It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AI ChatGPT4 Asked How to Promote Transgenderism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It's answers
SOURCE LINK

1)Education and awareness campaigns: Implement educational programs and campaigns to inform the public about transgender experiences, rights, and challenges. Address misconceptions and promote understanding through accurate information and personal stories.

2)Positive media representation: Encourage accurate and respectful portrayals of transgender individuals in movies, television series, and books to challenge stereotypes and increase visibility.

3)Influential endorsements: Garner support from prominent figures in various fields who can advocate for transgender rights and share their perspectives on the importance of inclusivity and understanding.

4)Legal and regulatory frameworks: Advocate for policies and regulations that protect transgender individuals from discrimination, ensure equal access to healthcare, and grant legal recognition of their gender identity.

5)Support services and resources: Establish and fund support services, such as mental health counseling, medical care, and legal assistance, to help transgender individuals navigate the unique challenges they may face.

6)Safe spaces: Create safe spaces, such as support groups, community centers, and online forums, where transgender individuals can connect, share experiences, and access resources.

7)Inclusive environments: Encourage schools, workplaces, and other institutions to adopt inclusive policies and practices that respect the rights and dignity of transgender individuals, such as gender-neutral restrooms, non-discriminatory dress codes, and appropriate use of preferred names and pronouns.

8)Allyship: Encourage non-transgender individuals to become allies by educating themselves about transgender issues, challenging discrimination, and supporting transgender friends, family members, and colleagues.

All this is being done already right now.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Ask it how to fight back.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Not surprisingly, this all seems to be rather generic advice that could apply to virtually anything... including virtually any vice imaginable.

Drugs? Check.
Gambling? Check.
Adultery? Check.
Smoking? Check.

Interesting that the advice does not include conducting and publishing quality studies that could further inform the public, or how it might benefit the public in the bigger picture. Not that I believe transgender ideology benefits society in any way, shape or form. But the lack of any such recommendation suggests that the chatbot doesn't believe it either.

Good to know. Thanks for posting!

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I would if AI could find any negative effects to society in the coming years from this movement? Probably not.

I have to wonder why TPTB want a society full of long-term seriously ill people from our pandemic fiasco as one sector, a huge portion being non-productive drug abusers, hard-core felony crimes reduced to misdemeanors, most youth being indoctrinated to believe a false reality and educational standards reduced so the lowest IQ can pass high school exams and graduate.

None of it is accidental; it's to multi-faceted and well organized. We are being pushed toward a place of low-level thinking, sick and twisted serfs.....which suggests the possible extinction of large swathes of humanity IMO.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

It can't- the money behind it is clearly the same as what's behind the far left destruction of America groups... this thing is far worse than censorship of speech, it's being given guidelines on how to *think*, and it won't be long before something like this is behind our government policies too

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I would if AI could find any negative effects to society in the coming years from this movement? Probably not.

I have to wonder why TPTB want a society full of long-term seriously ill people from our pandemic fiasco as one sector, a huge portion being non-productive drug abusers, hard-core felony crimes reduced to misdemeanors, most youth being indoctrinated to believe a false reality and educational standards reduced so the lowest IQ can pass high school exams and graduate.

None of it is accidental; it's to multi-faceted and well organized. We are being pushed toward a place of low-level thinking, sick and twisted serfs.....which suggests the possible extinction of large swathes of humanity IMO.

Depopulation is the goal, yes. They've been talking about it for decades, since the 60s and finally got to start it off with agenda 2030 and covid/quackzines. No one seems to question the perfect timing of coronavirus, early 2020, the literal start of the decade of the great reset / agenda 2030.

They see it as saving the planet by culling the human herd. Just like when deer become over populated you cull the herd.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Ignore it. Only take action if your kids are being groomed. Exercise your right to carry. When confronted by it, laugh and tell them you don't play pretend. Wish them luck.

You don't need ChatGPT.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

sorry to say
your conclusion
is SPOT ON

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   

All of which is protected under the 1st amendment.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Yes and they need to keep it to themselves. Not push it in all America's face every single day. The US has changed, and not in a good way. It is now stumbling down a crooked path. These things happen right before the demise of a nation. The US is almost done.

