It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Lawsuit filed against Pfizer by leading scientists and medical professionals

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Because you are being offensive by calling lawyers and Judges unintelligent?

Yes, maybe.

If one succeeds.

Let's see, if one does?

I am not responsible if you get offended. You can get offended as much as you want by the way as the Great Christopher Hitchens said 15 years ago.

Keep the lawsuits going on and you will get the required result. It's a good tactic when the justice system works the way it does.
edit on 3-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

OK.

Let's see how your law suits work out.

What with your unintelligent lawyers and Judges and all.

Please feel free to ignore my previous posts.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Christopher Hitchens?!!!

Put the Daily Mail down and step away.......

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Christopher Hitchens?!!!

Put the Daily Mail down and step away.......

He was great! And he did say you can get offended as much as you like. It doesn't change facts or the topic of the conversation.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

"Forum shopping", as in trying to find non independent Judges, that are biased in favour of one's particular beliefs, is a no no.

You obviously have no clue about how the justice system works.

Justice isn't served well as we all know and If judges and lawyers did their job properly then the cancerous entities like the big pharma would have been cancelled long time ago. But they not very intelligent as it seems and they preserve the cancerous entities in our society thinking the problem will go away...

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Good.
The same Pfizer that has killed black African kids.

The same company that has been found guilty and paid billions of dollars in criminal fines. But that's not enough. If judges and lawyers were intelligent enough this cancerous entity should have been dismantled long time ago.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

Errrm, you do realize that he was a Trotskyist and a lefty?

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

Errrm, you do realize that he was a Trotskyist and a lefty?

I know who Hitchens was and he was an intellectual not part of the woke crowd. I will repeat that he said you can get offended as much as you like but that doesn't change things at all.

I am sure that if he was alive he would have opposed living in a medical tyranny and a society governed by corrupt pharmaceuticals companies.

(Snip)

edit on 3-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

edit on 3-4-2023 by Ahabstar because: Decorum

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

"Forum shopping", as in trying to find non independent Judges, that are biased in favour of one's particular beliefs, is a no no.

No, he does. You are right if we had an honest system here, then you are 100% correct in my opinion. The reason why he stated that was because here we have to find a judge that isn't one sided with no care for the system we set up here. The DS players who want to end our rights have appointed judges that they then put cases in their lower courts that end up being judged against the Constitution, it so appears as so to many of us.

Therefore, we have to pray we can find a judge who plays it by the COTUS and not the politics. For the "dems and rino's" there is a hate of the non communist, pro Amendment rights "patriots" who just look at a case with the logic being using the actual laws of the land. It has to be the contrived not voted upon laws or ones that do violate the COTUS, or bust for them.

edit on 3-4-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

No, he does. You are right if we had an honest system here, then you are 100% correct in my opinion. The reason why he stated that was because here we have to find a judge that isn't one sided with no care for the system we set up here. The DS players who want to end our rights have appointed judges that they then put cases in their lower courts that end up being judged against the Constitution, it so appears as so to many of us.

Therefore, we have to pray we can find a judge who plays it by the COTUS and not the politics. For the "dems and rino's" there is a hate of the non communist, pro Amendment rights "patriots" who just look at a case with the logic being using the actual laws of the land. It has to be the contrived not voted upon laws or ones that do violate the COTUS, or bust for them.

I am sure the other member understands well what I have said but would like to have further explanations and debates. As you have said and as most of us know, the judges and the justice system are highly dependent and entangled to the political system and politicians and are not what we expect them to be i.e independent.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   
ehlinelaw.com...

The US District Court of Texas ordered FDA to release documents of clinical trials of the Covid-19 shots after getting sued by attorneys at Siri & Glimstad. The documents revealed Pfizer classifying adverse events as non-related to the vaccine

You can see the lies and deception. It's actually criminal deception.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
The only thing that bothers me about this is that it's not the doctors and scientists that are bringing suit. Instead it's the human rights group Freedom Alliance of South Africa (FASA.) That means it's a political thing.

