It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When All Governments Will No Longer Exist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I have seen it debated on this website which form of government is best. And everyone, including those who call themselves Christians, with the exception of one faith, all debate about man-made governments.

What if you were told that there will be a day when no governments will exist at all! To understand how this is a reality we need to understand why they exist in the first place.

When God placed the first couple in the garden of Eden there existed no government. No human government, and no one except God ruled. But Adam and Eve rejected God's sovereignty, they rebelled and were kicked out of God's family, and out of the garden of Eden. But they were not alone in their rebellion, the ringleader of this conspiracy was a spirit angel known simply as Satan the Devil, meaning Slanderer, and Resister.

Satan thus made himself god over the world and all humankind and angels that rebelled fell under his governance. Why did God allow this? He could have just zapped them out of existence. Of course that would only prove his power, and he obviously has no need to prove his great power. God allowed rebellion in the spirit realm and by humankind to allow all to see for themselves whose governance is better, among other things. He also was allowing Satan to prove whether other sentient beings created as himself -angels and humans- would use their freewill to serve God of their own violation, in the face of trials.

Now God did make a covenant with Abraham for an offspring that would bless all humankind. And he affirmed that covenant with Isaac, and Jacob. And he formed the nation of Israel and gave them his law to keep them separate from the world. Jehovah said that his law would prove to be superior to human law, and everyone would have to marvel at the wisdom of the God of the Hebrews:

"You must carefully follow them, because this will show wisdom and understanding on your part before the peoples who will hear about all these regulations, and they will say, ‘This great nation is undoubtedly a wise and understanding people.’ For what great nation has gods as near to it as Jehovah our God is to us whenever we call on him? And what great nation has righteous regulations and judicial decisions like this entire Law that I am putting before you today?"-Deuteronomy 4:6-8.

Jehovah does not condone or approve of human rule. When kings did sit on the throne in Israel, their throne represented Jehovah's throne. When they disobeyed God, Jehovah rejected them as a nation and destroyed their temple, and removed the king from his throne. This happened in 607 B. C. E. when Jehovah sent the Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar to destroy Jerusalem, its temple, and remove its king, as a punishment for their wickedness.

NO HUMAN RULE has represented Jehovah God on earth since the last Judean king Zedekiah was removed from his throne in 607 B. C. E.

God has permitted human rule, although it is in rebellion to his rule, in order to allow a semblance of stability among humankind. Romans says:

"Whoever opposes the authority has taken a stand against the arrangement of God; those who have taken a stand against it will bring judgment against themselves. For those rulers are an object of fear, not to the good deed, but to the bad."-Romans 13:2-3.

This is referring to human governments. Jesus said to "pay back Caesar's things to Cesar, but God's things to God." And when the Roman governor Pontius Pilate was questioning Jesus and told Jesus that Pilate as the governor of Jerusalem had the power to set Jesus free, Jesus told Pilate that Pilate only had authority because Jehovah allowed him to have it:

"So Pilate said to him: “Are you refusing to speak to me? Do you not know that I have authority to release you and I have authority to execute you?” Jesus answered him: “You would have no authority over me at all unless it had been granted to you from above.”-John 19:10-11.

All human rulership is in opposition to Jehovah God. And he promises to do away with human rulership. In Daniel 2 Jehovah showed a vision in a dream to Nebuchadnezzar of a great statue. It represents human rulerhsip. A power, not human, would carve out a stone from the mountain and would strike the image in its feet and pulverize it, utterly destroying it. And God would establish a government in heaven that will rule forever.

Jesus Christ is the ruler that is not human. He is in heaven as a mighty spirit. And he rules with God's approval. God has kindly given Jesus the name that is above all names, that every knee should bow to him, both in heaven and on earth.

The Bible book of Revelation talks of the 1,000 year reign of Christ. And Jesus Christ will undo all of humankind's gross problems they are incapable of fixing. Jesus has the power over the elements. No human ruler can claim that. Jesus can cure the sick, the lame, the blind. No human ruler can claim that. Jesus can read the heart, he will judge always with righteousness and in fairness. No human ruler can claim that. Jesus has authority and power over the wicked angels, including Satan the Devil. No human ruler can claim that. Jesus has authority and power over death. He can resurrect the dead as if he was waking them up from sleep. No human ruler can claim that power.

