It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese spy balloon got intelligence from sensitive U.S. military sites, despite U.S. efforts

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

We'll never know what it got, or if/how it hurts us because anyone that actually knows what it got isn't going to talk and tell what it got.

Based on the unique capabilities of a slow-moving high-altitude surveillance system, I'm pretty sure I know what information China wanted. Based on the response to future incursions after retrieval, I'm pretty sure they got what they were looking for.

But you're right; I'm not going to spell it out. I warned about it in the original thread; no sense beating my head against a wall.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Information is important for planning. Are we planning on attacking China? No. Do we need to have plans to attack China? Absolutely. Just like we still have plans for multiple nations. It doesn't mean that we're going to go out and attack them. We still have plans from over 100 years ago to invade Canada. You don't wait until things hit the fan to come up with plans and gather information.

The only way China can attack the US mainland is ICBM. They have plans in place for that, just as we have plans in place for an ICBM attack on them. Both sides are continuously updating plans and gathering information. It's the nature of the game.
edit on 4/7/2023 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Do we need to have plans to attack China? Absolutely.

Oh, I understand that completely. But my question wasn't if China was preparing to attack us... it was whether China intends to attack us. We don't know. We do know that we are busy fighting Russia, which is now an economic ally of China.

You don't wait until things hit the fan to come up with plans and gather information.

Would you send that suggestion to the Biden administration, please?

The only way China can attack the US mainland is ICBM.

No. They have multiple ways to do so if they want.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

In another thread, it was pointed out that Joe Biden was quiet that week, because he was allowing his Chinese blackmailers to gather all the intelligence they could via this overhead spy platform.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
June 16, 2023

The Biden Administration acknowledged last week that CHINA is constructing a SPY FACILITY on CUBA's northern coast. (90 miles from Florida)

BY NOT ATTEMPTING TO STOP CHINA..
PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN APPROVES CHINA's AGGRESSION!

Another Revelation today...

China making 'science fiction' super warship, report claims:

'Big step forward'

The ship will utilize nuclear energy to power electromagnetic weapons.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

HOW FAST CAN PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN BE REPLACED?

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So two sovereign nations reaching an agreement on their own, in their own countries is proof that Biden approves Chinese aggression. Now that's logic for you.
edit on 6/16/2023 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

High powered microwaves?

Ultra quick noodles, then?

The fiends.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

So two sovereign nations reaching an agreement on their own, in their own countries is proof that Biden approves Chinese aggression. Now that's logic for you.

December 23, 2023 -UPDATE-

You have to read between the lines if what you're reading comes from the MSM, or from "the Government".

For instance, its possible the Biden Administration was scared to death to confront China over the multi-day potential threat posed by the Chinese spy/weapons platform meandering over the heart of the United States.

Additional Info: www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Oh yes, they were absolutely terrified to do anything about a balloon collecting intelligence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join