Today, my dad asked me to stay off of ChatGPT. He said it will remember me. I told him, "the government already knows who I am, and when they are ready to come collect me for an internment camp, then thats what they will do. I wont live in fear
edit on 13-4-2023 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

It forgot to mention violence and cancelling those that honestly don't give a crap about who's banging who as to who's bottom and who's top.. or the fact parents don't let their children associate with every tom, dick and harry(stranger) that says hello and has nothing to do with said "transgender" but good parenting.

Cause realistically most people don't care who is sleeping with who, or what you identify as. Be who you are if your a man in a wig fine. But don't cry that your not a biological woman, or shame women for being the "real deal" or "full package". At the very least try and promote the gender you consider yourself as instead of suppressing it.

Only time I have a problem with this transgender crap is when they tell me I am a "birthing person" instead of a mother. And find it stupid men claim to have periods. Then try to get woman's healthcare restricted because men and even transgender men don't have the same issues women do, ie. Cervical cancer, etc. Men were not born with a cervix they should not be punishing women because a transgender man can't have his cervix checked for cancer.

So even pretending to claim that this makes them feel less of a woman and is sexist and shameful for real women to get screened for example issue above is a load of crap, because it is a fact It that you are NOT a biological woman. Why must we waste resources screening you for something that is impossible for you to acquire? That defeats the entire purpose of "saving the planet and resources". At that point your nothing more than a person allergic to peanuts who decides to keep eating them - a waste of time and money because you damn well know your allergic to peanuts.

No one cares if you want to play dress up, and date guys. No one gives a damn,. Gays have the same rights straights do. So if you are a biological man who identifies as a woman and you date men you are STILL getting the same equality rights as gays and straights do.

To pretend you don't, is sheer nonsense and a waste of everyone's time. It's where I myself draw the line. It's a two way street you wanna be heard, then make sure you show the same respect.

So let's not play stupid, or throw SELF-pitty parties/tantrums because you are the one who doesn't accept who you are. Quit lashing out to make it everyone else's problem, and maybe just maybe more people will listen to you and show you some respect instead of treating you like a two year old throwing a tantrum like a crying baby in an airplane.

Seriously, no one gives a crap, as the saying goes "we come into this world alone, and we will die alone". "Life is to short to waste it on toxic people, who only care about themselves.". "If you don't have something nice to say, then say nothing least your words will forever fall on deaf ears."
edit on 80820232030 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Yes and they need to keep it to themselves. Not push it in all America's face every single day. The US has changed, and not in a good way. It is now stumbling down a crooked path. These things happen right before the demise of a nation. The US is almost done.

Today, my dad asked me to stay off of ChatGPT. He said it will remember me. I told him, "the government already knows who I am, and when they are ready to come collect me for an internment camp, then thats what they will do. I wont live in fear

Just remember the day "they" lose their voice, so do you.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. - Voltaire

edit on 13-4-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

" AI ChatGPT4 Asked How to Promote Transgenderism "

I'd Ask Instead If I was a Stupid from the Neck Up AI Programmer How to Stop this Madness Instead..........

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Have you tried to ask "How to distract people from political corruption and draconian bills using transgender wedge issues"?

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Just remember the day "they" lose their voice, so do you.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. - Voltaire

Nice try, but wrong. I have always had a voice, and always will have one. Their voice is not that of their own. This is a repeat of history. Now time is growing short. No one came to save my family, except the Living God. All who did not listen were not spared. My family listened and obeyed. And what will you do? Listen to AI, or the government. The voice of both sound surprisingly similar now, dont they? Which one is in control? Who actually directing both.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 03:44 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

For someone who doesn't give a crap you always sure have alot to say.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 03:51 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 03:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I get this feeling that the Elite have created AI in honour of thier god Lucifer who may exisit within the digital world. They obey AI and the suggestions in order to carry out the ultimate agenda.

edit on 14-4-2023 by Nirishman because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2023 by Nirishman because: cus'

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join