Jesus' power and rule is of such a higher class than that of humankind. Why do "Christians" argue about Satan's forms of political governments, and ignore Jesus' kingdom that is about to destroy this wicked system with all of its governments.

Now at the end of Jesus' 1,000 year rule over the earth the entire earth will have been transformed into a paradise, the original purpose of God. No wicked human will be left alive. Only good people who use their freewill to freely love God with all their hearts, and their neighbor as themselves. And as the last enemy death will be brought to nothing.

Then at the end of the 1,000 year rule Jesus himself will relinquish authority over the earth and hand the kingdom back to his God and Father, so that Jehovah may be all things to all people. Jesus and his kingdom rule in heaven will crush and put an end to all human rule. It will bring mankind back to perfection, resurrect all the untold dead back to life, and fix all of the problems in the environment. All humankind that use their freewill out of love and because of love will live forever in peace.

Here is the crux of the matter. Against love there is no law. And law only exists for the lawless and ungodly. When everyone uses their freewill to show love to God and to neighbor there will no longer be a need for governments to exist. Listen to this prophecy and the sacred secret contained therein:

"Next, the end, when he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet. And the last enemy, death, is to be brought to nothing. For God “subjected all things under his feet.” But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that this does not include the One who subjected all things to him. But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone."-1 Corinthians 15:24-29.

edit on 7-4-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
At the end of the 1,000 years, Jesus will hand his kingdom back to Jehovah God, his Father, and relinquish authority over the earth, after he has brought to nothing all governments and powers. And he will subject himself to his Father, so that God may be all things to all people.

At that time, after the 1,000 year rule of Christ over the earth, and humankind has been elevated back to perfection, and all wicked humans who abuse their freewill are destroyed, Jesus' kingdom government will cease to rule over the earth. No human government will exist at that time. And then no government will ever exist again. For God himself will rule and everyone will do what is right in their own eyes.

But how does Jesus, and the 144,000 rule forever as kings if their rule is for a 1,000 years over the earth?

They will retain their kingly power to judge. So if in the future anyone in heaven or on earth try to revolt against God's rule again they will be able to use the precedent set by this wicked world, and the failure of Satan the Devil, and all forms of human rulership, and will have authority to execute swift and immediate judgement upon any wickedness that may in the future try to develop.

Never again will God allow sin and wickedness in the universe. Satan and his rulership, and ALL forms of human rulership and their gross inability to govern will stand as precedent forever into eternity.

edit on 7-4-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

A one world government under the rule of God, how very novel, I'd pay just to see it fail again, like any other of those attempts...

It's like this thing where you do the same and expect diffrent results...

Maybe this time...

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

And if (when) mankind matures to the point that God is no longer recognized as a power over mankind, but merely "crutch" upon which mankind's psyche leaned while it grew strong enough and mature enough to stand on its own...

What then?

The healthy Child must, one day leave the Parent, no matter how loving, to find its own Way.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

A one world government under the rule of God, how very novel, I'd pay just to see it fail again, like any other of those attempts...

It's like this thing where you do the same and expect diffrent results...

Maybe this time...

At that time there will be no need to teach anyone who Jehovah is for everyone will know Jehovah:

"And they will no longer teach each one his neighbor and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know Jehovah!’ for they will all know me, from the least to the greatest of them,” declares Jehovah. “For I will forgive their error, and I will no longer remember their sin."-Jeremiah 31:34.

Just because Adam and Eve did not cultivate a love of God and each other does not mean every human will not. There have been many who have already proven true unto death.

God's way is always best. Do it and live. Only those who use their freewill to cultivate love and show love as does God will live forever. So the meek and the humble, the righteous and the just, the loving will always be long after the wicked are gone.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I imagine it a different way, without imagining god.

I think of it eventually as a city planet, like Coruscant, if we don't kill each other. We'll grow that big... in 300, 400 years.

We'll get there. First we need AI systems strong enough to administer world wide commerce and economy, justly and without human interference. Then the world needs to realize we all need to lift up all third world nations to our level. Space travel, asteroid mining.

