It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop using their Newspeak now!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: malte85

No.

If I call fire hot or water wet, it's not becauseI have been brainwashed by the internet; it is because water is factually wet and fire is factually hot. These are imperical realities based on real world observation and scientific fact.

If anyone tries to convince me otherwise, they are categorically, undeniably and scientifically an idiot. Facts are facts. One's warped fantasy cannot change that.

The same principle applies in this case. What I said in my OP is based on scientific fact. One's mentally deranged fantasy negates neither reality nor scientific fact. Women are women and men are men; always have been and always will be.

You just don't like what I said, so you try to set up some half-cocked silliness to distract from it. It doesn't fly. Your silly attempt to discredit me cannot alter reality.
:
edit on 2023 3 28 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: Grenade

By who, the twitter patrol? Who is being prevented from living their life by not following proper pronouns? Sure, you have far leftists going after JK rollings and other people who criticize trans. But, just look at J.K. rollings, she is still making millions every year despite twitter going after her. And she's still able to speak her mind.

I don't see this as a threat to anyone and its bizarre that its become one of the main topics in America.

Well, there are six people in Nashville - three children and three adults - who have been "prevented from living their life by not following proper pronouns.

How tone deaf and unaware can a person be? You don't see a threat to anyone? The are six people dead in Nashville, six families and an entire community torn up by senseless violence committed by...

SMH... I guess sometimes it's just not worth the effort.

"Who is being prevented from living their life by not following proper pronouns?"

"I don't see this as a threat to anyone..."

I just ... I am flabbergasted. I'll hold back as this isn't in the Mud Pit, but... you should be ashamed of yourself, Turquosie, but I doubt you understand the concept.

:
edit on 2023 3 28 by incoserv because: I am disgusted.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It's the neurolinguistic programming that I am addressing.

Predictive programming seeks to reshape our expectations and perception of the world around us.

Neurolinguistic programming works to manipulate the way we think and feel.

The is a difference. The latter is much more subtle, hence more insidious.
:
edit on 2023 3 28 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I know just about everything that the main media says is psychological, upside-down nonsense. The only thing that I use the main media for now, is to alert me that something is happening; then I search else where to figure out what is actually going down.

If they use the words “Conspiracy Theory,” I know they are trying to tell people to stay away, and don’t ask questions. So, that is when we need to dig deep. They have a lot of these twisted words: Fringe, lunatic, crazy. Yes, main media is a mess, but you would be surprised what you can be alerted to, if you know how to listen.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
then i guess we can start calling straight people heterosexual binary gendered persons since apparently being considerate of someone else and calling people what they want to be called is brainwashing and wrong somehow.

I will continue to indicate people by the words I have always used: men and women, male and female.

No reason use any other nomenclature.

This is not a matter of "being considerate of someone else and calling people what they want to be called." It is a matter of being forced to participate in and affirm a mentally deranged person's insanity.

There is a difference.

#ThereAreFourLights

:
edit on 2023 3 28 by incoserv because: There are four lights.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

Like when Jao Bai Den says there is no reason to panic so you know damn well it's time to panic.
:
edit on 2023 3 28 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Sorry about that....I'll see myself out.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Sorry about that....I'll see myself out.

Hey, no worries, no harm! Predictive programming of part of the overall strategy. Good to let folks know about it.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

There is no evidence that Audrey Hale targeted those people that she killed. So, likely, she killed innocent people that did nothing to her. Which further indicates she was severly mentally disturbed.

I don't see how one person's deranged senseless rampage means that the rest of the trans community are a threat to society?

If some Trump Supporter goes on a rampage, does that mean all Trump supporters a threat society?

There is no reason for me to be ashammed. The actions of a severly mentally ill violent maniac who is trans, doesn't make the rest of the community violent deranged maniacs.

I feel for the families, but someone who kills adults and CHILDREN is not due to being offended by pronouns. I know when tragedy happends, people look for an easy scapegoat, but that's an easy way out of something that is likely more complex.

