It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How We Are Lied To About Aliens And The People Living Inside The Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ok, to start with, I believe that the aliens are all over the place too, but the real ones that are crusing our Earth. Well they are from Earth, at least that is my thoughts on the matter. I'm sure yous know about the stories of the Sumerian Tablets, well they only started finding those about a little over a hundred years ago, and now they have found over a half a million of them and keep finding more everyday. they are looking for the garden of Eden one, they have found part of it. I can tell you the names of God and the Devil Satan God was Enlil he was Ruler of Earth his Brother Enki was Satan. They their sister put one of their Reptilian buddies in a blender and added their DNA to the Human.You know in the Bible it says made in our imageThey were sterile, but Enki said I fixed it and that pissed off Enlil because they had things under control, now they could make babies their selves.
These guys said they were from another planet, but one thing, it was said that these anunaki aliens lied about stuff, I think they lied about where they came from. I think they were from Earth, but didn't want it to be know that they came form inside the Earth, The Hopi Indian call this the 5th world, because this is the 5th time intelligent beings or the Earth has had life the 5th time. But one of these times before, these Reptilians went under grond when they knew disaster was about to strike. Just like people on Earth are trying to get ready for now. And the reason the Aliens don't come to Earth now is these Anunaki will not let them come here and they are so advance they keep them away
I'm sure yous have heard the story about planet 9, planet X or Nibiru, that the planet that author Stichen said the planet comes thru our solar system every 3600 years, he was wrong it comes thru about every 11,000 years Noah flood was about 11,000 years ago. what's that tell you. the last time it came thru the Earth shifted on it's axis 7 degrees, check it out 12,000 ago the north ole was in Hudson Bay. That was the end of the ice age and when the giant mastodons were flash frozen with green leafs still in their mouth, that they are finding now in Siberia, Russia.
But any how these are the dudes with the flying saucers that land in the oceans, they live inside the Earth, but they had a base on the moon on Mars a base in Antarctica. They think that this is who Hitler got in contact with at the South pole that gave him the info to build space ships.

Any how trying to stay on track, the people of the world in general are so stupid, myself included, but we just believe this crock of poo poo they lay on us. It's like people don't want to believe the truth, I waas into counter measure security systems, I had bugs, and it was like have hold of a demon I heard my wife and her boyfriend plotting my murder, heard it clear as day but my mind would not let me believe what I was hearing.I wish I had of had my recorder on but I wasn't prepared for what I was hearing. But this is how people are, they don't want to believe the truth, like my daughter she is worried about everything, but if I go to tell her something that will help her in the long run, no, no , she just puts her hands up don't want to hear it. Like to live a lie, everything is peaches and cream, it's like you want to go to heaven, yeah, yeah, well you gots to die first to get there. I get it a lot though no one wants to listen to me, then when their all Fed up they say 10toagoogols what do I do.
So this is the thing the world is a lie Trump says he is going to clean up the deep state, he has not a clue. Any one remember when Obama, the most powerful man in the world, said I have to listen to those higher ups that are telling me what to do. Big Money, you know those reptilians living inside the Earth have interplanetary space ships, go in water space, are they multidimensional also, probably. The good thing is I believe we are genetically related to them. That's how the fallen angels could mate with women of the Earth. This is strange part though. If you take a Tiger and a Lion and mate them you end up with a giant 1000 pound Liger that is sterile. So check this out you mate a fallen Angle with a Earth woman and you get a Giant Nephilims, like in the bible right. And God didn't bring Noah's flood it was just coming anyhow, because of the planet Nibiru, lke I said it comes thru our solar system every 11,000 years give ,take and some times depending on where the Earth is, sometimes it does very little, except scare the crap out of everyone one the plant. They say thing quite down and everyone is nice to each other. They see it just like the pictures with the red wings or what ever it is. It comes between Mars and Jupiter, right where the asteroid belt is where plant Tamuck was. The last time it was here Noah's flood, the solar flares it caused burn the entire Earth, ( Matter of records Fact, 11,000 12,000 years ago . But what caused the Flood was Antarctica right now is 2 miles of Ice sitting on top of volcanoes, well when something as massive as Nibiru comes close enough it pull the South polar ice shelve into the ocean causing for one a thousand foot high tidal wave, and the rest figure out how much 2 miles or more of Ice would raise ocean levels when it melted. try 400 ft. plus the tug on the Earth caused it to shift on it's axis, I think they said a 1,000 mile, I am not sure if 7 degrees equals to 1,000 mile. If anyone wants to check it's fact the North pole was in Hudson Bay some 11 12 thousand years ago.