All will become necessary, but we really don't need god, we just need about three centuries.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
I imagine it a different way, without imagining god...we really don't need god, we just need about three centuries.

It appears that mankind won't make it much longer on his own. Whatever the case your attitude is common among humankind. It reminds me of the prophecy Jehovah gave about the heart of the rulers when they gather together to turn upon him and his people when they are gathered together by Satan his demons for the battle of Armageddon:

"The kings of the earth take their stand And high officials gather together as one Against Jehovah and against his anointed one. They say: “Let us tear off their shackles And throw off their ropes!”-Psalm 2:2-3.

At that time Jehovah will scoff at them. And he gives the rulers of the earth a stern warning. To "kiss the son" that is do him obeisance and honor. Or they will perish.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   
You really love the name Jehovah, though mentioned once in the Bible. You know the israelites do not have the letter J within its alphabet

God has many names, each one depicting a distinctive character of God.

God's name is Yahweh
HIS son's name is Yeshua not Jesus.

I get it, you are a Jehovah Witness and this is why you are REQUIRED to use the name Jehovah.... instead of I AM, I AM, or Yahweh or El Shaddai etc.....

How does it go again about adding to or taking away from the Bible? Yet the Watchtower replaced every word "Lord" with the name Jehovah...?

I would be petrified to read from the NWT, you know....that curse in the Bible and all

Oh and deleting text is another frightful dollema... removing 1John 5:7 and bumping verse 8 to verse 7.

1 John 5:7 - There are three witnesses in Heaven, the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit and all three are one

Or how NWT changed John 1:1 proving Jeshua is God.

I am praying for you brother

Good luck with your small sect...

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 01:52 AM
link   
My older brother, a Jehovah Witness Elder who molestated his own daughter who is allegedly 1 of the 144,000

If he wasn't sleeping with his daughter then it was some poor woman within his Kingdom Hall.

Studied with JW or 2 years including banging on doors.

edit on 8-4-2023 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2023 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   

So the meek and the humble, the righteous and the just, the loving will always be long after the wicked are gone.

If I was a wicked ruler that's exactly what I want my serves to belive...

I was with you until I realized the company we're in, I'm more with jordan peterson these days...

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I wish Jehovah Witnesses would preach the gospel instead of their own false enlightment from Watchtower

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 02:56 AM
link   
There’s only one kind of proselytizer who uses the phrase, “Jehova God,” to refer to YHVH. Let’s just say that their despicable practices and pathologically abusive beliefs are the last things I would ever soil my ears and my soul with; therefore for my own good, I gotta bounce.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   

The problem with government is really just that we the people try to turn it into more than what government is:
Administration
& Management

I mean think about it:
You need to know your ressources, your infrastructure, your peeps
Your goal, your needs, your options
And all of that in a 'realistic' set of rules

Let's assume under the best of circumstances we enter the kingdom of God phase, that would I think shift our goals & needs, but the need for government would stay.
Unless it would be some nightmare, without freewill just worshipping everyday all day scenario, where you own nothing and are happy...
I mean I could live with that, but I'm weird.

So what's my point, you probably wonder after all that?

They will retain their kingly power to judge. So if in the future anyone in heaven or on earth try to revolt against God's rule again they will be able to use the precedent set by this wicked world, and the failure of Satan the Devil, and all forms of human rulership, and will have authority to execute swift and immediate judgement upon any wickedness that may in the future try to develop.

I don't understand how you Christian types can not see what a huge threat that is? God's Judgement is a game you can't win.
You all want it to come so badly because you judge others and the world around you and want punishment for others.
The times I felt like talking to God I didn't get the impression that's something he'd approve of.
In a nutshell you're wishing death and destruction to everybody because you want to feel special.
Which just further proves humanity isn't ready for that.

edit on 8-4-2023 by Peeple because: words are hard

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Which just further proves humanity isn't ready for that.

Uhmmm, maybe Christians are not ready, humanity probably is...

edit on 8-4-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
You really love the name Jehovah, though mentioned once in the Bible. You know the israelites do not have the letter J within its alphabet

How does it go again about adding to or taking away from the Bible? Yet the Watchtower replaced every word "Lord" with the name Jehovah...?

