It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Husband of BBC presenter killed by the Covid vaccine is suing Astrazeneca

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I am not interested on what you are doing in your professional life. Here in these threads.....

Because anonymous posts on a random, relatively small website are far, far more important than acts and deeds in real life.

....you are engaging in vaccine apologetics, denialism of reality and defending of the pharmaceuticals.

I'd suggest that what he is doing is expressing his opinion exactly the same as you are.
You don't like or agree with his opinion? Fair enough....that is at the very core and essence of this site.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

edit on 11-4-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"A huge story unfolding in the UK despite the very little or no coverage in the mainstream media on the subject of vaccine injuries and deaths. According to reports online others will join the legal action launched against Astrazeneca and so far this concerns 75 people whose relatives died or suffered serious injuries from the vaccine."

Apart from in the Daily Mail, the BBC and the Telegraph?

Just three MSMs, from your own sources?

75 people, out of how many millions of doses?

From your source:

"Its not about Covid, it's not about how many lives the Covid vaccination has saved, it's about what this vaccination has done to Lisa and other families,' he told the BBC. "

Quite agree. Good luck to them. They have good claims, rare, but good.

Before you accuse me of the usual robotic response, just a bit of context and proportionality for you.

Much needed, I'm afraid.

Those people suffered for a "cure" that doesn't work.

My whole family has had Covid, some in their 70's.

The only family member that was admitted to hospital was my Uncle who nearly died from the Shot, within 48hours of the injection...

Aren't you tired of peddling this crap by now?

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

The Astrazeneca vaccine has been withdrawn from most countries that have used them, including the UK

Stop lying.

The UK has not withdrawn the vaccine.

The Astrazeneca vaccine has been withdrawn from most countries that have used it. Including the UK which is no longer using it.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

The Astrazeneca vaccine has been withdrawn from most countries that have used them, including the UK

Stop lying.

The UK has not withdrawn the vaccine.

The Astrazeneca vaccine has been withdrawn from most countries that have used it. Including the UK which is no longer using it.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Moderna too I believe.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

They were threatened and coerced by employers and lied about the safety.

Making cliams like that need to be backed up with proof.

Please supply.

That applies to you.

The AZ vaccine had been withdrawn from most countries that have used it as it caused a range of debilitating conditions and deaths.

One of these deaths is covered in this thread.

Actually two of them.

the vaccine apologetics

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Including the UK which is no longer using it

Who told you that ?

Take a look at this. Dated 8 days ago, and still current.

www.gov.uk... zeneca

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Do you realise that before anyone is given the vaccine, they have to sign a consent. It points out that there could be possible side efects.

No one has a gun pointed at their head to make them sign.

Lets get some reality here.

Actually, worldwide, that was pretty much the case.

Have Children and need to work? Take the jab.

Need to travel for work? Take the jab.

Work in a health clinic? Take the jab.

Your vanilla take on this nonsense is deplorable.

I doubt I will reply to your self-destructive posts again.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Including the UK which is no longer using it

Who told you that ?

Take a look at this. Dated 8 days ago, and still current.

www.gov.uk... zeneca

Page not found. Try better and have in mind the AZ
vaccine has been withdrawn from most countries that have used it as it caused a range of debilitating conditions and deaths.

Don't get frustrated by the way. There is nothing you can prove here. The AZ vaccine had failed.

edit on 11-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

No point in replying to the rest of your nonsense when you can't even get that correct.

The government has done a last minute U turn on its plan to make covid-19 vaccination mandatory for NHS staff in England.
Medical bodies welcomed the reversal on the plan, which they had warned would exacerbate chronic workforce shortages in the health service by causing thousands of staff to lose their jobs.

www.bmj.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

No point in replying to the rest of your nonsense when you can't even get that correct.

The government has done a last minute U turn on its plan to make covid-19 vaccination mandatory for NHS staff in England.
Medical bodies welcomed the reversal on the plan, which they had warned would exacerbate chronic workforce shortages in the health service by causing thousands of staff to lose their jobs.

www.bmj.com...

The other member is quite right. It is you who has to provide evidence for your claims.

Take a look at this thread and the facts.

Legal action against Astrazeneca.