Yea people talk about the abductions and the cattle mutations, I think it's like tending the herd, like I think they needs us, and like with the cattle they are keeping track as to how much damage or the changes that are occurring, to our food source. Some say these Illuminati are in contact with these reptilians, I hope not. But I think they are going to make their selves known very soon. I think the truth is going to come out very soon about Nibiru, I think it coming soo, With the Webb telescope, I myself believe Nibiru was one of the main reasons they built it in the first place. I'm sure they know right where it is at. It is possible that that thing that shoot thru our solar system not long ago could of been a probe from Nibiru. Some think the Anunaki were not from Nibiru, but were a previous inhabitant of Earth, that was more evolved and went underground when Nibiru did come thru, but nolonger even want to live on the surface. Look Admiral Byrd said he was there inside Earth and he was telling everyone, and they told him to shut up and put his buddy in the looney ben.

Eyes gotsta go
edit on 25-3-2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OOOOOO

Years ago someone on ATS posted this PDF about hollow earth and an expedition.

World Top Secret - Our Earth is Hollow

I thought it was entertaining.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Look Admiral Byrd said he was there inside Earth and he was telling everyone, and they told him to shut up and put his buddy in the looney ben.

Hollow Earth is an interesting conspiracy. Yet, many people have been to Antartica and none have seen a hollow earth entrance. Combine that with thousands of satellite pictures and the theory seems unlikely. Not to mention, I have no idea what science would support this. Perhaps Admiral Byrd spotted a real phenomenon. Not sure if we'll ever find out.

If hollow earth was real, my guess would be that it's a metaphysical hollow earth. With beings living inside another dimension of earth.

Or perhaps it is refering to underground ET bases and tunnels throughout Earth. There really is no smoking gun that I am aware.

Any how trying to stay on track, the people of the world in general are so stupid, myself included, but we just believe this crock of poo poo they lay on us. It's like people don't want to believe the truth, I waas into counter measure security systems, I had bugs, and it was like have hold of a demon I heard my wife and her boyfriend plotting my murder, heard it clear as day but my mind would not let me believe what I was hearing.

It sounds like you may be going through a tough time. You should get your head together and organize your thoughts before posting. Talking about your wife plotting to murder you, an array of conspiracies, and bad grammer sounds very schizophrenic.

Not trying to attack you personally, but people will be relectant to take you seriously if you write like you just got out of the looney bin.

I love conspiracy and these topics but it sounds like you're letting these conspiracies affect your life. Try giving it a break and then approaching the topics from a more direct rational approach.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

i'M REALLY NOT CONSERNED about your comment on my grimmer or spelling, In regard to my reference to my wife's plotting to murder me, had you been able to comprehend what I was referring to, you would of realized, I was inferring the point that people are stupid, and refuse to believe the truth, and are willing to believe what ever people tell them in some cases.

You have no ideal how crazy I am, But you my friend have no thought's of what tough times are, but you will. I am quite capable of writing things you might,not be able to criticize, but real I could give a good #. IF you are interest in commenting about my posting, if you here to show your lack of intelligence in trying to belittle me or anyone else FOFF.

If you had any ideal what I'm about you would know, people take me very serious. I'm not here to impress you or anyone,
I am only speaking of what is about to happen in the very near future. I not a conspiracy theorist dude, I'm a comprehensive investigator. Take your conspiracy theory,stick where the sun don't shine, that which I speak of will kill your ass or make you wish you were dead. I v'e seen grown men cry like children, I deal in things I doubt you would even be able to comprehend.

I don't want to call anyone stupid, but do you have any ideal what going on, this is not make believe play time for the little kids. You don't even have a clue where you are. All kinds of people have seen the entrance to the inside of the Earth, but not just any dumb arse haas clearance to go within a thousand miles of a entrance. Where do you think USOs go they have entrances under the sea, plus there is so much information out there about caves, that go who knows where.

