It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny - Official Trailer 2 (2023)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The new trailer for Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny has released today , the film will release June 30th and could be a fitting end for Indy.

Hate to say it but it looks quite good.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Remember George Hall as Old Indy with the eye patch from the 90's tv series?
I'm just sayin' that Dial of Destiny might be the last Harrison Ford flick if he feels like it haha.

Whip it good, Indy.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yep, looks interesting and in keeping with the feel of the other Indy movies; sticking to a time-tested formula is sometimes the best option.

I've now got an urge to watch Raiders of the Lost Ark.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'll watch it with a healthy dose of skepticism, especially after IJKOTCS and BR2049.

Raiders and the Last Crusade were so well made, will watch them both whenever Im flipping channels, but the Kingdom of the Chrystal Skulls made IJTOD look good when it was really mediocre at best.

Still, I watch with high hopes just saw where Mads Mikkelsen and Antonio Banderas are in it, but I suppose it depends on Phoebe Waller-Bridge and Harrison Ford if their interactions are semi-believable not to mention whether were there uniformed Nazis in the 60s?
edit on 7-4-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I can´t watch that trailer because nowadays, if you watch a trailer, you almost have seen the whole movie, the best scenes and heard the best jokes of the entire movie in one trailer.

Will watch the movie of course, i mean, it´s Indy!

If it is "bad" then i bet that it still is way better than 99% of the trash that is produced since a decade or two (except the very few exceptions that confirm the rule). I hope they hired some audio pros so you maybe can hear the conversations (without shaking the whole block when a car starts or action scenes happen) if not watching in a cinema but at home.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

It looks like there could be time travel involved in the movie. In which case he's fighting time traveling Nazis. Or.. Parallel Universe Nazis.

There were several points in history where the NAZIs should have won WW2. The Battle of Britain. The Russia invasion. ETC. I could see a time traveler screwing things up. Sparking a parallel universe of where NAZI Germany won it.

“For want of a nail, the shoe was lost.
For want of a shoe, the horse was lost.
For want of a horse, the rider was lost.
For want of a rider, the battle was lost.
For want of a battle, the kingdom was lost,
And all for the want of a horseshoe nail.”
Ben Franklin.
edit on 9-4-2023 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Disney decided to lift the review embargo early , a decision someone in the company is now paying for no doubt , critic reviews have not been good for the film but you know your film is a turkey when even IGN rate it 4/10 ... Bad.

Disney strike again , it's reported they've splashed $300 million on this.

join