It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The serious & urgent need for video embed codes to support Rumble, Odyssey, etc...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: purplemer
Post code for all three.. let peeps make the choice.. atm is like being able to post to CNN only..

Anyone can post links, why act as if people need an embedded video?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Anyone can post links, why act as if people need an embedded video?

Because it makes a difference. If you want something that people interact with.. a picture works better than a test link, Peeps are much more likely to watch something through ats than click and watch somewhere else,
Its not so hard to do. ATS is gona get some updates. Why the friction to a simple idea??

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

First of all, in my opinion, posting videos instead of writing is one of the things that affects ATS. If we want to say something we should say it, not using someone else to say it for us.

You mean describe an image instead of show it kinda thing. Thats pretty old school. Let people make their own choices with the available media - along as in terms and conditions..

That does not answer my question.

Sorry what question would you like answered. Was just pointing out youtube is a deepstate tool and an alt site could use some different sources.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join