It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astra Zenaka banned in Australia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: ScepticScot

Then in your world what is causing the rise in the pre covid death rate and disability rates?

Let's see other than direct deaths from covid you also get.

Longer term heath impacts, people recovering from covid are at higher risk of other conditions.

Under funded health care.

Delay on people going on certain treatments as a result of the pandemic and lockdowns.

Long term demographic trends, age adjusted figures show a much lower rate than a basic excess death figure.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

originally posted by: ScepticScot

They would say that wouldn't they?

Since it makes perfect sense yes.

It does not make perfect sense when we know the vaccines' record was already tainted early on when vaccines first started rolling out. It was definitely a safety issue that caused the vaccine to be temporarily halted here in the U.S. in 2021.

I didn't think the astra zenneca vaccine was ever used in the US?
edit on 6-4-2023 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Longer term heath impacts, people recovering from covid are at higher risk of other conditions.

That includes just about everyone by now, doesn't it? Most everyone who's been vaccinated has managed to come down with Covid because the vaccines were never able to prevent it. I warned my own daughter about taking the vaccine, but she didn't listen to me. She came down with Covid within less than 30 days after being vaccinated.

Unfortunately, that's going to be the argument moving forward on proving whether the virus or the vaccine are the biggest problem. We need more studies on those who were vaccinated but have never contracted Covid, but that's almost impossible. Between the inaccuracies in testing and the number of people who never got tested when they came down with what they thought was just a cold or a flu, we'll never know.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I didn't think the astra zenneca vaccine was ever used in the US?

I know Astra Zeneca has several locations in the U.S. and sold us 300 million doses for $1.2 billion. Maybe they never got used because of the early safety record and not being able to achieve FDA approval, but I know our government talked plenty about exporting millions of our doses to third world countries.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Bombshell as the AstraZeneca Covid vaccine is no longer available to Australians

The AstraZeneca Covid vaccine, linked to a very rare but serious side-effect, has been quietly discontinued from use in Australia.

The federal health department confirmed that from March 20 the vaccine, sold under the brand-name Vaxzevria, would no longer be available to Australians.

As we have said several times in the past the Astrazeneca vaccine has been withdrawn from most countries that have used it, including the UK that has produced it, for health and safety reasons.

The miracle of science is no longer with us.

Let me phrase it once more for you. The vaccine ideology is as legit as the transgender ideology.

Stop engaging in vaccine apologetics, denialism of reality and defending of the pharmaceuticals.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Vaccine injuries claims skyrocket in the UK. I am sure the wonderful Astrazeneca vaccine has contributed quite a lot in high numbers we are seeing today.

www.bbc.co.uk...

BBC reporter dies due to Astrazeneca vaccine serious adverse reaction.

Lisa Shaw, who worked for BBC Radio Newcastle, died at the age of 44 in May after developing headaches a week after getting her first dose of the vaccine.

Newcastle coroner Karen Dilks heard Ms Shaw suffered blood clots in the brain which ultimately led to her death.

The inquest heard the condition linked to the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine was very rare.

The coroner said: "Lisa died due to complications of an AstraZeneca Covid vaccination."

yep...'rare adverse reactions' from a miracle vaccine that has been withdrawn from most countries that have ever used it.

A success story after all!!
edit on 6-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

You really need to update your patter.

It's boring as it is wrong.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Lisa sadly died in 2021. Condition was "very rare" according to your own source.

Now, I wonder what your automated reply might be?

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Lisa sadly died in 2021. Condition was "very rare" according to your own source.

Now, I wonder what your automated reply might be?

Yes the official narrative is always calling the deaths 'rare' and the vaccines 'safe and effective'. What do expect from the BBC?! The truth and nothing but the truth??

The AstraZeneca vaccine has been withdrawn from most countries that have used it, including the UK, that's the reality. I used the source as I always do to record the death and expose the narrative. Have you not understood it yet??

So stop engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality and stop defending the pharmaceuticals.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Very expectable answer in the absence of any valid arguments.

As we have discussed several times in the past the Astrazeneca vaccine has been withdrawn from most countries that have used it, including the UK that has produced it, for health and safety reasons.

Stop the vaccine apologetics please.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Yep. I was right.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

"Very expectable answer ....."

Oh, the irony!

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

As we have discussed several times in the past the Astrazeneca vaccine has been withdrawn from most countries that have used it, including the UK that has produced it, for health and safety reasons.

Yet I have provided a source saying that wasn't the reason in Australia.

What have you provided?

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Who would have thought that they would have finally wised up? So it's out of favor in the UK and Australia and the WHO is still saying that it is safe and effective. So this little bit of nastiness has some serious side effects. Since the Russian Sputnik seems to be a clone of Astra Zenaka, could we suggest that China's vaccine was a clone of a clone? So they might have some serious problems.

No. China’s vaccine is a classic attenuated virus vaccine. It’s not a clone of anything. It’s exactly the good old fashioned kind of vaccine that anti-vaxxers seem to like.

Typical big pharma shill rhetoric

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

What have you provided?

And?? According to the source.. yea that might be the case. They may have withdrawn it just to be in line with all other countries that have done the same thing. They don't want to be seen as odd and strange. Those Australians...

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymatic

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Who would have thought that they would have finally wised up? So it's out of favor in the UK and Australia and the WHO is still saying that it is safe and effective. So this little bit of nastiness has some serious side effects. Since the Russian Sputnik seems to be a clone of Astra Zenaka, could we suggest that China's vaccine was a clone of a clone? So they might have some serious problems.

No. China’s vaccine is a classic attenuated virus vaccine. It’s not a clone of anything. It’s exactly the good old fashioned kind of vaccine that anti-vaxxers seem to like.

Typical big pharma shill rhetoric

Just denialism of reality. Trying to go off topic as it doesn't suit their argument. Doesn't want to deal with the fact the vaccine was withdrawn for health and safety reasons.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Yep. I was right.

Yes, no? Or was it climate change?

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

What have you provided?

And?? According to the source.. yea that might be the case. They may have withdrawn it just to be in line with all other countries that have done the same thing. They don't want to be seen as odd and strange. Those Australians...

I quoted the reason they have stopped using.

Seems relevant to the topic.

Yet you accuse others of denying reality.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

What have you provided?

Yes you have provided a source that nobody can open which engages in vaccine apologetics just as you do. Congratulations!

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

What have you provided?

Yes you have provided a source that nobody can open which engages in vaccine apologetics just as you do. Congratulations!

It's really convincing when you call any and all evidence you disagree with vaccine apologetics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join