Being apolitical thing means 'justice' and 'rights' are actually beside the point of the exercise. More likely it's about money, for which they will 'settle' out of court by an 'independent arbiter.' A well-payed, well-positioned adjudicator who specializes in such things as a matter of common practice. I have found that such 'settlements' are often no exercise in justice, just in economics.

I hope I am wrong though. But Pfizer and her parental ilk build these things into their business model.

Apolitical?

How's the ACLU weigh in on your vaccine rights, you say...?

Glad you asked. Here's their 'take' on it:

www.aclu.org...
as originally posted in the NYT editorial page....

translated:You have the right to be vaccinated by force mandate!

because 'emergency'.

How is that for apolitical?

# 1693
edit on 4-4-2023 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Yeah, this is big. It may actually take lawsuits in others countries against big pharma and the coNvid quackzines to open the door for it to happen in the US, as they as currently dismissing them in the US for the reason that Pfizer delivered the fraud the government ordered. Which is literally their defense.
Trump is the goon that demanded vaccines as fast as possible & Trump included responsibility immunity through experimental use loopholes to big pharma.
edit on 4-4-2023 by SecrettoSociety because: H

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

originally posted by: Maxmars
The only thing that bothers me about this is that it's not the doctors and scientists that are bringing suit. Instead it's the human rights group Freedom Alliance of South Africa (FASA.) That means it's a political thing.

Being apolitical thing means 'justice' and 'rights' are actually beside the point of the exercise. More likely it's about money, for which they will 'settle' out of court by an 'independent arbiter.' A well-payed, well-positioned adjudicator who specializes in such things as a matter of common practice. I have found that such 'settlements' are often no exercise in justice, just in economics.

I hope I am wrong though. But Pfizer and her parental ilk build these things into their business model.

Apolitical?

How's the ACLU weigh in on your vaccine rights, you say...?

Glad you asked. Here's their 'take' on it:

www.aclu.org...
as originally posted in the NYT editorial page....

translated:You have the right to be vaccinated by force mandate!

because 'emergency'.

How is that for apolitical?

# 1693

The article just shows how absurd the arguments presented by the left have become over the course of the pandemic.

Do vaccine mandates violate civil liberties?
It's more of a rhetorical question but they still haven't realised it...

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecrettoSociety

Yeah, this is big. It may actually take lawsuits in others countries against big pharma and the coNvid quackzines to open the door for it to happen in the US, as they as currently dismissing them in the US for the reason that Pfizer delivered the fraud the government ordered. Which is literally their defense.
Trump is the goon that demanded vaccines as fast as possible & Trump included responsibility immunity through experimental use loopholes to big pharma.

You sound quackzinated. Although Trump isn't the point of the topic.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

"The left"? Was it not a Republican President who initiated "warp speed" vaccines?

Do keep us updated as to how this law suit pans out.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

"The left"? Was it not a Republican President who initiated "warp speed" vaccines?

Do keep us updated as to how this law suit pans out.

The left indeed. A good number of the republicans resisted both the lockdowns and the vaccine mandates as well as the speed of science = wrap speed. The left under Biden has taken the game to a new level never seen before. No comparison.

We all hope it goes according to plan but if you have corrupt judges and lawyers then there needs to be further lawsuits until the required result is achieved.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecrettoSociety

You sound quackzinated. Although Trump isn't the point of the topic.

It seems weird why Trump is mentioned continuously and is blamed for pretty much everything. From the vaccine roll out to global warming and the arrival strange bacteria from Mars...

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Probably because you constantly blame the left for everything whilst ignoring the Rights involvement?

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Probably because you constantly blame the left for everything whilst ignoring the Rights involvement?

The left indeed. A good number of the republicans resisted both the lockdowns and the vaccine mandates as well as the speed of science = wrap speed. The left under Biden has taken the game to a new level never seen before. No comparison between these two.

Having decent judges and lawyers is all we need. Pfizer will have no chance. They have already been found guilty.

The US District Court of Texas ordered FDA to release documents of clinical trials of the Covid-19 shots after getting sued by attorneys at Siri & Glimstad. The documents revealed Pfizer classifying adverse events as non-related to the vaccine

edit on 4-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join