IF anything, i say we look at any drugs she may have been taking.
edit on 28-3-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Our entire existence is becoming a pantomime, we've surrendered our souls to facilitate the ambitions of evil men. I don't have a problem with you or any of the other people afraid to stand against the tyranny being enforced upon our minds. You might think i'm being dramatic but without standing up for the notion of freedom of thought and expression, we are destined to be nothing more than hive minded slaves. I'm tired of the incessant assault on our liberty, the materialistic nature of the driving forces now moving society toward oblivion. Either we stand up and fight for what we inherently understand as good or our liberty perishes.

I'll die to protect the sanctity of our nature and spirit, i won't be a victim of propaganda or give up my ideals in order to feed the system of control. You might fear the powers intent on manipulating our minds for the illusionary safety they offer, some of us are willing to fight for what we believe in, rather than be told what to think. I'm an individual and succumbing to the group think ideologues destroying our traditions learned through sacrifice is not on my agenda, no matter the pressure.

Children are our future and the lessons we teach them will echo through history, i for one aim to make that a world in which they're proud to call me an ancestor.

edit on 28/3/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Seriously?

Yeah, I've never heard of a MAGA Day of Vengence.

Besides, show me one instance where a true conservative has done something like this.

Oh, snap! I forgot! There was that time Jussy Smollett was attacked by those white supremacists. What did they shout? THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY!

The left has to fake attacks by right-wingers.

The right doesn't have that problem ... of having to fake violence from the left. (I could cite numerous instances, but you should get the picture.

Yeah, seriously?

ETA: The notice above specifies "Wear a mask." Have you ever noticed that where conservatives gather, you do not see everyone hiding their identity behind a mask? You know why? I'll give you a hint: It has nothing to do with "covid."

:
edit on 2023 3 28 by incoserv because: I'm still disgusted.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
... You might think i'm being dramatic but without standing up for the notion of freedom of thought and expression, we are destined to be nothing more than hive minded slaves. ...

See, the is the rub. Most of these people are content with being hive minded slaves. As a matter of fact, it's the natural default state for most of them.

Thinking is to hard for them.

Bearing responsibility for their own lives is scary.

Doing what that are told, thinking what they are indoctrinated is much easier.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

People laughed when I told them we were being invaded by an alien consciousness.

The signs are all around.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

People laughed when I told them we were being invaded by an alien consciousness.

The signs are all around.

If you call demons an alien consciousness...

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I don't know what to call them, but they do behave like True Satanists.

Not pop culture Satanism, but hedonistic, materialistic, self absorbed, sexual deviants insistant on spreading their doctrine and ideology to anyone foolish enough to tune into it and buy into it.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Great OP! You explained this very well. For all the reasons you stated, I choose to use "man identifying as a woman," or "woman identifying as a man." Yeah, it's a PITA, but it's clear and honest without being insulting. I will not use preferred pronouns. I will use the proper name repeatedly if necessary, but I won't play along with a lie. Nor will I role play in some autogynephile's sexual fetish.

The early reports on her "gender" were cringeworthy. No one made sense, no one understood the "proper" nor the proper verbiage to use. We have words to convey specific things we want to communicate. Confusing our language never works out well.... the Tower of Babel comes to mind.

I wasn't surprised that folks didn't know if she would be a trans man or a trans woman, or if she should be referred to as a trans man or a trans woman. But I was particularly taken aback at how many did not know the definition of "female". Woman and female are not interchangeable.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   
You got me thinking.

It is true that language is a tool. We all use it, we almost can't conceive of lacking a language, but language appears also to be a tool which we are free to change and manipulate within whatever the overriding culture allows.

Saying someone is "male" or "female, is - no matter what you might 'feel' about it - is simple fact. This is something you must always deal with and accept as part of reality. It is logical and borne out by science. It can not be denied as matter of choice.

Those who saw the value in "pride" of being free to discuss what were traditionally private sexual choices began to abuse the idea of homosexuality as a 'badge" or "shield." We (pejoratively speaking) once persecuted and demeaned homosexuals in shameful and abusive ways in our societies. Some still do. Having finally shed the social cancer of automatic rejection, homosexuals reacted reasonably, as a people 'freed' from a long burden of social shame and isolation. They became proud of themselves as a group.

