and way less terrain. Same deal with Angels.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Sometimes I think our "personality" is the result of tuning into, call it a "frequency". And for some people, other frequencies interfere or compete with each other.

Cheers

Ummm...that would also explain that attraction that happens sometimes...

You're across the room and happen to look in the eye of another and there's an instant connection...a strong compulsion...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Yes,

Demons and spirits are real.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Latro
a reply to: Kenzo

I can tell you from experience that that is not how it works^

People possess people. Demons don't possess anything. They are more like machine parts that are given purpose. They don't really get inside of people so much as they sort of inhabit what we would call "the circumstance that one finds one's self in".

That's why it feels personal. But it's not what are called demons, it's just other people that are the operators, and they are fully imbibed at all times to do whatever it is they like. That can be why, even though something is hurting you, it still makes your brain feel right to do it, so everything is right with the world.

Demons are way more map and way less terrain. Same deal with Angels.

It's fun to pretend you know wtf you're talking about isn't it?

Possession is real..full stop

Call it the devil, call it spirits, call it interference from dimensional crossover...all valid

But it is what it is.....and it's real

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You just did precisely what you are saying I am doing.

This is the very thing right here. You have been set in motion by forces that are outside of yourself to the point where you think that your ideas belong to you. They don't any longer.

What's happened is that you are stuck "looking at the pointing finger", but in this case, you are chewing it off before proceeding to the rest of yourself. Whatever with "the glory of the full Moon". Right?

You can stop this, but you won't, because you are too "high" on the chemicals released in your brain when it receives the reinforcement that it needs to believe in itself.

You do this when you get in to your car and prepare to enter morning traffic. You'll always say to yourself later, "I was perfectly fine before I left the house". What you will never admit, because you need to know it to admit it, is that you are doing that to yourself. You, see, now you need all those poisonous, jet-fuel funny car levels of brain juices just to feel normal. That is your "new normal", you don't know why, and that's why it's always that same stupid circular conversation with yourself. This is how you mistake the map for the territory.

That's what happens when you don't keep up.

Also, you aren't behind anything, especially a mask.

edit on 15-4-2023 by Latro because: extra smiley for you, Mister Big Brain.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Some of the symptoms of those few refered to Vatican excorcists-after being ruled "something else" by psych doctors simply do not fit with mental illness-
There are cases with symptoms like suddenly speaking Arameic fluently,knowing impossible to know details about a persons life,wounds/bruises appearing on the skin in front of witnesses,and even poltergeist like activity and levitation of the "possessed"person.
Whatever these entities are-they always are malevolant towards humans,and they have access to details of ancient human history-and are able to read peoples own past in real time.
Its almost like they have hacked the code of our reality or simulation.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Watch it and you tell me.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Latro

.....hmmmm

Perhaps you should take a break from whatever you're taking hoss...

As far as my username ....you would have just had to of been there 15yrs ago...I earned my stripes here

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Some of the symptoms of those few refered to Vatican excorcists-after being ruled "something else" by psych doctors simply do not fit with mental illness-
There are cases with symptoms like suddenly speaking Arameic fluently,knowing impossible to know details about a persons life,wounds/bruises appearing on the skin in front of witnesses,and even poltergeist like activity and levitation of the "possessed"person.
Whatever these entities are-they always are malevolant towards humans,and they have access to details of ancient human history-and are able to read peoples own past in real time.
Its almost like they have hacked the code of our reality or simulation.

Indeed

I don't buy in to the "UFOs are demons" thought process but I DO wonder if they aren't from the same sort of thing , dimensionally...crossovers etc

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
There are some weird crossover elements between alien/demon accounts-One very common thing reported in modern alien/men in black encounters,and far older demon encounters is the strong sulphur smell.

Us humans are generally pretty good at figuring things out-but matters like possession or demon encounters seem to be purposefully hidden from our abilty to understand,similar to the UAP/UFO matter.

It does seem like all that stuff is connected somehow-but its disturbing as heck as it means there is some kind of existence outside of what we can observe as reality-and they know about us.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

We may be locked out because we can’t process anything unless we can see it, hear it, touch it, taste or, or smell it.

We are handicap because we can only accept things that fit into the limited range of our five basic senses.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You know you're in trouble when bad people call you mentally sane.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join