It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Plasmidgate” – Covid mRNA Injections Are Contaminated with 20-30 Percent Bacterial DNA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Just when you think you have the story figured out, it gets crazier. The mRNA vaccines are contaminated with bacterial DNA that is replication competant. This leaves us with a million new questions. What side effects can replication competant bacterial plasmid DNA cause? Why is there such a high amount of contamination? We are talking 20-35% by volume of the total genetic material, which should be 100% mRNA, but is actually bacterial plasmid DNA. This seems like a massive problem that no one can even begin to explain. They estimate that this DNA equates to a half of a trillion plasmids which could affect 1 out of every 15 cells in the human body, since we know the LPN's can deliver it anywhere.

* The mRNA for the Pfizer and Moderna injections is produced by bacteria.
* Bacterial components and plasmid DNA have not been properly purified and removed.
* Injected plasmids are replication competent and probably antibiotic resistant.
* Integration into the genome is feasible.

Dr. Kevin McKernan is an expert in DNA sequencing. He was part of the Human Genome Project at Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research at MIT; he founded his own company Medicinal Genomics, and developed the SOLiD sequencer for next-generation nucleic acid sequencing. By all measures, it can be said, that he knows what he is doing when it comes to nucleic acid analysis.

His group employed various techniques to assay the nucleic acids in the vaccine vials, and what they found is disturbing. 20%-35% of the nucleic acids in the injectable content of the Moderna and Pfizer vials was actually—DNA. Needless to say, there should not be any DNA in a supposedly mRNA treatment, but there is more to the story.

Injecting an organism with foreign DNA can trigger anaphylactic shock and sepsis. Remnants of bacteria are endotoxins that when injected cause fevers and inflammatory response.

SOURCE
edit on 26-3-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I was just reading these and thought they might go with this topic

A novel COVID-19 vaccine using modified bacterial DNA LINK

Plasmid DNA contaminant in molecular reagents LINK

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Hmmmmm...

Researchers develop a 100%-effective mRNA vaccine for deadly bacteria

www.news-medical.net...

For the first time in the world: a team of researchers from Tel Aviv University and the Israel Institute for Biological Research have developed an mRNA-based vaccine that is 100% effective against a type of bacteria that is lethal to humans. The study, conducted in an animal model, demonstrated that all treated animals were fully protected against the bacteria. According to the researchers, their new technology can enable rapid development of effective vaccines for bacterial diseases, including diseases caused by antibiotic-resistant bacteria, for example in case of a new fast-spreading pandemic.

To address this problem, we developed methods to secrete the bacterial proteins while bypassing the classical secretion pathways, which are problematic for this application. The result was a significant immune response, with the immune system identifying the proteins in the vaccine as immunogenic bacterial proteins. To enhance the bacterial protein's stability and make sure that it does not disintegrate too quickly inside the body, we buttressed it with a section of human protein. By combining the two breakthrough strategies we obtained a full immune response."

Prof. Peer: "There are many pathogenic bacteria for which we have no vaccines. Moreover, due to excessive use of antibiotics over the last few decades, many bacteria have developed resistance to antibiotics, reducing the effectiveness of these important drugs. Consequently, antibiotic-resistant bacteria already pose a real threat to human health worldwide. Developing a new type of vaccine may provide an answer to this global problem. In our study we tested our novel mRNA vaccine in animals infected with a deadly bacterium. Within a week, all unvaccinated animals died, while those vaccinated with our vaccine remained alive and well. Moreover, in one of our vaccination methods, one dose provided full protection just two weeks after it was administered. The ability to provide full protection with just one dose is crucial for protection against future outbreaks of fast-spreading bacterial pandemics. It is important to note that the COVID-19 vaccine was developed so quickly because it relied on years of research on mRNA vaccines for similar viruses. If tomorrow we face some kind of bacterial pandemic, our study will provide a pathway for quickly developing safe and effective mRNA vaccines."

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Surely not the same SV40 that I’ve been harking on about for the last few years? You know the one that was hidden in polio vaccines for over a decade. Seems the technology changes but still the same game.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Surely not the same SV40 that I’ve been harking on about for the last few years? You know the one that was hidden in polio vaccines for over a decade. Seems the technology changes but still the same game.

Actually there are twitter threads showing that has been identified in the oncogene batches of the covid vaccines which trigger soft tissue turbo cancers.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Dang, if that doesn't sound like the perfect way to get this nanotech in every one on the planet-or eliminate those who don't 'trust the science' and comply.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Dang, if that doesn't sound like the perfect way to get this nanotech in every one on the planet-or eliminate those who don't 'trust the science' and comply.

Indeed, researchers always develop a 100% safe/effective method and it always turns out to be accurate.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 04:13 AM
link   
And what have I been saying about the rise in bacterial infections and bacteria running rampant for the last 12 months?

Thank you for posting.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarantulaBite
I was just reading these and thought they might go with this topic

A novel COVID-19 vaccine using modified bacterial DNA LINK

Plasmid DNA contaminant in molecular reagents LINK

why didn't' they call it recombinant DNA research? hasn't that been around forever?

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Hum, lest wait about 5 years from now to see what happen to the animal subjects that this new vaccine was injected too, I can not wait to see the side effects on humans.

The thing about mRNA is that they are tampering with the human DNA and is going to be repercussions in the long term.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Interestingly, I am having a procedure on Wednesday, today the hospital called me and asked me if I will want to participate in a test that will prevent future unnecessary treatments and biopsies with a simple blood test, I actually decided to do it, but will deny any pills or injections.

top topics

join