You crack me up so many people have been to Antarctica, what you keep your head under a rock. Plus you are a perfect example of people who go OK! I just want to make sure Ducks go quack and birds they go chirp chirp OK! I gots it now. Man you have now a clue. Didn't you see the Air Force just shot down TWO UAPs. What bull, you should read the ICE Mountain report.

Not calling anyone stupid or like stupid but, what do you think about the MIllion sq. ft. areas for people to go into when a giant asteroid hits the Earth, is that real enough for you. Right now the buses the trains are lined up ready to go. What about if you have a Billion dollars I can get in a nice little place you your wife your mother in law will be set for up to two years in a life of luxury . You think in 5 billion years, civilization hasn't maybe popped up on this rock a few times and someone got the same ideal go underground. You know the surface of the Earth is completely replaced every 250 million years, yet they find tools and trinkets that are millions and millions of years old.

You really think that we know anything, were just crawling out of the stone age, we can't even cure a cold. These turds running things lie about everything, like the federal reserve, read the ice mountain report. This has been gone over but if you are going to start correct grammer and smelling you surly should not make your self because your so perfect, but I tell you what give me you email and I'll send my stuff over you can go over it for me then tell if I give a good turd. But you know what I did just write a paper and I did put a bit of effort into it and it paid me $10,000 no bull, plus They said when it's all over and done it could even be more.

enough

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

hOW WE ARE LIED TO ABOUT ALIENS AND AND THE PEOPLE LIVING INSIDE THE EARTH

Well, you didn't have to SCREAM.

I can't bring myself to take the hollow earth theory seriously thus far, but alternate dimensions and ET's...

as Bugs Bunny would say, "Mmmm, could be".

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I call BS
No one that spells like that or uses that type of grammar, or does not know how to break text into logical paragraphs... (the list goes on) is going to get any $ for anything they write. Period.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Yeah, there is a lot of things getting ready to go down, I don't believe the Hollow Earth stuff as such, but there's some things going on with NASA. They did a 180 and are now saying the aliens are here, their iterdimensional, have weapons wipe us out. But this all gets back to Ice mountain report, keep the people on edge. Like first shot down ballons now they shot down UAPs, which those TICTACs werer our drones just like the, triangles were ours. But they have those lighter than air ships if they are up there you can see them cause its like giant tv screen, they can just sit there. And they total admitt they have those no secrecy, but Iv'e never seen one.

What got me all hyped up is everything is coming to a head, they want that one world order, and the give disinfo on everything. This original Xfiles FBI agent is saying, we are going to war with the aliens, but it's going to be lie, to bring everyone in on one world order. This is like conclusion of blue beam project. I don't know what happened but it's like ATS has gotten stupid compared to what it was. There were some really smart people here.

I don't know if you are aware of it but those Sumrian tablets are for real. People don't like it but it blows the bible all to hell. The thig is it's the Cargo Culture" like the US in the south pacific islands during WWII. The thought we were Gods and some are still waiting for the return. The Aliens the Anunaki played on this, but even though they pretended to be Gods, they themselves still believed in the CREATOR GOD. Those tables were only found a little over a hundred years ago, and but read just like bible with out the hype.I still believe it's just I don't believe in some old dude with a beard.

All the thing that do not add up, it makes it add up the pyramids, the jump in knowledge that no one could figure out. But like I said I think the ones living inside the Earth are earthlings I don't know if they lied about bing from another planet, but it would make seance. If they said they were from here that's where people would be looking for them. They keep hinting around that some thing is at South pole they won't be able to hide it much longer. Those Anunakis had a big battle in the sky, it's all in the Vedas, but they refuse to open the book for us to know what happened.

