It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philadelphia! You're the next lucky recipient of an environmental disaster!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Philadelph ia Residents Rush to Buy Water After Major Chemical Spill Occurs in Delaware River

Oh yay, it just happened again....

Residents in Philadelphia are flocking to local supermarket stores such as Target and Walmart to buy water after a major chemical spill occurred in the Delaware River.

On Friday night over 8,000 gallons of latex-based solution spilled into the Delaware River from a chemical plant in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.

The massive spill caused Philadelphia city officials to send residents an emergency phone alert urging residents to buy bottled water and to not drink their tap water.

At this point, is there anybody out there who doesn't think they're trying to hurt us?

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Now they get to enjoy the BPA off the side of their plastic water bottles instead, result!

They use the word "spill" because "deliberately dumped" sounds worse, eh.

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Have you ever heard a report like this and thought spill sounds a little off? I mean its not as if 8000 gal. of chemicals were just sitting on a coffee table and got bumped...you have to intentionally dump them. So why then is the word spill always used as if its some accident?
edit on 27-3-2023 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD
I suppose it could have been another train derailment. 8000 gallons is at least a couple of tanker cars worth of chemicals.
But we still don't know anything about how the spill happened.

Storage tanks at industrial plants are supposed have a kind of levee surrounding them, specifically to contain any spills that might happen from leaks or ruptures.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

If that were the case I feel like we would have heard about it. I also know that many safeguards are typically in place to prevent such spills. The vagueness of the reporting says to me something happened that no one wants to outright acknowledge.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

PM4U

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Had a chemical spill on our South coast here in the UK today.
People have been told not to go swimming in the sea!

Shocking scale of oil spill is revealed in drone shots of Dorset coast after more than 1,000 gallons burst from pipeline into sea making it unsafe for swimmers - as vast clean-up operation begins

Daily Mail link
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Thanks for this, sent some warnings. We're definitely in trouble, their plans for poisoning the planet are progressing quickly.

new topics

top topics

join