A sort of social leniency became the 'offer of peace' for 'pride' parades, large-scale social events, and other 'commemoratory' social recognitions offered up to the formerly almost universally oppressed group. The "inch" was given... the "mile" was to follow.

Some began to use the "shield" of their homosexual group identity to engender a sense of "guilt or shame" for any who remembered the 'bad label' they themselves had fostered... making any natural questioning and commenting on it automatically "phobic."

In our world of newly acquired social amplification methods, the social fart can often become a social hurricane. So fear became associated with any approach to the subject.

When you say something inappropriate and someone among a few says, "Hey, that was offensive to me." You might find it easy to apologize and accept that you may need to revisit your word use... But when you say it in a social forum (like this) you may get 50 responses calling you out, and varying in intensity from the former.. all the way to calling you names that almost demand a defensive response; a bad road to find oneself on.

Now it has come to politely allowing the dysphoric to discuss the intricacies of their sexual identities to children: the camel's nose in the tent. So no one stopped to ask why that, of all things, was becoming a matter of social pride. This effort to 'make wiggle room' for a very tiny minority to accommodate their 'feelings' has become the remainder of the camel in the tent. Now most students must rely on the words of a teacher, to learn just how far some groups are willing to go to foster their own predilections as normal. And the children, having no experience with which to isolate the utterance form the teachers' authority, are left confused, and vulnerable.

The new speak which we are all referring to hear can be defeated easily. Much more easily than you might think.

Simply say "male" or "female." Do not amplify it with someone else's characterization. Allow "others" to show you how they "understand" the term. You don't need to engage their psycholinguistic metrics. Determine where they are coming from, understand that all the rest of the confusion is noise. You are either male or female, period.

You are free to be however sexual you want to be, insofar as that is socially and realistically possible. But that choice is exactly that... a choice. Disallow yourself from feeling you have to participate. Let the rest of the world squirm.

The young woman who perpetrated that tragic murder was a woman. Her social, sexual, and identity decisions were her own. Dysphoria is a state, not a disease. It doesn't "cause" violence... it is a deep unease, rendering the sufferer in a perpetual state of sadness or stress.

We are starting to see gender dysphoria in an unrealistic light, thanks to the media abuse. I wonder if many people suffer it, as part of the growing up process, it may last a minute, and hour, a day, or a decade; but discomfort and dissatisfaction seem to be the daily fair for those who undergo it.

This effort to change the language to "make the wiggle room" for ambivalence and uncertainty seem so damn important to them... and I can't get a sense of why. It doesn't "improve" anything... it certainly changes nothing.

Just some thoughts for the mill....

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Just for good measure her are a few. (Because I'm feeling generous.) This is an observation from Tucker Carlson:

We seem to be watching the rise of Trans Terrorism
• The man who tried to murder SCOTUS Justice Brett Kavanaugh identified as a ‘Trans Gamer Girl’
• The man who shot up a nightclub in Colorado in November identified as ‘Non-binary’
… now this [Transgender targeting a Christian school]

And there could be more. ANTIFA has announced a ‘Trans Day of Vegenance’

“Somehow we can’t see the [Trans] killer‘s manifesto. Why is that? It’s not accidental. It would make the obvious undeniable. The Trans movement is targeting Christians.”

edit on 2023 3 28 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Couldn't agree more!!! I usually say it like "is this a man dressed as a woman or is it a woman dressed up as a man?" I tell you what, it is getting a little bit harder for me to tell what they are sometimes...

And another thing that aggravates me, is the trend for "regular/straight?" women to look, dress, and act more tough like men, and more men are acting ditzy and not manly at all. Why? they are going further than even just using language, which is helping to speed things up nicely for the agenda.

edit on 28-3-2023 by TruthJava because: edit

edit on 28-3-2023 by TruthJava because: typo

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
What if I qualified that with "real" man or woman, or would that be giving into newspeak?
Could I call them queer? Or does it mean something other than weirdo, freak, eccentric, crazy, bent, nut case, nutty, fruity, batty, lunatic, daft, deranged, cracked, screwy, mental, severely damaged, etc?

edit on 28-3-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join