The vaccine has been withdrawn from the UK and most countries that have ever used it.

Deaths caused by the vaccines

Debilitating conditions caused by the vaccine

Severe adverse reactions due to the vaccine

So it's best if you could come to terms with reality instead of defending the Pharmaceuticals.

It would be good if you have links that work. The one you tried doesn't.
edit on 11-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Yeah, but you have accomplished nothing, nada, zilch against "big pharma" and the medical establishment whereas I actually have, in real life, for real people.

But you aren't interested in real life, apparently. Talk about "denialism of reality".

And stop trying to shut me up.

I don't get what you are saying. Your reply is off topic and we are not interested in your professional experience nor we can verify what you are saying is true.

You have tried to imply there are only 75 cases of vaccine injuries which is false. This is s claim dealing with 75 vaccine injuries and deaths. The vaccine injury claims have skyrocketed in the UK. The thread I made a few days ago.

All I can see is that you are engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality and I doubt very much what you have claimed is true.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Anyone who can present any solid evidence and facts that the AZ vaccine hasn't been withdrawn from most countries that have used it, is welcome to do so. There have been attempts in the past and a little while ago to argue the AZ vaccine hasn't been withdrawn in the UK, where the vaccine was produced. Even a link was given but page...not found.

It seems reality has hit hard the vaccine apologists and denialists of reality.

Every time is one of the same. Coming around and getting refuted again and again.

In addition I have given the news from the mainstream media to expose how disingenuous and dishonest the British press is.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

www.bmj.com...

Okay, you win. I will bite.

The fact that a mandate was even considered should scare the crap out of you.

The .gov aren't here to protect us anymore. The "adults" are in charge which is a polite/political way of saying that we're all f*cked.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

www.bmj.com...

Okay, you win. I will bite.

The fact that a mandate was even considered should scare the crap out of you.

The .gov aren't here to protect us anymore. The "adults" are in charge which is a polite/political way of saying that we're all f*cked.

Actually the mandates were implemented for a few months and many workers in their health system lost their jobs as they refused to get injected with these dangerous products.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Do you realise that before anyone is given the vaccine, they have to sign a consent. It points out that there could be possible side efects.

LOL, where have you been?

They forced Vaccinations to keep your damned job in many places. If it was "voluntary" we would not have had travel passes and mandates, etc, etc, etc,

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

They were threatened and coerced by employers and lied about the safety. Don't even try that nonsense.

Exactly.

I really hope AZ is not to be found to have any long term issues. We all know about the blood clots and the rare brain clot that impacted mostly women.

J&J is based on the same tech as AZ.

Anyone got any information on anything found as "long term" with those two? Asking for a friend

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Having spent over 30 years representing Claimant victims of clinical negligence and fighting for justice for them against the medical establishment and big pharma ( including mass actions against said big pharma) I think that I have accomplished rather more good for such victims than you will ever achieve by randomly posting your opinions on an internet forum.

"Defending the pharmaceuticals", indeed.

I have spent quite a lot of my professional life doing the exact opposite, so you can stick that in your pipe, and smoke it, sunshine.

So you are boasting here that you have helped people because of your great empathy for things they have suffered from, but I can't ever recall seeing you show anyone any empathy for anything EVER here.

So you lead a double life then?

edit on 11-4-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I am not interested on what you are doing in your professional life. Here in these threads.....

Because anonymous posts on a random, relatively small website are far, far more important than acts and deeds in real life.

....you are engaging in vaccine apologetics, denialism of reality and defending of the pharmaceuticals.

I'd suggest that what he is doing is expressing his opinion exactly the same as you are.
You don't like or agree with his opinion? Fair enough....that is at the very core and essence of this site.

No I don't have to. But he is still engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality. Trying to downplay the issue of when at the same time the AZ vaccine has been withdrawn from most countries that have used it, including the UK where it was manufactured.

The thread is about the husband of one of these individuals who died due to the AZ vaccine and is taking legal action on behalf of other 75 people whose relatives died or seriously injured by the vaccine.

It looks like to the other member that this is a minor event because he somehow believes the number affected is relatively small. In reality this is just one claim. The number of vaccine injury claims in the UK has skyrocketed. See my relevant thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join