It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Creationism Is BS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
But if there is a Creator, he created the Dinosaurs, many different types and sizes of them, millions of years before us, correct?

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
But if there is a Creator, he created the Dinosaurs, many different types and sizes of them, millions of years before us, correct?

But, did he give them nipples?

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Well have you every considered that they were created for aesthetical purposes?

Somethings were created just because, does the greatest artiest in the universe need a reason?

For example the Proboscis Monkey nose size makes no sense either, it actually blocks his mouth and would interfere with his eating. To me this is a example of God's sense of humor in his creation.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Because men can also produce milk? Perhaps God woman planned since he didn't want Adam to be alone?

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Did they find his body? Just because men have nipples now doesn’t mean the first man had nipples.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Men have nipples.

If a Creator would have made Adam first, why on Earth did he give him nipples?

I mean I'm open to read your answers, but I doubt you can come up with anything that would explain that.

Therefore I challenge you to prove me wrong, if I state:
The fact that men have nipples is conclusive proof there is no Creator.

Im a person of deep esoteric spiritual practices & believe that something was before nothing. I believe God put into motion the program of light , vibration & natural laws that work on an evolutionary basis .
I agree with you in the fact of why would God build a man with nipples ?
Remember that each human male or female , contain equal parts of both genders by design.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
the 'creator' found it necessary to 'make room' for our Earth-Moon-Sun/Solar System in a recently 'carved-out' Empty Space we call Our Local Bubble whch reasonably segregates from Alien Empire Builders in a crowded Arm of the Milky WayGalaxy.... this local bubble is nearly 1000 light-years in size-scope, but only 5 MYears old

see; www.bing.com...

link   
the 'creator' found it necessary to 'make room' for our Earth....

see; www.bing.com...
edit on th30168106166209342023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

link   
the 'creator' found it necessary to 'make room' for our Earth-Moon-Sun/Solar System in a recently 'carved-out' Empty Space we call Our Local Bubble whch reasonably segregates 'humanity' from Alien Empire Builders in a crowded Arm of the Milky WayGalaxy.... this local bubble is nearly 1000 light-years in size-scope, but only 5 MYears old

see; www.bing.com...
edit on th30168106159709332023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The story of the first time is shared among our ancestors and many cultures around the world. We where non sexual to start with and split into sexes at alter date.

You might do yourself a service by trying to understand what is in these books and sacred narratives. There is commonality between all of them if you choose to look.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Men have nipples.

If a Creator would have made Adam first, why on Earth did he give him nipples?

The Creator is wise.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Could you describe a rainbow to a blind person? Thats what explaining belief to a non believer is like.
edit on 9-4-2023 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Well...

Jews, the religion that wrote The Pentateuch rarely view the creation account verbatim or as literal in any way. The Ultra-Orthodox, but that's about it. When viewed as allegory the absurd narrative of genesis can be easily reconciled without losing one shred of faith in an ultimate creation.

It's really not that hard to argue the accuracy of any of those books.

I mean, Exodus, if not a metaphor for some historical coming of age, is freaking hilarious.

Cairo to Jerusalem is only 265 miles.

"So it appears they went southeast at first, and after that unnecessarily crossed the Gulf of Suez portion of The Red Sea. While a direct route to the holy land encounters mostly marshlands, their route was 90 degrees skewed from the correct direction. Then they crossed into a peninsula half the size of Maine and got lost there for 40 years. Going in circles rather going North, the only way out of the peninsula, and to the holy land. We don't know why God led them to do this, but that's not much desert to wander in any case. Unless, of course, they crossed the Red Sea Propper into modern day Saudi Arabia. Then they traveled about 200+ miles south before even getting to the correct portion of the coast. Basically, traveling about the same distance to Jerusalem in the wrong direction to then cross into Saudi Arabia and get lost for 4 decades."

Not like that red line was a well known travel corridor between Egypt amd Canaan or anything...

They really didn't have the best geography/cartography at the 2nd Temple, so it's forgiven.
edit on 9-4-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

They really didn't have the best geography/cartography at the 2nd Temple, so it's forgiven

You mean none?
'Maps' the Romans used are superfunny, have you ever seen one?
itineraries

The closest thing to a larger-scale map in the ancient world was the itinerary, a sort of route guide to major destinations, noting the stopping places and the distances between them. Using one of these lists, an ancient traveller could follow the excellent Roman road network from one end of the empire to another, with a good chance of arriving in the right place. Luckily, several of these ancient itineraries survive today, giving us a good idea of how people in the Roman world might have planned their journeys. One of the most famous even survives in illustrated form, albeit as a medieval copy. The Peutinger Table, as it’s commonly known, shows a plan of road routes and cities across the world, from Britain to India, although the furthest western section is lost.

And that's a good six hundred years later + with roads which the 2nd temple peeps didn't have.
Have you ever tried to get somewhere without GPS, maps, roads, or a compass? It's #ing difficult.

Not like that red line was a well known travel corridor between Egypt amd Canaan or anything...

Well known to the traders who used them and for sure a well kept business secret because just like today less competition means more profit.

edit on 9-4-2023 by Peeple because: add

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Imagine your nose being plugged in the back and your mouth staying at the front. You'd be eating shlt without realizing it!

Bad engineering.

That's a sign to ponder.
edit on 10-4-2023 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DavidsHope

Can I get an AMEN! Best reply I’ve seen on here in years!

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
Jews, the religion that wrote The Pentateuch rarely view the creation account verbatim or as literal in any way. The Ultra-Orthodox, but that's about it. When viewed as allegory the absurd narrative of genesis can be easily reconciled without losing one shred of faith in an ultimate creation.

I guess you've not seen the posts by the creationists here. They will argue to the death that every word of Genesis is absolute, incontrovertible fact. A couple of these people will intimidate, belittle and fall just shy of threaten you should you question their beliefs. These are people of god.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TerraLiga

The point is, what are you going to do in this timeline of the narcissist while the sun is shining? Do what you like. I myself like to believe some superior existence assembled all we live and breathe, I find it to be a fascinating concept. The more you hate, the more you lose.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Imagine running high with the idea of nipples disproving creation. You literally would be claiming Adam having nipples, which rests on a unproven claim, to be verifying something about what everybody sees and lives every day.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Untun

Well to me Adam is the biblical/fictional character symbolising the first man a Creator designed.
From how I took he was in everything the prototype of modern men, since you guys always deny evolution.
So now you're telling me Adam didn't have nipples they evolved later?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join