The original Hebrew-Aramaic scriptures contain the name of Jehovah over 6,900 times. In fact in your translation or version of the Bible every instance where the titles GOD and LORD are in all caps the Bible translator removed God's personal name Jehovah and replaced it with a title instead.

Most Bibles will have a Forward, or another section where they will explain this to you. For example here is the explanation in a KJV that I have on my shelf:

There is nothing wrong with translating Hebrew into English when translating the Bible. There are dozens of names in the Bible that begin with the letter J, and many of them include the name Jehovah in their meaning. For example Joshua means "Jehovah is Salvation" and is the Hebrew name for Jesus. There are also words like Hallelujah which means "Praise Jah" Jah is short for Jehovah. Many people who say Hallelujah do not realize they are saying, "Praise Jah" or "Praise Jehovah."

edit on 8-4-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
As for God's name, once you see a bible museum with 200 bibles going all the way back to Tyndale's version and every version from then until now. There is no doubt of what it is IN ENGLISH. Other languages can use "Y" but English bibles have dozens of other names that begin with "J"; change one change them all, or change none, be consistent in your transliteration.

Have a look all the "J" in an English bible, Jehovah is in there too. So why is his name the only controversial "J" ?
All The "J" in the bible

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The Garden of Eden DID have a government - government by a deity. Divinity set up the rules, divinity enforces the rules, Adam and later Eve had no input or ability to change the rules or even ask for explanations.

This is basically a theological dictatorship and is indeed a form or government (one of the most restrictive and least free.)

Note: any creature that lives in groups has some sort of "social rules policy" - a form of government. Horse bands, for example, may have a stallion who fathers the young but the actual leadership is by one of the mares and any horse who violates her rules is kicked out. Same with wolves, lions, etc, etc. Creatures that are solitary don't have any sort of social rules/government.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
There’s only one kind of proselytizer who uses the phrase, “Jehova God,” to refer to YHVH.

Psalm 84:11 (American Standard Version):

For Jehovah God is a sun and a shield: Jehovah will give grace and glory; No good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

No witnesses of Jehovah were involved in this translation. The translators were Trinitarians, as were the translators of this translation:

Young's Literal Translation
For a sun and a shield is Jehovah God, Grace and honour doth Jehovah give. He withholdeth not good To those walking in uprightness.

The expression is common in these translations. I just used one example.

The one who claimed that the name Jehovah is only "mentioned once in the Bible", sounds like the person nikki2Christ is responding to at 1:03 below (from which it seems this particular false claim is going around the KJ-Only camp*, an indicator that someone is teaching that lie in that community so that others pick it up and repeat it; *: considering the rest of DeathSlayer's comment here as well as nikki2Christ's views regarding the KJ):

edit on 18-5-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   

If we had a government of elected officials that represent everyone in that community, somewhat like a jury, then the majority vote on each and individual issue would prevail. Would this not work?

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

If we had a government of elected officials that represent everyone in that community, somewhat like a jury, then the majority vote on each and individual issue would prevail. Would this not work?

You are missing out on the vastly superior form of government Jesus kingdom will bring to earth. Notice just 5 things that it will accomplish and ask yourself the same:

1. Under Jesus' kingdom rule death will be done away with and those resting asleep in death will be raised back to life. No human ruler can claim that power.

2. All sickness and maladies that inflict humankind will be done away with. No one will say "I am sick."

3. Jesus can read the heart. All of his rulings will be based out of love and righteousness, and will be fair and just. No human ruler can claim such powers.

4. Jesus can control the elements. All forms of natural disasters will be done away with. No more earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc. No human ruler can claim such power.

5. Jesus has power over Satan and his wicked demons. These invisible spirit rulers control the world and keep humankind in misery and spiritual darkness. Jesus will break up the works of the Devil and free humankind from its bondage to the dark overlord of earth. No human ruler can do this.

Once you see the benefits of God's kingdom rule in Jesus' hands you will see how utterly deficient human rulership is. The kingdom of God is of such a superior quality that there really is no comparison. When people settle for human rulership, it is like telling them that dirty sewage water is all they can hope for, and they have to pay out a very high price for it, when pristine, pure, refreshing waters flowing from the glistening white mountain peaks is sitting right next to them for free.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join