It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Professor of oncology says Covid boosters do more harm than good

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
www.express.co.uk...-readmore-target

Covid vaccine booster now does more harm than good, says Prof ANGUS DALGLEISH

Professor Angus Dalgleish is Professor of Oncology at St Georges Hospital Medical School London. He is renowned for his ground-breaking work into HIV/AIDS. His conclusions on the Covid virus confound the Government line.

Last week the Policy Exchange Forum, who you would have thought would be pushing for objective assessment and open debate, held a forum entitled ‘What is the future for vaccines policy?’ with speakers from the Government and the pharmaceutical industry.

Having researched vaccines for many years and in particular looked very closely at the outcome of covid vaccination policies throughout the world, I was very interested to attend.

I was initially accepted but after filling out the form I was informed it was oversubscribed and I could however watch on a video link, where I was able to observe the many empty seats available!

What followed was truly unbelievable.

The speakers were all in self-congratulatory mood for a wonderful vaccine programme and even more pleased with themselves that they were going to roll it out at least twice over the next year and that they had plans for vaccines for everything in the future.

Very few questions were selected and they were all essentially sycophantic comments.

I have been a member of a number of groups researching and lobbying the true effectiveness of Covid vaccines, particularly in children and young adults. As a result of many such similarly minded groups, the vaccine has been withdrawn for everybody under 50, which is the case throughout much of Europe, although that figure has been raised to 75 in some countries.

Meanwhile, it has been reported that the Government is increasing the number of people dealing with vaccine injuries up from a current four people to 80. This is absolutely staggering

Why are they still being offered when the yellow card system as the MHRA has far more yellow card adverse reactions reports than all the other vaccines ever made available over the last 50 years in the UK? This alone should have led to the total cessation of the vaccine programme, as was the case in the 1976 swine and flu outbreak in America.

The evidence that the vaccines are of any use is close to zero as can be expected and were presented to the House by Andrew Bridgen in great detail.

However, as soon as he started to present ‘the science’ all the MPs walked out.

It is a national disgrace that the MPs did not listen to the facts and debate the issue.

It is now official that one in 800 people who received the vaccine develop severe adverse events or disability.

Hats off to the great and very outspoken Professor Dalgleish who has been very critical of the vaccine ideology since the beginning of the the most absurd and ludicrous scientific and medical campaign the world has ever seen.

He was also one of the very few and brave scientists, who very early in the pandemic, wrote a paper together with two other scientists arguing that SARS-CoV-2 was not a naturally evolving virus. And he was correct as it seems.

The topic has been covered here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This is know to anyone awake, doesn't seem to make a difference though. The criminally corrupt greedy government will still keep pushing this.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
This is know to anyone awake, doesn't seem to make a difference though. The criminally corrupt greedy government will still keep pushing this.

No matter how much they push it a great number of ordinary people have realised what is going on.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
link is not working for me

a reply to: Asmodeus3

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I remember a year ago when Dr. Ryan Cole warned stage 4 cancers were taking off like "wild fire."

rumble.com...

And now here we are with cancer rates exploding and young and healthy people getting stage 4 with zero warning and dying like days after diagnosis.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
link is not working for me

I see. Probably Google the title and see of you can read the story. It doesn't seem to work for me either. First time I was able to read the story and copy parts of it.

Covid vaccine booster now does more harm than good, says Prof ANGUS DALGLEISH

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Millions have Died from the Clot Shot , and others are Permanently Scarred for Life . Their Natural Immune Systems have been Artificially Augmented to Reduce their Lifespans and Reproductive Abilities . A Terrible " TRUTH " Some can Just Not Except .

banned.video...
edit on 8-4-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Millions have Died from the Clot Shot , and others are Permanently Scarred for Life . Their Natural Immune Systems have been Artificially Augmented to Reduce their Lifespans and Reproductive Abilities . A Terrible " TRUTH " Some can Just Not Except .

banned.video...

Denial is a strong human emotion. It's like when someone's girlfriend breaks up with them and they can't accept it and lie to themselves for months or years they're gonna get back together.

But in this case big pharma cheated on them.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I am in a position to know, and no ... cancer rates in young and healthy have not really changed as far as I can see. Our numbers have held fairly steady although there are, of course, up and down days and trends. We are getting the same kinds of cancers at about the same diagnostic stages. And the patient base is steady as well.

Maybe they just didn't vax flyover because they expected us all to die of COVID?

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   

BREAKING: Professor of oncology says Covid boosters do more harm than good

An excellent article.

Except that these things did more harm than good from the word go.

new topics

top topics

join