It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Dowd update

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Here is another update from Ed Dowd on the way the numbers are crunching, finding Black Swan statistical events. This should be the cause of the Governments declaring another pandemic, but the Governments are silent. For some reason, disability claims are getting worse. He claims that a coverup is obvious in the data. The updated data came out a week ago. www.bitchute.com...
As a little taster the Bavarian hotline for vaccine damage was overloaded on the first day of operation, the next day they declared the pandemic over.
www.bitchute.com...
edit on 5-4-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The pandemic was over long ago.
The vaccine damage is just started.
I wonder if they're going to keep working the
narrative about 'safe and preventive' without
a net, and push the quaccines anyway?

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
We aren't sure what's causing the massive increase in all cause mortality but we're sure it isn't that thing you think it is.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I dont have an hour to listen to this guy.

Anyone had a listen and can sum it up in a TL;DR?

Is it 40% excess deaths everywhere?

If excess deaths are up 40% then thats a 40% increase in all cause mortality right? Everyone who didn’t get the shot is like a 1% increase per year chance of dying basically.

Look at this for Australia. Them vaccines soo good. Lol.www.theglobaleconomy.com...
edit on 6-4-2023 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

If excess deaths are up 40% then thats a 40% increase in all cause mortality right? Everyone who didn’t get the shot is like a 1% increase per year chance of dying basically.

Look at this for Australia. Them vaccines soo good. Lol.www.theglobaleconomy.com...

The real fun is watching people double and triple down on the house of cards lies that have been build to cover this whole thing up.

So they vaxx everyone Australia 5x or whatever and then you have this huge increase in all cause mortality. Then they try to say it's because of covid, but wait if covids killing everyone, are you trying to say the vaxx doesn't work?

🤡

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

As a little taster the Bavarian hotline for vaccine damage was overloaded on the first day of operation, the next day they declared the pandemic over.

Can you elaborate on that? I also do not have the time to watch the videos. Any links or sources?

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

It is a two min. vid. just saying that after the hotline couldn't cope with people claiming Vax injuries, the next day the government ended the pandemic. If they ended the pandemic then the vax isn't compulsory. So claims should slow down, but they won't.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Sorry, I went by the 1h comment from above.

I do not think the Bavarian gov or Bundesregierung (add: deciding the end) and the hotline being overloaded is causally connected. The end of Pandemic was not decided over night.

edit on 6.4.2023 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Whatever it is only the data and trends matter. More on the Aussie figures with Ed and Maria Zee. I think Ed lets it out sparingly as he has a book to sell, but more comes out in different interviews. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

and CBN on Youtube interviews Ed Dowd and it is still up ,is the censorship failing?

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: DaRAGE

The real fun is watching people double and triple down on the house of cards lies that have been build to cover this whole thing up.

So they vaxx everyone Australia 5x or whatever and then you have this huge increase in all cause mortality. Then they try to say it's because of covid, but wait if covids killing everyone, are you trying to say the vaxx doesn't work?

🤡

yeah they have no legs to stand on . Complete scam.

top topics

join