It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Partners With 'Social And Behavior Change' Initiative To Silence Vaccine Hesitancy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This time, as we watch the initiative unfold, we can see exactly which tools are selected to 'convince' the citizens that there is no need to 'hesitate' to be vaccinated. We'll see which contracted 'service' becomes the clarion call to continue to support the last pharmaceutical company's 'venture into commerce.'

CDC Partners With ‘Social and Behavior Change’ Initiative to Silence Vaccine Hesitancy

Dr. Mary Talley Bowden, a Stanford-educated ear, nose, and throat doctor, isn’t afraid to voice her beliefs. During the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, she repeatedly used her platform on Twitter and TikTok to question the vaccines, promote ivermectin as a treatment, and call out pharmacists for refusing to dispense it.

But her efforts resulted in significant backlash. On Nov. 7, 2021, Dr. Danielle Jones, an OBGYN who posts under the handle @MamaDoctorJones on YouTube, TikTok, and Twitter—and has millions of followers—put out a video accusing Bowden of “grifting,” rejecting science, and profiting from those who questioned the vaccine.

I recall this story at the time... with every talking head commentator relaying the characterization provided by the institution. They ate it up, and delivered it en masse every time the subject was spoken of. Of course, and not to diminish the grief it caused Dr. Bowden, her story is not hers alone... dozens... hundreds... maybe even more, suffered the same fate, some even more, some less.

A very angry pharmacist who also happened to be a prolific YouTube poster became very cross with her, after being confronted about refusing to dispense ivermectin, she apparently made a video about it, ... and it led to

“Because she has so many followers, when she makes a video about you, you get an army of people coming after you. A lot of fake people [writing] reviews. That’s one of the biggest things. You can’t get them removed. I’ve tried to get them removed, and I can prove that they’re not my patients.”

Bowden added that she’d been kicked off of TikTok, is on probation on YouTube, had complaints filed against her, and has even been threatened at her office, necessitating that she call security.

Well... that is bad. Of course, this is all organic right? I mean this happens to just everybody from time to time, right? Or is this something darker... is this some kind of 'retaliation' for not toeing the line? It could never be that, right?

One of the connections in the YouTube wildfire was a nurse practitioner, who posted that Dr. Bowden, as an ENT shouldn't be treating COVID, and should have her license to practice medicine removed.

But interestingly, that nurse practitioner is a member of a curious organization...

Savannah [the nurse practitioner) is part of a group called Shots Heard, which calls itself a “rapid-response digital cavalry dedicated to protecting the online safety of health care providers and practices.” Kuhk [the pharmacist]is also a member.

This group "Shots Herd" is an initiative under The Public Good Projects (PGP), a “public health nonprofit specializing in large-scale media monitoring programs, social and behavior change interventions, and cross-sector initiatives.”

Something you should know about PGP... one of their "initiatives' is the Public Health Communications Collaborative (PHCC), which sits within the CDC Foundation—a nonprofit arm of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) established by Congress.

Having laid all that out... you must see how this "initiative works" ...

Even the PGP CEO fits into the mold of 'cabal driven' executor... (just my opinion)

When they engage in "DEBUNKING"

That “debunking,” according to PHCC, includes using a “strong, robust social mobilization” to amplify messages from the World Health Organization and UNICEF, encouraging social media organizations to flag “misinformation,” and promoting “trusted pro-vaccine voices.”

Excuse me... isn't that pretty much NOT debunking? Debunking is supposed to be removing the "bunk" not just replacing it with your own 'bunk.'

I think we may have found exactly what's wrong with allowing your public servants to be beholden to another interest.

In the end these people destroyed lives... to promote a specific experimental vaccine... and they are willing to pay 'consultants' to do something, under the color of law, that doesn't seem very lawful to me.

If you read it, you'll see.

edit on 4/13/2023 by Maxmars because: formatting

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

The trillions of dollar pharma industry, with leaders like Pfizer's CEO who has lied in print and on video about the dangerous EUA therapuetic/toxin, somehow managed to convince their paid shills that it was believable that it was really the anti-vaxers motivated by money.

The kinds of people that promote this tripe with a straight face while pharma and government pump hundreds of millions into media shilling don't live in the real world.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   

How dare you take advantage of people by recommending effective, cheap medications....

While we're over here trying to pass of this mRNA crap on the unsuspecting public!

Profiteers!

-------

Couldn't make this up if you tried.

edit on 4/13/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Pfizer tried to hide the mRNA of the vax data for 70 years.

Which as you can see the MSM outlets are no longer talking about it.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   

They will keep upping what they're doing to 'vaccine' resisters. That's how these Nazi takeovers happen gradually , and why people never understood how millions went along with all Jews being prosecuted and vilified.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I am still trying to understand why anyone would be okay or support the forcing of an "experimental" drug on anyone.

That goes beyond criminal and is anti American as you can get.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Pfizer tried to hide the mRNA of the vax data for 70 years.

Which as you can see the MSM outlets are no longer talking about it.

I can't think of a better reason not to take it than this

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: markovian

Hillsdale College channel on yt posted, Naomi Wolfe speaking about "what's in the Pfizer documents" just yesterday and mentions it in the talk.

There is a link to the full version on the yt page.

edit on 13-4-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join