It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bodycam of Nashville shooting. So grateful for the police!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The bodycam footage in the Nashville shooting has been released and watching it, for some reason I became overcome with emotion.

www.cbsnews.com...

That emotion was extreme gratitude for the police officers. It's one thing to boast that you will run toward danger and protect children, it's quite another to see it up close. These police officers (and MOST police officers) are absolute heroes. They likely saved many lives with their quick action and I am so thankful men like that still exist in this social climate we live in today.

What is your opinion? I personally love the police. (MOST of the police).

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Antimony

Good to see police do their job.

I'm more saddened by the death of the 7 kids than I'm happy about the death of 1 teen...

But hey, you do you...

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
These cops did a nice job on that. No waiting around. This is a deal where they show some hall camera footage and a couple of the body cams through. No news pushing issues.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

A 28 year old teen. Sure why not. It’s 2023

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   

There were not 7 kids. There were 3 kids age 9 and 3 adults in their early 60s.

28 is not a kid.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Antimony

Good to see police do their job.

I'm more saddened by the death of the 7 kids than I'm happy about the death of 1 teen...

But hey, you do you...

Then you should be happy it was only 3 kids and 3 adults at the hands of a 28 year old woman.

And not more.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yeah, the cops did well, protected us, they always will they always can
Now you can give up your guns and feel safe

Still can’t get Ulvade school shooting and the images of the police just standing around and doing nothing while kids died

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Never forget.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Has anyone on here talked about the shooters shoes? ...I was reading and looking at videos on this site and I just noticed the shoes don't match

Click on this link and look at the photo of the shooter after being taken down.....look at his/her (shooter's) shoes...what do you see?...I see Vans with Flames LINK
NOW scroll down some to the video of the shooter walking the halls.......NOW look at his/her shoes.....What do YOU see?????...I see Pumas...am I just seeing things or do they NOT match????

I would upload screen shots but it's not working for me

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well that's good news to me.

Doesn't change the fact that all humbleness for the victims is gone when the purpotrater checks the box of ideological opponent, suddenly all that matters is the political affiliation and the purpotrater. It's just hate, no remorse to actually be part of that very society and culture that creates these incidents on a regular base far beyond any other country.

This is your country, your citizens, murdering and getting murdered, I'd be bat # ashamed if that would keep on happening in my country... Id also be ashamed of the police and the whole legal apparatus for not being on top of those things.
But I'm also not raised in such a blood lusty culture. It's like idiocracy but instead of gatorade you got guns...

The moral double standards are showing and I like it, when emotions cloud peoples ratio, they often show their true faces...

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Im not prone to guilt trips.

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Doesn't change the fact...
it only shows how utterly lost that worthwhile spirit of the USA is...

I guess if the patriots don't care about their countrymen anymore, things can finally move on...

join