That's the thing they still try and write off the Sumerian Tablets say, oh it's just stories, and it's accounts of their grain supply s. But they call Earth planet 7 and you only get that if you count from the out side of the solar system, the other way were 3rd rock from sun. with the Webb telescope they know someone is going to spot Nibiru that a inferred telescope, Hubble couldn't see it. they can only lie so long.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Think what you want the only reason I wrote the paper was because money was involved, and I had no choice but to organize things the best I coud. use the spell checker. I also used the grammer checker or fixeer, to the best of my ablity. I am quit sure I could not believe it when They told me I was be awaded a additional $10,000 and I had that in the bag. But I need to put it together abit more if I am to get anymore of the & million that's out there. Plus myspell is that bad and I not trying to impress you or anyone. I am having trouble put this next part together as I told them I would have my attorney do it, but we know that's not happening. I will try.
I still have two months to get the next part in.I will tell you for what it's worth my father was a English teacher.

Your just jealous because I'm a dumb arse, and you have probably never made a dime for writing anything.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Flat Earth last week Hollow Earth this week.

I mean it's good science fiction but that's about it.

As to what Zecharia Sitchin had to say, his translations apparently leave a lot to be desired, and somewhat fit his agenda.

edit on 25-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I'M SORRY, I haven't written anything in years and I was think people use to put caps on th head line wasn't really paying attention, I have to get on my ghosters for that one.

I know I was just shooting from the hip, to much to say and not enough time to say it.

The point I am trying to get across is Nibiru is for real the government knows this. They are hiding it from everyone. I'm not in to the hollow Earth, I don't know if you are aware of the Sumerian Tablets but this is for real. If you don't believe it you can learn to read that cuneiformText writing your self. They have a class at UCLA, I believe. You can pick a tablet and they will decode it for you translate.

The thing is they have all the bible stories pretty much, but you can see it's where the bible came from. But it's all about cargo culturre, and the human slaves thinking these supposed aliens were Gods.

The Vatican got in on it, they hired the foremost linguist in the world, they ask him to see if the bibles writing matched the old sanscrit the old Hebrew, and so on. Well this guy was very humble and said well when it says "and d on the water" he goes well it was a space ship. They had things they drove around on the had radios. And the head guy Yeveh he said" look I'm the head god guy you don't listen to these other Gods guys" T Vatican fired the guy went bought a mountain in AZ built a telescope there and said even the aliens can know Christ

I'm not try to knock the bible, the truth has been servery bent. I don't know is I will be here but Nibiru is coming thru again and it's due in this time period. This not science fiction it is science fact. The Russians know it well think we are stupid Americans. The anunaki Enki in one Table said it Nibiru has come tthru our solar system 41 times in 450,000 years, figure it out Noah's flood 11,000 years ago.
They have seen the ship enter hole at South Pole. That's only one they have them Lake Michigan, Ocean

I'm going to laugh when this goes down.

That Xfiles FBI said they are going to start shooting down Airlines and miltary air craft.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You can learn to read it your self then you won't have second hand info. But Sticher was wrong Nibiru does not come every 3,600 years. Enki the Lord of Earth ssaid, Nibiru has came thru 41 times in the Past 450.000 years. do the math it's about every 11,000 years. Noah's flood, the end of the Iceage, app. 11,000 12,000 years ago , fact the entire Earth had a severe Carriton event app. 12,000- years ago, fact the entire Earth was fried. The North pole move from Hudson Bay to around where it is now.

Nibiru comes between Mars and Jupiter, where the planet Teamak was and now is asteroid belt, not proven but some thing sure a hell happened.

The flat Earth is stupid, but you have stupid people. The hollow Earth the billionaire are make their reservation now, for their underground hide away. The one living there now realized it would be a waste of time to return to the surface when it would just keep being destroyed.

Look China just released the pictures of the far side of the moon, buildings structures,can't lie anymore a 5 mile hight spike I don't know what you call it they said one was 7 miles high, we barley have a mountain that high. the moon is some what flat. China's going to be there within 2 years.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

I call BS
No one that spells like that or uses that type of grammar, or does not know how to break text into logical paragraphs... (the list goes on) is going to get any $ for anything they write. Period.

We used to have a member here that was a Chinese little red book carrying individual when she was growing up in China. Long story short she married a CIA guy and moved to the states. There was no one more red white and blue flag waving American than her and she and her husband became friends of mine. She got tired of the grammar and spelling Nazi people on ATS so she started her own website and left here... It was ATS loss as she was very smart... So what I am trying to point out not everyone has English as a first language and in some cases it might be their third ... As long as they can communicate and get their ideas across why give a ****!

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I think I have read and heard at least 6 different iterations of how the pilot accidentally flew into this void, and at both poles. Started in the arctic. Then it grew in complexity from there.

Never heard it combined with Enki/Satan though.

Some parts made me chuckle.

I can tell you the names of God and the Devil Satan God was Enlil he was Ruler of Earth his Brother Enki was Satan. They their sister put one of their Reptilian buddies in a blender and added their DNA to the Human.

Add some Hyperborea to this and it is cut/paste "Joy of Satan" stuff. Reminds me of it. That is a website (may still be around) that combined; Satan, White Supremacy, and ripped off VonDaniken/Sitchin pablum into a package that leaves all its adherents ranting about demons online.

I'm not saying that's you, but it's so close I still feel the need to say, "you gotta lay off that Satan/Ancient Aliens shtick. It ends up with metaphorical worms burrowing into your brain".
edit on 25-3-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Enil was Satan , and Enki was Lord . They Lied about that .

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Interesting I know I liked Enki better than Enlil, But as Enki should of been ruler of Earth as he was first born, but Enlil mother was of a higher lineage than Enki's mother.
I know it was said Enlil was mad because Enki fixed the reproductive problem with the humans.

Plus it was Enlil who want to kill all of the humans and to end all of the Nephlim, letting them all drown.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

No this stuff is all real like said, they have found over a half million of these tablets, and finding more every day, all thru Mesopotamia.

They are trying to find the garden of Eden tablets as they have found parts of them, this is what explains all the giant leaps in knowledge man achieved in such a short time. Language, animal husbandry, grow crops, construction, it was the Anunaki. This was happening all over the world, why all the pyramids on all the continents.

The Sister was the expert in genes, cloning, at first the Anunaki women carried the babies to term. What is interesting is that our scientist can how that someone manipulated our DNA, so that we were able to reproduction. They had to over come the fact that these hybrids were sterile, this is fact I can dig it up, would take a minute.

When the US went into Iraq, the first thing they did was raid the museums, and take all of the Sumerian relics they could get their hands on. They would say it was not them, they want a lid on this stuff , but it's to late and there is to much info out there already.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I'm not trying to belittle you. I'm saying that you should try to organize your thoughts and present it in a clearer fasion because it's very scrambled.

that which I speak of will kill your ass or make you wish you were dead. I v'e seen grown men cry like children, I deal in things I doubt you would even be able to comprehend.

Then go ahead and please inform us.

Didn't you see the Air Force just shot down TWO UAPs

Yes, and I do believe there is a UFO phenomenon happening. The existence of UFOs in not a shocking statement on ATS.

This has been gone over but if you are going to start correct grammer and smelling you surly should not make your self because your so perfect, but I tell you what give me you email and I'll send my stuff over you can go over it for me then tell if I give a good turd. But you know what I did just write a paper and I did put a bit of effort into it and it paid me $10,000 no bull, plus They said when it's all over and done it could even be more.

I don't care that much about grammar. The point was that your post in general was tough to read and didn't really go anywhere beyond mentioning the ICE MOUNTAIN report. Which I'm not sure what that is, because you did not provide any links.

If you can illustrate your message better we'll be more than happy to read what you have to say. But I don't see the point of you saying you know a bunch of information we do not, but not saying what that is (beyond mentioning Niburu, reptillians, DNA splicing, hollow earth, and population resets).

If you just want to ramble about your beliefs then go ahead. I'm all for theorizing. But don't claim to be in the know and boast that you have a bunch of secret information - but then provide none of it in the forum.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 01:12 AM
link   

edit on 26-3-2023 by OOOOOO because: Blah Blah

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Take it you mean a Carrington event as opposed to whatever/whoever the feck "Carriton" is.

Might want to learn to read and write "yourself", just a thought.

And who is "Sticher"?

Do you mean Zecharia Sitchin perchance?

If you could post these pictures China has released that show structures on the far side of the Moon that might be nice.

As to our Earth being hollow, that's simply not what science and experimentation have proven.

You might get away with some vast undiscovered cavern systems but no openings at the poles or inner sun.

Just a thought buddy but you may wish to turn on a spell checker.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join